Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej-killed night 1, no idea, might been janitor purple? if go with even purple/red mafia number being 7/7 both extra role? meaning 1 purple left.

Though if their is two remaining purple scum left current now, means rej was either third/town?
I trust Oreki's read on Rej and my own gut read and i think Rej was villager.

We have to play like we still have more than one purple mafia left.

I said earlier day phases I have been sus of Tobi's ability and I'm still unsure about him. Random Asshole and Pantheos I have also been sus of. There's one thing about Michelle that concerns me. Cinera said he watched Lanji on night 1 and saw Michelel visit him but how did Cinera know Michelle visited Lanji when Cinera(Noctis) did not flip watcher? SinofGreed also claimed 3rd party and I'm still not sure if he really is 3rd party or not.
Cinera was scum so any from the team with watcher ability shared results in scum chat, but they didn't risk the watcher to say it.
I was visiting 5 people almost each night (i forgot one night but that was 4th or 5th) 2 for giving free pass tickets and 3 to interdict acces.
I didn't read Lanji as town in day 1 so i gave him an interdiction.
AMA

Living players

Sera
Tobi
Tris
Kiwi
Kro
Salah
Sin
Kvothe
Michelle
Juilet
Pantheos
Naomi
Random

There should be 1-3 scum probably in this batch of playas.

51 players(50 to start, 1 added later)
12 dead scum(11 to start, 1 added later)
4 dead thirds
22 dead townies

13 left alive
reading crocker passive, mentions he lives in basement, but no jailer ability as rechecked.

reading back council meeting, kiwi mentions basement dweller claimed jailing god d scum, this turned out to be a lie.

curious panth replied, making me think he had something to do with it.
i don't trust the basement dweller claim, makes me think fake story set up by scum mates to save god d scum.

it claimed basement dweller was a npc that removed god from game, this turned out false and he was lynched.

there is no npc.

making me sus

kiwi,panth

for this strange story.
basement was usopp and he wanted to convince me to change the night lynch by disguising himself as a game mechanic
Why am I starting to doubt you :josad:

Refresh me, why are people certain you are town?
Good enough for me :cheers: (No bias here)
Sus

RA-tried to redirected heal to queen, outed scum. did not read the phase but had time to send/redirect action to outed scum.
Salah-claimed yoda, i don't recall baby yoda in wu. (Purple? or third?)
panthos-sus since he replied with basement dweller!!?????
sera-was sus by lanji

if it was panthos doing it, for basement dweller. since even usopp seemed annoyed he came out.
I will use Krogo's list since I'm lazy xD

Sera - Who?
Tobi - Who?
Tris - Town to me at least
Kiwi - Just because I really want her to be town
Kro - I have not CFD him yet so must be town
Salah - I have not seen an ounce of town behavior from him
Sin - Who?
Kvothe - Fuji was the person I trusted the most
Michelle - She gave me a free ticket
Juilet - Undecided.
Pantheos - Not sure what to make of the night thingy.
Naomi - Undecided
Random - His actions do not make sense to me
Zemmi

wow noticed I'm not on the list :O
I knew I missed something lol, the dead, revived dead thing threw me off.
Tobra could be purple too. He claimed his char and a few of his abilities, but still lol. He is inactive as scum.
I found these quotes useful, but i have to go to work.
I will be here later.

Who said that was the last scum?

Salah are you actually town or a 3rd party of some type? Did or do you share a chat with someone? Thought I read that somewhere.
From WU, it seems like we have one last purple mafia, right?
And i'm 100% town, i had chat with AL sama when he was Mandalorian but he died right after, that's all
And btw i'm the one who redirected usopp & made him kill rayan to get rid of him & same time confirmed usopp as scum

Zemmi

GodMommie
And i'm 100% town, i had chat with AL sama when he was Mandalorian but he died right after, that's all
And btw i'm the one who redirected usopp & made him kill rayan to get rid of him & same time confirmed usopp as scum
The Guardian's killed Rayan though right? So it couldn't have been Usopp.

Al showed up as the skull knight though when he died.....

Status
Not open for further replies.