Powers & Abilities Seems Like Zoro's Taking Things Up a Notch

What haki did Zoro activate in 1093?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the 4th time now. Are you gonna post the panels or not? I aint reading that nonsense you've typed up, when simple panels would be enough for you
You won't see them panels I promise

Post automatically merged:

So you think Zoro isn’t using 3 sword style when he’s using 3 sword but not saying “3 Sword Style?”

The questions idiotic lmao
Listen I'll say 1 last time.

You don't need to write up any texts. You don't need to even say a single word. Just post 1 singular panel.

Anytime Zoro uses King of Hell Style, he says it. All you have to do to prove me and every Zoro fan in here wrong, is to post the panel(s) of Zoro saying "King of Hell Style" when he only has the green smoke or "rings according to you, on his swords.

Last edited:
Zoro's not using King of Hell here.

His swords weren't even hardened while he was clashing with Lucci.

And we've only seen Zoro use King of Hell one time, so you can't generalise from one example, and this chapter doesn't even match that one example.
His swords do look hardened its just a zoomed out panel and u can see the flame on the edge of the swords, zoro is using KOH
Post automatically merged:

I didn't ask you any of that. We clearly see in the Zoro v King fight, what Zoro calls KoH style and what he doesn't.

Now according to you, smoke or 'rings' on his swords is KOH Style. There's plenty of panels of him using it vs King. So post 1 panel of Zoro using these ring coated attacks and saying "King of Hell Style". It shouldn't be hard for you
Then why king is blocking zoro here even though he isn't in KOH according to you :choppawhat:

Just admit oda doesn't always draw the lightning but zoro used KOH all of chapter 1035 against king

Last edited:
Clearly the smoke/flames are on his blades signifying Big amounts of Coa release, at the end of the fight lucci and zoro seems separated and we see the black spark off of zoros blade i am expecting that the next time we come back to the fight zoro will use Koh and finish him.The sparks to me just feel like oda is building anticipation for zoro using Koh the next time we see him.

feels exactly like this but oda chooses to cut away instead of letting zoro go into a attack pose

Can’t blame them. After oda had Kaido call those with CoC coating a “Handful of the Strongest” oda making Zoro use it against Lucci is hilariously wild.
It's not as funny as with the fruit of god, which the government is afraid of and wanted to take over Shanks, to face Lucci on equal terms and enter g5 against Lucci.

Lol is it though ??? Against an awakened zoan??? Even shanks used it vs Kidd and I’m sure u didn’t downplay that :gokulaugh:
I’m not downplaying either. And let’s be honest Kids portrayal is better than Lucci (despite Kid being an ass character)

Speaking of, you still think the admirals are going to have CoC? Cause that’s looking pretty unlikely.

Cut the cope.... Oda just doesn't emphasize coloring Zoro's swords all the time when he's clashing.

"No hardening in the middle two panels, but Zoro finally kicks it up a notch in the bottom panel when he's falling, and hardens his Swords.'

But wait! There's more....

Here you see Zoro clashing with King's Swords while using hardening, but then magically decides to turn it off afterwards.

Holy shit! Here he have Zoro going from not hardened, to hardened, to not hardened in the span of three panels!

Am I doing this right?

I can find countless other panels of Oda's inconsistency of coloring Zoro's Swords when he is using hardened. Hell, go read chapter 1032 if you really want to have your mind blown on how inconsistent Oda is on coloring hardened Swords.

A lot of the time Oda doesn't fully color Zoro's swords black when he's in the midst of clashes. You'll see whitespace, with black lines, which is exactly what we are getting in the Lucci vs Zoro panel.

Zoro didn't go from using hardening on base Lucci, to not using it on awakened Lucci. The smoke on the end of Zoro's sword alone is enough to tell you he is using hardening, because that is a byproduct of when Zoro overflows his haki.

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Cut the cope.... Oda just doesn't emphasize coloring Zoro's swords all the time when he's clashing.

"No hardening in the middle two panels, but Zoro finally kicks it up a notch in the bottom panel when he's falling, and hardens his Swords.'

But wait! There's more....

Here you see Zoro clashing with King's Swords while using hardening, but then magically decides to turn it off afterwards.

Holy shit! Here he have Zoro going from not hardened, to hardened, to not hardened in the span of three panels!

Am I doing this right?

I can find countless other panels of Oda's inconsistency of coloring Zoro's Swords when he is using hardened.

Zoro didn't go from using hardening on base Lucci, to not using it on awakened Lucci. The smoke on the end of Zoro's sword alone is enough to tell you he is using hardening, because that is a byproduct of when Zoro overflows his haki.
Yep it's just inconsistency in art. Zoro used hardening on base Lucci and Lucci blocked it, and zboys are telling me he just stopped using hardening for no reason only to put it back on again?

Be for real.

I’m not downplaying either. And let’s be honest Kids portrayal is better than Lucci (despite Kid being an ass character)

Speaking of, you still think the admirals are going to have CoC? Cause that’s looking pretty unlikely.
I can agree, but at the same time if zoro uses Koh and finishes the fight next chapter i don't think thats bad on zoro its smart... i think it only makes it hilariously wild if zoro doesn't take him out which would mess with the power scaling for sure and kaidos quote. Zoro flexing AdvCoc and finishing the fight he is in fast is pretty much like sanji who apprehended kaku before he even got a chance to fight.

Yep i am still on the boat luffy hasn't even started using it yet it seems like oda wants luffy/kizaru to show off dfs first, and then haki will come. I will admit though if kizaru doesn't show it this fight i would probably just concede and say its reserved for papazuki.

Zoro still hasn't tamed Enma after weeks?
No he can now use that same amount of CoA which initially drained him casually now. The smoke around his wors are there just like in this panel only difference is he isn't getting drained or having his arm shrilled up like before. That is called growth

I can agree, but at the same time if zoro uses Koh and finishes the fight next chapter i don't think thats bad on zoro its smart... i think it only makes it hilariously wild if zoro doesn't take him out which would mess with the power scaling for sure and kaidos quote. Zoro flexing AdvCoc and finishing the fight he is in fast is pretty much like sanji who apprehended kaku before he even got a chance to fight.

Yep i am still on the boat luffy hasn't even started using it yet it seems like oda wants luffy/kizaru to show off dfs first, and then haki will come. I will admit though if kizaru doesn't show it this fight i would probably just concede and say its reserved for papazuki.
The fact that we haven’t seen Lucci nor Zoro use any techniques yet I doubt the fights ending quickly next chapter. We’ll probably get at least one full chapter of their fight.