Status
Not open for further replies.
You think? If I remember correctly that is what the other weeb games had but I could be wrong, and there could be more. I hope they just kill each other off.
I think it's too few judging by the numbers, even if they had 5 players each? That's 10 and let's toss in generous 7-10 indies?

Still lacks some crazy spunk.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Maybe I should go to the council and be the voice of all the oppressed waifus of the world

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think it's too few judging by the numbers, even if they had 5 players each? That's 10 and let's toss in generous 7-10 indies?

Still lacks some crazy spunk.
That would be 20 scum in a 50 player game if there was 5 and 5 and then 10. That would seem about the right amount, or maybe even too large depending on the set up.

That would be 20 scum in a 50 player game if there was 5 and 5 and then 10. That would seem about the right amount, or maybe even too large depending on the set up.
Obviously not all indies would be hostile, surely we have pro-town as well. That's why I think two mafias are too few.

But alas I'm just speculating

Zemmi

GodMommie
Before the phase ends, I just want all scum to know, I completely support you outting other scums you find for town cred :cheers: I will even pretend I buy it for a bit in exchange.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We will be dropping like flies, Nat
This because these games are usually kill heavy, it's actually kinda concerning I haven't seen many deaths.

In the first weeb game, I died, revived and died again all in D1 and I wasn't the only death either if I remember correctly even though @krogothwolf did say that had to throw a lot at me for me to keep just coming back and back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.