Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Fingers crossed baby Yoda is in the game :amazing: he gonna be op

Btw why are you so confident the person in the chat with you is town?
Because I am. We were allowed to share things with each other from our roles, ofc they could be lying but I don't think so. I also don't think it's very common that a scum can start a chat with players right?

Give me your strongest 3 town n 3 scum reads.
Scum reads Luthon, Ratchet, Reborn for now. You are close being there too. I'm also curious about why Tris said I had Superkilled before I would claim aforementioned notion.

Town not sure yet, I have speedread a lot due the bewildering pace of this game so my mind is not efficiently formed, I think however that Michelle is looking way way better since the first time I went after her. A lot of Players meta are wholly unknown to me and this does not help me have a clear cut opinion, but having scum reads is even more important from a practical perspective.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Looooool that is part of how I got fooled last game :milaugh:

Scum can make chats, aye. Especially to fool town like that.
For a game of this caliber, this seems casual thing scum to have
I don't think they are still though even when you guys say this, but I will pay attention if anythings strange. That is why I also wondered if Midnight changed roles of his picks, because if he does, that person who added me should lose their ability to the chat and the other abilities they told me about and disappear from the write up.

You mean the one on syndicate? Oh I don't mean that one, the games here.

Anyways what's so town about me in your opinion? I was told I'm scummy :cantseeme:
Tone.
And your posts are direct and without searching to hide true intentions from what i noticed.
If i am wrong i think i can found this in other day if i am alive, or i can confirm i am right .
I will remind you that you didn't read me well in our first games.

Status
Not open for further replies.