Beta town
Noctis town
Zem town
Rej prob town but janitored (TT)
Usopp to be decided today
Kiwi...?

Who can complete here?
His abilities is in the Night phase WU.

[Active - Comic Artist] - It's a running gag in the Strawhat crew that whenever Usopp creates a masterpiece of art, it gets immediately destroyed. Each day, Usopp may create a masterpiece, and draw it himself. He may helped by his teammates. The art piece will be displayed in the game-thread and the hosts will give the players two options - [Destroy the Art] or [Keep the Art]. In the following hour, the payers may vote by quoting it. If the majority of players vote to keep it, Usopp will gain three extra votes that phase and gain an immunity agains the [Yes] voters. If they choose to destroy it, he will lose his voting power for that day but learn the flavor names of the voters (not attached to specific player).

i dont remember lynching town or him during that phase, so i doubt it had any effect.

nah its even worse
[Gun Modoki] - After hardening his swords using Ryuo, Oden crosses his swords and charges forward, slicing anyone in his path. During the day, Oden may position himself in the sign up thread and face a direction. For the next 4 phases, he will destroy any destroy any defensive passive his 4 targets have. Each day, he may cancel this ability and reposition himself to a new position.

Status
Not open for further replies.