Status
Not open for further replies.
Me why? I am curious in this more than anything else you have to say.
I have to sleep soon, so will appreciate if you do it fast.
You said I was lying about details on my explanation about my role yet also that the abilities were fitting. There's controversy in this statement in my opinion.

Details are mandatory to make an ability plausible or else you would have simply said "look this is made up"

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Reactions to N'Zoth reveal:
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE
wait, it was used two times!??

eewwww cult :perocry:
the wu had two mentions, did it get boost!?? :odenugh:
The write up says nzoth was activated after the name was taken too many times

No one took nzoth name so is it related to taking a player name too many times

Or is it pointless to think about this?
First mention of Dyna being the one who summoned him:
Wasn't beky saying that so many times on purpose and keep trying to make that happening
Second mention:
i did see it mentioned more then once while back, while reading, but it came of lol troll what if.

but seeing that happen soon after. :lusalty:
Later:
beky if you are not a waifu
tbh you gotta go this dp
tf man
It was not natural at all
This looks genuine:
oh god stop saying it

beky what are you playing at exactly
think we wont notice

Whoa you guys are quick. And beky knew immediately that he was the culprit when the write up happened....like a fake “oopsie daisies” reaction

:crazwhat:
First mention of Dyna not being the culprit
Beky has to be the servant, I can't imagine this fucker being able to summon itself

wondering if he was converted night 0, and forced to mention the name.
There was no conversion notification on D0 or N0 so I doubt it.

This is the first time conversion happened
Against Naomi:
naomi post gives me tmi vibes tbh
waifus arent safe with naomi around.
So it seemed like Naomi, Noctis and Lango were the first to be convinced of Dyna doing this. So I'd put them as top candidates for faking the write-up.

Also worth noting the distancing Lanji is putting on Naomi.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Second mention:

Later:

This looks genuine:

Against Naomi:

So it seemed like Naomi, Noctis and Lango were the first to be convinced of Dyna doing this. So I'd put them as top candidates for faking the write-up.

@Yo Tan Wa if you're still here, worth checking this.

There's a issue here both Nth and Wario character came up in write up and we know only one character plays from two submissions. So one of them must be fake write up.

If we are assuming this to be fake write up, that scums wanted us to not trust our investigation results but why make it say N got awoken due to his name being spoken too many times? 🤔
It directly points fingers at Beky this way since he did that so he must not be the one behind the write up atleast, this is more like a write up to frame Beky. Or he acted oversmart and thought he would get credit for figuring out N was in the game and he stopped it at 1 revive.

I dont know saying this was wise right now.

Second mention:

Later:

This looks genuine:

Against Naomi:

I was already there, but this makes it easy. Gimme sometime.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If council members reveal that they were selected next day phase, I think it'll be easy to weed out the odd one(s) (i.e. a mafia voted by all mafia)
Apparently they won't have to reveal who they are. They will be posting in the game thread and voting in the game thread at night, that is why I have changed my stance on the entire situation. I had it completely misunderstood.

There's a issue here both Nth and Wario character came up in write up and we know only one character plays from two submissions. So one of them must be fake write up.

If we are assuming this to be fake write up, that scums wanted us to not trust our investigation results but why make it say N got awoken due to his name being spoken too many times? 🤔
It directly points fingers at Beky this way since he did that so he must not be the one behind the write up atleast, this is more like a write up to frame Beky. Or he acted oversmart and thought he would get credit for figuring out N was in the game and he stopped it at 1 revive.

I dont know saying this was wise right now.
I'll throw you a bone since i am already dead. Plus i wanna cuck those that cucked me
Invocation on Nzoth was my idea, others can say what they want but i had 3 ways in my head on how to invoke N'zoth and i tried 2 of em. Hitting it on first try shocked me. Now, i already explain why i did it, basically i traded lesser evil for a potential worse one. If it wasn't for me you guys wouldn't even know he is there until is too late.

I was jumped immediately and half of my posts were never read. When i die in few hours i feel like a lot of my posts will be quotes especially those on who will die. Cause if you haven't noticed so far - we are 2 phases deep and non of important players have never been touched - suspicious af

You said I was lying about details on my explanation about my role yet also that the abilities were fitting. There's controversy in this statement in my opinion.

Details are mandatory to make an ability plausible or else you would have simply said "look this is made up"
No. I had said your selfish action is something Beta would do but i didn't believe your abilities that it made you Vanilla player.

There's more on me, i haven't isoed anyone and made case like i used to do in past. I didn't follow up on Rej, but you will always be only limited to yourself in the game lmao.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'll throw you a bone since i am already dead. Plus i wanna cuck those that cucked me
Invocation on Nzoth was my idea, others can say what they want but i had 3 ways in my head on how to invoke N'zoth and i tried 2 of em. Hitting it on first try shocked me. Now, i already explain why i did it, basically i traded lesser evil for a potential worse one. If it wasn't for me you guys wouldn't even know he is there until is too late.

I was jumped immediately and half of my posts were never read. When i die in few hours i feel like a lot of my posts will be quotes especially those on who will die. Cause if you haven't noticed so far - we are 2 phases deep and non of important players have never been touched - suspicious af
Now that Wario is supposedly in the game and the Nzoth write up is probably fake

Do you think you were framed? And by who?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Apparently they won't have to reveal who they are. They will be posting in the game thread and voting in the game thread at night, that is why I have changed my stance on the entire situation. I had it completely misunderstood.
Oh, they will be the ones posting in the thread this upcoming night phase? So everyone will see and know who they are.

Then we can right away see who's surprisingly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.