Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I said earlier day phases I have been sus of Tobi's ability and I'm still unsure about him. Random Asshole and Pantheos I have also been sus of. There's one thing about Michelle that concerns me. Cinera said he watched Lanji on night 1 and saw Michelel visit him but how did Cinera know Michelle visited Lanji when Cinera(Noctis) did not flip watcher? SinofGreed also claimed 3rd party and I'm still not sure if he really is 3rd party or not.
Michelle revived me and gave me double actions so that plays in her favor.

God d scum had extra role grey outed color, and The Mandalorian role that showed up dead is also greyed out color.

Since red scum had extra role, perhaps last purple scum also had extra role like red!?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok one last thing I asked RA, if they were town and their answer was "I fucking wonder"
me and Lanji both didn't think he was town

the healing on queen was too convenient + him accusing queen of being mafia and "outing" her and getting town credit while Queen was unlynchable and gets boosts from being voted

This sounds like a really good plan that ScumQueen would come up with

me and Lanji both didn't think he was town

the healing on queen was too convenient + him accusing queen of being mafia and "outing" her and getting town credit while Queen was unlynchable and gets boosts from being voted

This sounds like a really good plan that ScumQueen would come up with
What you said here is what happened in the last weeb game. One of the mafia player who fake claimed an invest was ordered to invest their scum buddy and got the result purple mafia and bussed their buddy.

Rej-killed night 1, no idea, might been janitor purple? if go with even purple/red mafia number being 7/7 both extra role? meaning 1 purple left.

Though if their is two remaining purple scum left current now, means rej was either third/town?

Sus

RA-tried to redirected heal to queen, outed scum. did not read the phase but had time to send/redirect action to outed scum.
Salah-claimed yoda, i don't recall baby yoda in wu. (Purple? or third?)
panthos-sus since he replied with basement dweller!!?????
sera-was sus by lanji

if it was panthos doing it, for basement dweller. since even usopp seemed annoyed he came out.
RA->panthos->salah->sera for me maybe in terms of priority.

unless he's got something but I recall didn't they try to kill RA? Kei Tsukishima i feel like shouldn't be bulletproof :pringles

[Vote Lynch Random Asshole]

red mafia is gone, aren't they?

[Passive - Incarnations] - Throughout the years, Lara has existed in multiple universes as different incarnations. The Lara Croft role is immune to kills, anytime its current incarnation dies, they will simply show up as their alignment. A phase later, a new player will join the game and be reincarnated as Lara. This is only possible if another member of her Mafia is still alive. If she's the last member alive, she will leave the game.
God point, no more red team looks logic

Status
Not open for further replies.