Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway bk to business. These r the ppl on Queen's day 5 wagon and @Zem said 3 of them r scum.

Lanji, Fuji, Krog, Flowa, Tris, Pantheos, Kiwi, Juliet, Zem, Random A, Naomi, Luthon, Smiley, Michelle, Salah, Rayan

> I'm gna dissect this wagon a bit for now, you guys take from it what you want. This is our best lead here as Zem is clearly one of the few 100% confirmed townies in the game.

town leans from them:
@Zem -
Confirmed townie via revive. Immune to be converted. Nothing much to be said.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Role crushed practically the entire game. Has a very townie and stupid passive and his role is revealed for everyone on the thread. Could possibly be culted however due to the lack of suspicion his way.
@Fujishiro / @Kvothe Kingkiller 2.0 - Revived a townie and is the one to stop the night phase. Been doing nothing but working for town entire game. Small chance of being culted since their playstyle remained same, but not sure after the sub.
@Flower - One of the strongest vocal players for town and no idea how are they alive till now. They are clearly not from any scum faction and at worst could be an indie, who is clearly playing for town. A decent chance they are culted however since they are mentioned by nzoth and their role was redacted.
@LuthonTheDragDown - Town cult leader from discord. Pushes purple members and is the AL - slayer so cannot be a red mafia either.

50-50 from them:
@krogothwolf -
Lots of mysteries resolve around his role specially given how he only appeared once on the writeup. He himself has no idea how he is got his abilities after he thought he was vanilla'ed. Seems to be less interested in the game right now and just does what town tells him to do.
@Kiwipom - A member of the discord town cult and very possible purple scum member on the council. Their role being Dracula is NAI, and them having Sakuna's finger but not getting questioned alot for it is scary. Dracula could also be sort of cult leader if not culted himself judging from the ability names. They likely have a dual role right now (Dracula and Sakuna), and can be one town and one scum role.
@Juliet - Getting a free pass like Missy and Rheneal because they are using the newbie card well. Seems to always just agree with whoever and move on. Noticed that they are more advocating of typo's lynch over Queen's. They could very well be town, but the lack of questions they are receiving does not sit well with me. Could very high possibly be culted as well since they keep talking about cult alot and is soft cult hunting.
@Naomi - Currently playing mostly for town but lots of things they do are just to match the narratives that others say and go with whichever is happening. Could be more cleared depending on Missy's flip, although there is still an uneasy feeling that she was on Femto's sacrifice list.
@Smileyman - Lots of people are vouching for them but I never seen anything from them other than parroting everyone else. It could be because I was never in the class room, and although that ability does certainly seem townish, their gameplay in itself is more coasting than contributing imo.
@Michelle - I have never been to Eifel tower, nor do I know if you get positive or negative stuff from it. All I see is them using restriction abilities and idk what exactly is their wincon. I'm for once, surprised that they are a town and not an indie character. They are clearly coasting and not doing anything on the game but sheeping others. Very low effort imo.
@Pantheos - Claims to have a Noah role with unknown abilities, but seems to be in shock that Queen knows their role. A decent chance he is red mafia himself or does have abilities that he is lying about. He is vouched hard by a town player: Flower, but the lack of questions he gets is very troublesome. Possible to be culted as well.
@Tris - Claims to have killshots that could only be used on me, but after few minutes claim to have been controlled and kills Light when their ability should only be usable on me. There is clearly no tell if their role is town or scum, and there is absolutely no tell if she was controlled by Queen or is working with her. This player remains hanging in the middle and they are also lacking of attention due to their lazy approach of the game, which is not alright. Possibly culted as well.

scum leans from them:
@Random Asshole -
Claims to have an invest that failed on everyone except Queen which returned a guilty result, when imo it shoulda failed or returned innocent result on kumamon (cute bear). It seems he and queen are working together specially after him redirecting Zem (our 100% confirmed townie)'s abilities to Queen (outed scum) to heal her. His invest on me shud not fail so thats a lie as well, and my name invest ability on Rayan worked so I assume his should too. Very scummy overall specially considering he is always there for post count.
@Salah WG - Lies about being able to invest the alignment of his voters, but instead he gains immunity from them? Claims to be baby yoda but never has an action appear on the writeups. Claims to win the game if we protect him and claims to wanna be more proactive and solve the game but doesn't show any of that. Easily biggest coaster and lower effort player in the game. Always there for post count only.
@RayanOO - Claims to be Gawr Gura but has to yet really use an ability of her. Seems like an indie but is not playing for his win con. Super inactive and isn't completing their post count but is suspected by everyone and their mom since they think Rej should have been Gawr Gura and mafia is making use of a janitored kill. I personally think they are a non-hostile indie, but I am also interested in their flip now after all the attention it caught due to the outed scum Queen.
I think i explained enough of my role pretty early and your 50/50 looks like you put things there as busywork.
Am I wrong?

The Beautiful Boys have super-killed @Flower [Guren Ichinose]

The Guardians have super-killed @RayanOO [Usopp]
Rip Flower
That means we still have purple mafia itg

Well if you were targeted, scums are already after you.

If you can, confirm us the conversion parts or infected ones.

Apparently Covid can still win, and Queen was infected sometime during the Game.
I have played with Queen she don't game throw easily, chances are she was betting on Covid to win.

i was put on sacrifice by the same scum who tried to kill me, then later tonight same scum came after me...

i can't read wu if that what you mean, also people visiting infected has anyone been infected.

i dont see infected message in wu

Queen and I'd rather not reveal the other person. Because it might be TMI then lol.
Wdum TMI?

You mean you will have to explain your ability? Or you mean you want to not alert that player?
I think i explained enough of my role pretty early and your 50/50 looks like you put things there as busywork.
Am I wrong?
Don't bother with him at this point. He's clear Scum.

Though after his flip we can pinpoint his scum buddies based on this😈

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Wdum TMI?

You mean you will have to explain your ability? Or you mean you want to not alert that player?
I can only invest a specific group of people. If I told you the other person, that specific group would become too obvious. I'd like to keep that secret for now.

But Zem, Michelle, Smiley should know about that group. At least I hope they do lol.

Wait. Queen had covid?
Didn't she?

You shouldn't me confirming this from me, rather confirm it for me. I was out half the game. :seriously:
i was put on sacrifice by the same scum who tried to kill me, then later tonight same scum came after me...

i can't read wu if that what you mean, also people visiting infected has anyone been infected.
Oh i remember.
When Lind got devoured. This make sense, luthon was also there.

I recall Queen n Kiwi from earlier, don't know after that i was out of game.
dont see infected message in wu
Right that. I guess it was weak tinfoil, i will confirm with Hosts just in case still.

What was Rayan doing that the other team superkilled him, he would be the lynch of today :thinking:
judging from Queen's posts, it seems purple mafia is super pissed that Red mafia kept trying to kill them and lynch them. They knew Rayan was [Usopp] and wanted us to lynch Usopp.

If Usopp is red mafia (which I'm pretty sure he is), he's gotta chill with these mafia vs mafia antics. He's done this in other multiball games where he just hunts the other mafia team.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Didn't she?

You shouldn't me confirming this from me, rather confirm it for me. I was out half the game. :seriously:
I don't know either. I skipped a few pages. :catblush:

Anyway, I didn't get any message saying that I have covid. It's probably something else. Someone might have rolecrushed me again or something and it only worked on Bouya lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.