Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Here’s boat coating for visiting groves, costs 500k

[Coating] - Coating ship with a special resin, when this ability is activated your abilities and vote are protected against any kind of manipulation and tampering, including but not restricted to, role-blocks, redirections, possession. This lasts a phase. Alternatively, you may use this ability to submerge enabling you to post and vote at night. [2-shots]

Here’s Bondrewds blessing for finding a sub

[Blessing] - You may use 2 of the following effects. You may target a player and role-block them, gain an additional vote for a phase or track a player and discover the target of their abilities during a phase.
--- [The One] - If you are the highest poster the following phase, you will truly be blessed by Bondrewd. Any usage of the effects above will be upgraded, the role-block will instead role-crush, the additional vote will turn into 2, and the track will also enable you to see who targets your target bypassing immunity.
why the fk would someone downgrade a roleblock to a rolecrush

what is even a role crush gna do? tickle them?

:kaidowhat:

how r u gna lynch flower?

i was town reading flower entire game and protecting her from zem so i wont be able to help u with that mislynch but if u pulled it off wuda been sick. and why flwoer but not salah or promethos

wonder how u can do that, lynch redirect? i really needed to mislynch townies but they all kept getting shot down
Well I was about to "suddenly realise" that her squad ability is just like George Constanzas, then point out that she slipped about having a demon inside her implying she's been eating fingers or whatever that jujutsu shit is, then the joke about Flower/also Flower then push that, then I would "receive a message" in my role PM that's she's Purple Mafia and that she needed Robin dead to boost her own power

Plus a whole bunch of other shit

Turn weaknesses into strengths and strengths into weaknesses

Zemmi

GodMommie
I will have to admit Zem and Flower were my top town reads I had as candidates for me to vote in the council and reason why I didn't vote them was because I thought a majority of other players were going to vote them.
You did good by not voting for me. I think I was pretty secure with votes already, that is why I was telling people to vote for other people than me. I thought we could block mafia from getting people on but it failed lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, I remember tying with someone, and I think it was you. I just chose all paper again though.

Understandable. A great loss like that disproportionately hurt us. You saw our morale sink after that.
on pokemon game

me and @Alibaba threw paper 5 times together and ended up tying

aries told us to submit 5 more RPS and i kid u not we both submitted 5 more papers

its next lvl

cant stand someone else playing kurumi other than alibaba :goyea:

and we actually failed a kill on u cuz we thought we had a shot of rolecrush that we didnt, so ur bullet proof stopped the first kill lmfao.

u got sick abilities for lara to loot as well, using u and danzai osamu roles was nice
gross ~_~

i was actually trying to bait some mafia kills but I didn't expect the superkill. In hindsight, I should've roleblocked skull knight the moment he got revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.