Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yo Tan Wa
I didn’t read the first 200 pages of scum chat, i can't.
But being witness to last 40 pages, i speak faxxs.

And Everyone shade on scums and inactives as scums, that don't excuse you snitching in the game, or using your Super Kills on other scums.
Agreed snitching isnt it, but Usopp wasn't throwing shade on Jinri or Robin, he was pushing for their lynch. Hard.

Noctis too lmao, heck he came out and said that Noctis was Oden.

Both sides were at each other's throats but lets not pretend purple team did it worse.

@Yo Tan Wa

Agreed snitching isnt it, but Usopp wasn't throwing shade on Jinri or Robin, he was pushing for they lynch. Hard.

Both sides were at each other's throats but lets not pretend purple team did it worse.
imo, mafia teams shouldn't be helping each other. Their wincon is essentially eliminate everyone else aside from their faction

i don't fault either of them for doing the shades :optimistic:

@Yo Tan Wa

Agreed snitching isnt it, but Usopp wasn't throwing shade on Jinri or Robin, he was pushing for they lynch. Hard.

I didn’t read all the Pages, so maybe Usopp did cross the line.
But what Queen did, that was POOR.

I have said my piece, i will be out. Peace.

I wasnt really following, what did they do to you bb.
all the orange shit in my role
I technically could have sruvived the super kill if I went full devil mode but I didnt know how much scum was left and a few peeps were hesitant to vote me.

after their buff.

lets just say I could superkill as many people as I want as long as I had the votes cause each player could vote me as much as they want and power me up.
role block became super role block
role crush on me became just a vote silence .

and I dont get rced when I get hit with a regular kill, just vote silenced.

imo, mafia teams shouldn't be helping each other. Their wincon is essentially eliminate everyone else aside from their faction

i don't fault either of them for doing the shades :optimistic:
Oh btw, sorry for leaving you with an almost vanilla char lol.

Nova really fucked me with the energy projection thing as it didnt have a set number of shots, so i thought i could use it all the time.

Also my locked stormbreaker :(

Apparently according to Drago, the way to unlock it would be if someone destroyed my Mjolnir.

all the orange shit in my role
I technically could have sruvived the super kill if I went full devil mode but I didnt know how much scum was left and a few peeps were hesitant to vote me.

after their buff.

lets just say I could superkill as many people as I want as long as I had the votes cause each player could vote me as much as they want and power me up.
role block became super role block
role crush on me became just a vote silence .

and I dont get rced when I get hit with a regular kill, just vote silenced.
Thats a really nice boost lol, you did well mate.

Im gonna miss the kata emote tho :josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
I was sad you got done in buddy. Didn’t read you as scum before my death :/ I was suprised they weren’t pushing for people like Usopp or Jinri.

On that I’ll say Mango dropped the ball but it’s just a game :p.

You were solid to have around too.
its honestly rly hard to formulate a lynch on scumsopp based on just messages without mechanical input, and even harder to do so on @jinri . wont be surprised there tbh.

Scums had no thread control, just let the towncore snowball over them while bussing each other. The cult was gone and a lot of townies were supposed to go that way. Several scum power roles died early while townies got revived further strengthening the towncore
im gna have to 100% agree with this

after AL and lind died, i did not feel a single scum talking with me on the thread. we simply allowed town to take over.

idek if u were town or anti-town role lol

Oh btw, sorry for leaving you with an almost vanilla char lol.

Nova really fucked me with the energy projection thing as it didnt have a set number of shots, so i thought i could use it all the time.

Also my locked stormbreaker :(

Apparently according to Drago, the way to unlock it would be if someone destroyed my Mjolnir.
that's fine, i don't mind playing as vanilla.

I have no idea if my ability last phase did anything lol

i did enjoy my kurumi role despite being controlled by both mafia teams

Status
Not open for further replies.