Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor @Noctis :doffycry:

I'm always afraid scum is trying to make me mislynch that is how why in that one game I cfd @krogothwolf , I thought scum was pushing the lynch on this one person, no proof but I "felt" it, so I quickly changed it at the end to Krogo. He was lynched and he was scum, and I was right about scum trying to push the lynch on that other person too, I just didn't calculate scum was trying to lynch someone from the other scum group, so both lynches would have been fine.

I also thing maybe it was you? or someone tried to make me look suspicious because I saved the one mafia member for a lynch on the other mafia side lol.
I felt the same that phase, stopped Noctis wagon once during that phase.
Before i was waiting for Noctis to get here.

But damn this is one hella of a wagon on a player that is yet to make his defense.
No i am clearing things up, there's too many fake news going in here.

I sus Noctis but i didn't like the way this wagon pulled up when the man hasn't even made his defense. Apparently no one is considering that. That's giving me bad vibes.
But i had been awake all night, didn't bother doing it in end as long as Lind was lynched. :zosleepy:
I thought this lynch was informative if not anything.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I felt the same that phase, stopped Noctis wagon once during that phase.

But i had been awake all night, didn't bother doing it in end as long as Lind was lynched. :zosleepy:
I thought this lynch was informative if not anything.
When I'm town and I think scum is trying to mislynch someone and town keep following them. I can get downright mean, and start throwing baseless threats "If he flips town, any of you who voted for them I will consider scum" :few:

My Role PM was me wanting to turn into an Indie after getting hit by a kill. I really thought that fits Guren once he becomes a full demon.

But I never unlocked it and would have continued being Town anyway.

My Role PM was me wanting to turn into an Indie after getting hit by a kill. I really thought that fits Guren once he becomes a full demon.

But I never unlocked it and would have continued being Town anyway.
That would of been my main angle to mislynch you, I'm pretty sure it would have worked too

AL sama

Red Haired
I think it would have been hard for you in this game even. There was pratically never not a 100% scum outted, due to various reasons they seemed to be outted and in the open the entire game.

All town would have had to do was follow the idea I said at the start of the game, do not lynch anyone not confirmed when they had a confirmed.
let odd act like some big shot even tho we know he is not :myman::myman:

Zemmi

GodMommie
let odd act like some big shot even tho we know he is not :myman::myman:
Mislyches are typically town's failures over a scum's victory.

It's like what we are taught as kids If something doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

That's why it's always important Town has players who don't mind speaking up and arguing with other town members about following a lynch that doesn't seem right.

If a town is full of passive players who just work behind the scenes in their role dms, scum will control the entire game.

Mislyches are typically town's failures over a scum's victory.

It's like what we are taught as kids If something doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

That's why it's always important Town has players who don't mind speaking up and arguing with other town members about following a lynch that doesn't seem right.

If a town is full of passive players who just work behind the scenes in their role dms, scum will control the entire game.
This is all true but power wolves exist to counter all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.