Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not a bad answer, Enryu darling :sadgrin:

I’m the towniest town even!
Not yet, can you give me a short summary? Work is too hectic these days ☠️
- Prof got hit by a PR at the beginning of the day phase to only post about Gordon Ramsay (Gifs and Pics) in his posts.
- Fuji has a PR that forces him to stay under 50 posts or his role is nerfed.
- Flower has a PR to post 3 random emojis in every post.
- Adam has a PR.... well you saw it. According to that one, he should be Luffy or else the PR doesn't make much sense.
- So far the only questioning was by Ekko on Mango when Mango asked flower which universe her character was from, but didn't ask Fuji the same thing.
- I asked why that matters to Ekko, so waiting for a reply.

Relatively minor stuff. Also, now Dest is only posting Ramsay stuff too, so I don't know if he too got hit with the same PR :believe:or is faking it :pepeke:

- Prof got hit by a PR at the beginning of the day phase to only post about Gordon Ramsay (Gifs and Pics) in his posts.
- Fuji has a PR that forces him to stay under 50 posts or his role is nerfed.
- Flower has a PR to post 3 random emojis in every post.
- Adam has a PR.... well you saw it. According to that one, he should be Luffy or else the PR doesn't make much sense.
- So far the only questioning was by Ekko on Mango when Mango asked flower which universe her character was from, but didn't ask Fuji the same thing.
- I asked why that matters to Ekko, so waiting for a reply.

Relatively minor stuff. Also, now Dest is only posting Ramsay stuff too, so I don't know if he too got hit with the same PR :believe:or is faking it :pepeke:
I mean if hes faking it then that would be a very bad play.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think some of the PRs are purely based on flavour like Adam's and some of them are thrown out by scum, like Prof's.

I remember Ekko's role in the Genshin game having a similar ability.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean if hes faking it then that would be a very bad play.
Definitely, but I've seen town do it as well. For now, we will wait and see what's up with Dest.

I think some of the PRs are purely based on flavour like Adam's and some of them are thrown out by scum, like Prof's.

I remember Ekko's role in the Genshin game having a similar ability.
Yupp. I wouldn't put it past scum having abilities giving players PR.

This may be a little angleshooty, but perhaps the ones who post restricted Prof were the ones who were active at the time. But honestly, I don't want to tackle this from that angle just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.