Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I bet lol
Tbh, i wanted players to think i'm 3rd so that mafia doesn't target me
I wasn't active at all nor did i help in any way really but at least i wanted to stay alive & give town the benefit of extra number
It worked because I thought you were 3rd to the very end xD I even was wondering if you were like some kind of role to where mafia could communicate with each other lol

I didn't like the purple team either. If town couldn't win I wanted red to win, not sure if I said it in the game thread but I did say it in our class lol.
We didn’t do everything right either, I don’t blame them for everything but it wasn’t just a very bad game, I don’t want to go in details but they were pathetic, and the way they outed usopp at the end was....ahhh I can’t stress this enough (I know Usopp should have been lynched a decade ago, heck I thought he was done for like D2) wtf were they trying to gain from outing other mafia when town CLEARLY had the upper hand and you are getting lynched anyway. And it wasn’t just One of them.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We didn’t everything right either, I don’t blame them for everything but it wasn’t just a very bad game, I don’t want to go in details but they were pathetic, and the way they outed usopp at the end was....ahhh I can’t stress this enough (I know Usopp should have been lynched a decade ago, heck I thought he was done for like D2) wtf were they trying to gain from outing other mafia when town CLEARLY had the upper hand. And it wasn’t just One of them.
I just blame them because they killed me :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.