Powers & Abilities Shanks: Swordsman or Not?

Tell me one pirate other than Zolo that ever talked about wanting to be the WSS. Give me the list of people that care about that title.
Nobody gives a fuck except the deranged people here.
I never got the "no other character cares" argument because it's not even a real argument, it's nonsequitous. Mihawk being the WSS is a fact regardless of no onscreen characters being ardent about the title. It's like saying Sanji doesn't wear ties because no scenes of people caring about exist.

Zoro uses cuts, Shanks doesn't. Get over it
So why did Mihawk consider Shanks his rival and peer? Was Shanks specialized in cuts and later decided to just switch to non cuts because they are better, which he only realized after fighting Mihawk? Or did Shanks restrict his non cut abilities against Mihawk because he is a fair sportsman, and Mihawk just accepted that humiliation of Shanks restricting himself and still calls himself WSS proudly.

So why did Mihawk consider Shanks his rival and peer? Was Shanks specialized in cuts and later decided to just switch to non cuts because they are better, which he only realized after fighting Mihawk? Or did Shanks restrict his non cut abilities against Mihawk because he is a fair sportsman, and Mihawk just accepted that humiliation of Shanks restricting himself and still calls himself WSS proudly.
shanks the hakiman vs miahwk the hakigoat that the only agenda I will post with tards:suresure:

I never got the "no other character cares" argument because it's not even a real argument, it's nonsequitous. Mihawk being the WSS is a fact regardless of no onscreen characters being ardent about the title. It's like saying Sanji doesn't wear ties because no scenes of people caring about exist.
So tell me anyone apart from Zoro who wants it. If just two are fighting for the title, why is that even a feat? It is a nothing position, holds no stake. Not making real argument? Or are you not understanding what is the point I am trying to make? Being the strogest swordsman when only two are wanting it is laughable. You are including every swords man into defining mihawk but no one other than Zolo seems to be interestedin it.
Shanks uses sword, doesnt give a shit about WSS. Same goes for Roger, WB, BM, etc.

Mihawk hasn't had one notable feat so why should his fans talk big over something that is up for debate? How does Shanks become weaker than him? What has Mihawk done? Does he have any feat in the story? No, only a nickname.
Shanks is one shotting 3 billion pirate and crew while Mihawk is doing nothing and still stupid people come and trying to justify their delusions with headcannons and feat that don't even exist.

Give me one thing Mihawk has done that is greater than something that Shanks has done," A marine talked about how his sword skills are superior" who the fuck cares about sword skills. WB in his death bed was still the World strongest man so he was >> Lihawk. Kaido was\is the world stongest creature >> WSS.
This is just stupid and childish gag. No feats, stop crying. Give manga panel of Mihawk one shotting a 3.1 billion Pirate and his crew until then, don't even dare to think Shanks is any weaker. He isn't. He is the most influential and powerful pirate living in the OP world.
Post automatically merged:

shanks the hakiman vs miahwk the hakigoat that the only agenda I will post with tards:suresure:
One feat of Mihawk that is greater than Shanks? Oh, you cannot because it hasn't happened. You are the tard here, loser.

So tell me anyone apart from Zoro who wants it. If just two are fighting for the title, why is that even a feat? It is a nothing position, holds no stake. Not making real argument? Or are you not understanding what is the point I am trying to make? Being the strogest swordsman when only two are wanting it is laughable. You are including every swords man into defining mihawk but no one other than Zolo seems to be interestedin it.
Shanks uses sword, doesnt give a shit about WSS. Same goes for Roger, WB, BM, etc.

Mihawk hasn't had one notable feat so why should his fans talk big over something that is up for debate? How does Shanks become weaker than him? What has Mihawk done? Does he have any feat in the story? No, only a nickname.
Shanks is one shotting 3 billion pirate and crew while Mihawk is doing nothing and still stupid people come and trying to justify their delusions with headcannons and feat that don't even exist.

Give me one thing Mihawk has done that is greater than something that Shanks has done," A marine talked about how his sword skills are superior" who the fuck cares about sword skills. WB in his death bed was still the World strongest man so he was >> Lihawk. Kaido was\is the world stongest creature >> WSS.
This is just stupid and childish gag. No feats, stop crying. Give manga panel of Mihawk one shotting a 3.1 billion Pirate and his crew until then, don't even dare to think Shanks is any weaker. He isn't. He is the most influential and powerful pirate living in the OP world.
Cap just few random feat:

Hakiless slash that cut an immense iceberg while being miles away is more impressive than taking down LIDD
Mihawk to kill time ended 50fleet strong pirate crew istantly (which is more than what LIDD would have achieved while using his best shot against Shanks)
The most broken feat: getting a blacken blade which 4 advcoc users coudnt even if Oden tried to get there. Only the goad blade could get there which was stated to be equal to Joy Boy
This happen while not using any haki and any names attack

Whitebeard didn't care about being the strongest man, yet was recognized as such. The WSS title isn't limited to those who are interested in it. If you happen to be the strongest swordsman, you are recognizes as such whether you are interested or not. And Mihawk too wouldn't accept his title if there were swordsmen out there stronger than him but simply not interested, he would go out and challenge the respective swordsman. That's why he asks Zoro to become strong and surpass himself, which goes to show that Mihawk himself doesn't cling to his title.

Zoro says he wants to be the strongest and is not allowed to lose to anyone who calls himself swordsman, even if he has other tricks outside of swordsmanship, those were Zoro's words. And out of all people, Zoro doesn't consider Shanks, who is called top class swordsman in the Databook, uses a sword since childhood and was rival to the WSS, because he used a move with the sword that didn't cut? Really?

Like people really think Shanks started looking up to Roger's fighting style only after 27 and not from his childhood

Cap just few random feat:

Hakiless slash that cut an immense iceberg while being miles away is more impressive than taking down LIDD
Mihawk to kill time ended 50fleet strong pirate crew istantly (which is more than what LIDD would have achieved while using his best shot against Shanks)
The most broken feat: getting a blacken blade which 4 advcoc users coudnt even if Oden tried to get there. Only the goad blade could get there which was stated to be equal to Joy Boy
This happen while not using any haki and any names attack
You are a real life fodder if you think whatever retarded things you've written counts to something.
Black blade is nothing but a weapon.
Never has been any words about it being equal to Joyboy so give me manga panels instead of proving the world why you belong to an asylum.
You need medication. Mihawk has 0 feat and you can cry your ass off still won't be able to show 1. This is why you'll never get laid and be taken seriously in real life. Go to a date and tell something as stupid as you've written here, she'll run away.

Whitebeard didn't care about being the strongest man, yet was recognized as such. The WSS title isn't limited to those who are interested in it. If you happen to be the strongest swordsman, you are recognizes as such whether you are interested or not. And Mihawk too wouldn't accept his title if there were swordsmen out there stronger than him but simply not interested, he would go out and challenge the respective swordsman. That's why he asks Zoro to become strong and surpass himself, which goes to show that Mihawk himself doesn't cling to his title.

Zoro says he wants to be the strongest and is not allowed to lose to anyone who calls himself swordsman, even if he has other tricks outside of swordsmanship, those were Zoro's words. And out of all people, Zoro doesn't consider Shanks, who is called top class swordsman in the Databook, uses a sword since childhood and was rival to the WSS, because he used a move with the sword that didn't cut? Really?
Why are you writing essays? Give Manga proof of better feats of Mihawk to say he's stronger.

You are a real life fodder if you think whatever retarded things you've written counts to something.
Black blade is nothing but a weapon.
Never has been any words about it being equal to Joyboy so give me manga panels instead of proving the world why you belong to an asylum.
You need medication. Mihawk has 0 feat and you can cry your ass off still won't be able to show 1. This is why you'll never get laid and be taken seriously in real life. Go to a date and tell something as stupid as you've written here, she'll run away.

Why are you writing essays? Give Manga proof of better feats of Mihawk to say he's stronger.
fuking clown - every weapon can become a blacken one via haki but no other than Ryuma the god of blade and Mihawk achieve that.
So yeas is a weapon which has immense property due the hakiuser
Yes Ryuma was stated to be equal in strenght to Joy Boy
Mihawk hasnt started yet to flex 1 muscle while Shanks has already used 2 of his best shot advcoc and advcoo and soon will go down vs BB
The same BB was scared by clashing with hakiless s-hawk
Same s-hawk was stated to be more human than current Mihawk by non other to a guy that saw a bit of his potential (that same guy can use advcoc and advcoa)

So clown dont run while Hakigoat will enter the story cuz Shanks is just a simple hakiman:suresure:

Apparently their logic is that blunt swords aren't swords because when a sword becomes blunt then it spontaneously and magically transforms into a totally new and completely different weapon.

This is why all Swordsman keep their blades sharpened cause if they don't then their precious swords suddenly transform into clubs without warning. :josad:

I'm sorry, this entire post is a giant nothing burger and just as nonsequitous as your previous post I responded to but with the addition of asking for feat pics.

In the most recent chapter

In the film red shanks movie

Why is that cliff cut in half cleanly where is the haki blast or explosions @Chaves @Tejas
Shanksu really hasn't been doing anything we haven't seen from marimo doesn't that scene in movies remind you of something:catsure:
Shanks used his invisible, Haki infused, laser beam eyes coincidentally at the same time he swung his sword which is blunt anyway, so it is totally not a sword somehow. :endthis: