Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I have no way of knowing who they are just that there was 3.

Did Rayan have any abilities making him immune to be invested?
[Passive - Liar Liar Pants on Fire] - As an expert in the lying field, Usopp is immune to lie-detectors and appears as Innocent on even cycles. However, due to lying being a second nature to him, he will find himself always lying about meaningless thing and exaggerating details. As such, he must always lie about an aspect of his role and his actions when asked.

Its Day 7 now... last cycle was even

Actually they might have assumed someone might try to kill Random and was hoping it would hit me :lusalty:
I asked to be tagged 😅

That likely makes Random scum.

But what i dont get is how you got Kiwi role on investigation on Random, got redirected to urself? Was it a guess that he is Dracula?
I know, but i am phone posting and is hard to see the playerslist in one page
I can understand the troubles i also always use WG on phone.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
‎
No one like that in the game. Rayan Gawr Gura turned out fake claim and Lord of coast is dead.

Tell us how there's flood right after an ark was build last phase?
How do i know? I just know that my abilities were locked and unknown. Now where the ark is ready and the flood came, i got an ability. Just today. I guess the flood was something another user enabled and my abilities are the side effect, or the flood is something which was planed to come anyway.

How do i know? I just know that my abilities were locked and unknown. Now where the ark is ready and the flood came, i got an ability. Just today. I guess the flood was something another user enabled and my abilities are the side effect, or the flood is something which was planed to come anyway.
Your abilities were locked this long in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.