Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
got nothing to add, we can do the lynches, let's see what our observers will say

will go to bed now, I still would make some cases at the end of the day, until then gn8

Zemmi

GodMommie
i mean poor midnight is seeing himself getting lynched without being able to talk lol

that's got to be the worst feeling ever

until it suddenly says midnight (the clown) was lynched and won the game

That is another reason I'm not really a fan of trying to lynch someone who isn't confirmed anti-town because they have no way to defend themselves.

Also in some way I feel like it's unfair to all the other players too, since thy have no say in it at all and basically just having to trust us to make the right calls.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That is another reason I'm not really a fan of trying to lynch someone who isn't confirmed anti-town because they have no way to defend themselves.

Also in some way I feel like it's unfair to all the other players too, since thy have no say in it at all and basically just having to trust us to make the right calls.
its why 2 main wagons becomes an absolute must to have during the day. at least odd days

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
here's what's gna happen

we're gna lynch midnight tonight, then ask the entire thread who the hekko voted for u to be on the council tomorrow

if the answers don't satisfy us, or none answered at all (cuz ur scummates are scared to) then u r going to the guillotine and nothing u say will stop that. actually, u shud be vigged b4 even going to the gallows.

do we got a deal here ningens? @Akai2 @Zem @AL sama @Kiwipom @Rej @Noctis
I'm generally in agreement here. Beta is obviously a plant. No townie worth their soul would vote him in after the Fuji debacle. Unless they're just trolling us for lulz and aren't taking the game seriously. Luthon style :lusalty:

Unfortunately, I just don't think there's a reliable avenue to figure out who voted for him. People will claim they didn't and they all have plausible deniability.

Alas, it's first cycle and we have little to no concrete intel. We go with Midnight for now as it's lowest mislynch probability.

Still hope we can brainstorm other ideas of how to proceed for D2. Kinda swung and missed with my genius "your faction is your route color" theory didn't I?

here's what's gna happen

we're gna lynch midnight tonight, then ask the entire thread who the hekko voted for u to be on the council tomorrow

if the answers don't satisfy us, or none answered at all (cuz ur scummates are scared to) then u r going to the guillotine and nothing u say will stop that. actually, u shud be vigged b4 even going to the gallows.

do we got a deal here ningens? @Akai2 @Zem @AL sama @Kiwipom @Rej @Noctis
What if it was scum to set me up? Why would they spill the beans about their nominations knowing their pick was being extensively awkward and that in general they gain nothing from it either way? This kind of logic is flawed bud.

Heck I'm not even fully confident that a townie would confess to have me nominated knowing this would put them in another light and I bet no one cares enough to.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm generally in agreement here. Beta is obviously a plant. No townie worth their soul would vote him in after the Fuji debacle. Unless they're just trolling us for lulz and aren't taking the game seriously. Luthon style :lusalty:

Unfortunately, I just don't think there's a reliable avenue to figure out who voted for him. People will claim they didn't and they all have plausible deniability.

Alas, it's first cycle and we have little to no concrete intel. We go with Midnight for now as it's lowest mislynch probability.

Still hope we can brainstorm other ideas of how to proceed for D2. Kinda swung and missed with my genius "your faction is your route color" theory didn't I?
how do i unsee this picture from my head ^
this ofc lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
What if it was scum to set me up? Why would they spill the beans about their nominations knowing their pick was being extensively awkward and that in general they gain nothing from it either way? This kind of logic is flawed bud.

Heck I'm not even fully confident that a townie would confess to have me nominated knowing this would put them in another light and I bet no one cares enough to.
your WIFOM levels are reaching over 9000

if none says they nominated u then u r clearly scum lol

im really reaaaaalllly interested in which town nominated u, cuz they r gna have perma FoS on them this game

however if u got nominated by some of maybe flower, naomi, jinri, melon then nothing u say will matter to me at that point.

if none says they claimed u then ur scummates r smart and dont wanna out themselves. eitherway they gave up on u at that point.

your WIFOM levels are reaching over 9000

if none says they nominated u then u r clearly scum lol

im really reaaaaalllly interested in which town nominated u, cuz they r gna have perma FoS on them this game

however if u got nominated by some of maybe flower, naomi, jinri, melon then nothing u say will matter to me at that point.

if none says they claimed u then ur scummates r smart and dont wanna out themselves. eitherway they gave up on u at that point.

The Sovereign of Dawn -

Bondrewd activated [Subarashi]

Bondrewd is looking for replacements for the game. Any player that finds a replacement for him will receive a blessing. If a volunteer replacement ends up requiring a substitution or get themselves mod-killed, the player that vouched for them will be cursed. Use your role-PM to submit volunteer names, do not discuss about this.

May your journey overflow with blessings and curses.
Night 1 continues.

Note - Do not post if you don't have permission. Any failure to comply will result in a mod-block.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Midnight preparing himself for the night phase lynch like

Oh you wanna clap back at me bro? Sorry you can't post yet

Status
Not open for further replies.