Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair.

If you are town, we are a team though. I'm also likely one of the only if not only town member, that can only leave this game as town, since I'm convert immune.
Oh bold words Zem. Why would you reveal that? That is not a townie thing to do, then scum wouldn't try to convert you in the first place, so it became useless

Zemmi

GodMommie
What is the council? I'm not caught up yet. Someone's ability?
During Day 1, each player must vote for a player they want to be represented by on the council. The 8 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health...

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.
[Weeb Health Organization] - ...[Secrets]

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Ok I'm between a beta yeet and Dyna. Though I think in the He-who-shall-not-be-named post, the investigation results we would use are not to be trusted? Idk if that part of the write-up is fake or not, because it's weird for hosts to tell us info like that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
michele and rej do look much better that day 1, zem aswell

midnight and ali remain bad

im wary of reborn but gives me town vibes or a really careful scum

beta and flower are set in stone 99% scum

Zemmi

GodMommie
Oh bold words Zem. Why would you reveal that? That is not a townie thing to do, then scum wouldn't try to convert you in the first place, so it became useless
Because town needs information, I have said this from the start and only said it when I formulated a way to deal with Robin if she was a convert role.

During Day 1, each player must vote for a player they want to be represented by on the council. The 8 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health...

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.
[Weeb Health Organization] - ...[Secrets]
I see, there's still time to choose then.

Let's see if someone ends up with a town confirm for any disparate reason, or else I will still at to make a straight and vote the one I see as the better fit.

Zemmi

GodMommie
:milaugh: oh, I don't read the thread when I'm not here

Still a pretty horrible thing to claim
Yea I debated on it for a bit, but the fear of converting and Robin being one made me decide to say it because it was in town's benefit.

Keeping information away from town isn't always a good thing and actually harmful.

Status
Not open for further replies.