Powers & Abilities Shiryu of the Rain aint losing to Garp

Will Shiryu fight Garp?

• Total voters
Oden wasn't WB's subordinate at that point + you're comparing a character who had an entire arc built around them to some goober who exists just so Zoro has someone to fight when Luffy fights Blackbeard.
Oden was still WB's subordinate as Oden told WB that he is leaving the crew for only 1 year and WB pirates still kept that Oden's 2nd division commander seat closed years for the expected return of Oden.

Yes, prove that it was coated in CoC vs mountain god. I can prove that it was coated vs Kaido.
Or you didnt figure out that the same attack can be or not coated in aCoC?
If that's the case you are thicker than I thought but I know this is just your agenda that is failing since 12 years ago. :milaugh:

Oda said nothing wrong.
Paradise waterfall had CoC coating in the scene which Oda refers to, however, not in the scene you refer to.
Unless, again, you can prove it? I know that you cant.

No, Kaido didnt say that. Kaido wondered if Zoro had CoC.
There was no CoC coating in Zoro's Asura.
Unless you can prove it? I know you cant.

You are the one who used Zzap and Bzzt to prove that Blackbeard had CoC...
You changed your mind? :ronalaugh:
I dont think she is aCoC user but did Oda ever say she was or she wasnt?
It seems we established that Blackbeard isnt confirmed CoC user if Ulti has Zzap SFX. :sanmoji:
''Paradise waterfall had CoC coating in the scene which Oda refers to, however, not in the scene you refer to.''

There is only 1 Paradise Waterfall on manga panel ZKKtard :kailaugh:

Now Asura isn't CoC? Kaido as a Ad.CoC surely knows what it is.

Where are the ZZAP sfx in Paradise Totsuka ZKKbrain?

As for the Black Lightnings, Scabbards had the same:

:holdthisl:

''You are the one who used Zzap and Bzzt to prove that Blackbeard had CoC...
You changed your mind?''

As for the BB's ZZAP sfx, I never said it proves and its %100, I said its a good hint.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/coc-haki-sound-effects-for-blackbeard.35276/
But its still interesting that Oda probably hinted Blackbeard was using CoC Haki while attacking Law's submarine
So little troll, I didn't give up from anything.

Oda literally confirmed by SBS and Kaido, Paradise Waterfall and Asura are Ad.CoC and it doesn't have Black lightning and ZZAP effects even after Time Skip.

Black lightning and ZZAP is same as CoA Haki having Black color, they can use CoA without having Black color as well, sometimes it changes. Oda invented that black lightning and zzap effects after the time skip, Shanks and WB's Ad.CoC clash has no black lightning or zzap and it still splitted heavens.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
''Paradise waterfall had CoC coating in the scene which Oda refers to, however, not in the scene you refer to.''

There is only 1 Paradise Waterfall on manga panel ZKKtard :kailaugh:
My bad, I thought the attack on mountain god and the one on Kaido were the same.

Now Asura isn't CoC? Kaido as a Ad.CoC surely knows what it is.
Of course Asura isnt aCoC. Kaido literally never said that it was. It's silly to think Asura was CoC.
You already have an explanation of what Asura is when Vegapunk talks about Devil Fruits manifestations.

Where are the ZZAP sfx in Paradise Totsuka ZKKbrain?

Why would you need SFX when you have black lightning trailing after Oden's swords?

As for the Black Lightnings, Scabbards had the same:

:holdthisl:
Keep the L since unlike Oden, they dont have black lightning trailing after their swords.

Oda literally confirmed by SBS and Kaido, Paradise Waterfall and Asura are Ad.CoC and it doesn't have Black lightning and ZZAP effects even after Time Skip.
Oda can say thousand times that Paradise waterfall has CoC but anyone who isnt blind or pushing an agenda can see that it doesnt.
Asura being CoC is just your headcanon which I already debunked and you are back to square one. :crazwhat:

Zoro's opponents are protected by plot from losing to anyone before they face Zoro.
Garp aint that lucky. If it comes to a fight to the death between Garp and Shiryu, you know who the winner is. :myman:
Garp, narratively speaking, does not need to beat anyone in this arc. But we're gonna say he's going to get beaten by any random commander.
He'll fight, put on a great showing of it, but then he'll get captured.
No way he comes in, does what he wants and then leaves.
Oda ain't gonna dog on Blackbeard, a future Strawhat enemy like that

Garp, narratively speaking, does not need to beat anyone in this arc. But we're gonna say he's going to get beaten by any random commander.
He'll fight, put on a great showing of it, but then he'll get captured.
No way he comes in, does what he wants and then leaves.
Oda ain't gonna dog on Blackbeard, a future Strawhat enemy like that
You will be singing a different tune once you see that the World Government is the final boss, not a grimy loser like Blackbeard.

All L’s will be handed out in due time. I believe Akainu owes Blackbeard some smoke, but the fatass ran away with his whole crew lmao.

You mean AdvCoC… Only AdvCoC matters here… And Shiryu ain’t got no AdvCoC my guy
Post automatically merged:

@Levi Whats a “new oden swordsman”?
Post automatically merged:

Before I would have agreed with this but since it’s you @JoNdule yhat said it, now I’m starting to doubt it… since you’re the guy who still thinks Zoro doesn’t have CoC

hmm, maybe Shiryu will actually beat Garp now that you of all people said he wouldn’t
"You still don't think zoro has CoC"
No wonder why you been making silly kid hate threads and others

No need to even say much here

Once Zoro upgrades his Observation he'll get clapped
Lmao, this is the mistake you all do, no wonder you underestimate shiryu so much. Kushiro didnt tell Zoro that there are swordsman that can see nothing, he told him that there are swordsman that CAN CUT NOTHING, seeing is one thing, zoro will need something like yami's dimensional slash to win. I'm not aware of current zoro having that level of APin his arsenal.

You will be singing a different tune once you see that the World Government is the final boss, not a grimy loser like Blackbeard.

All L’s will be handed out in due time. I believe Akainu owes Blackbeard some smoke, but the fatass ran away with his whole crew lmao.
When did I mention final boss? Read what I said again properly 👍🏾

Yes and Garps time is now

Honestly this is ridiculous people managed to convince themself that someone who was leader of the most dangerous prison in the world where there are shishibukai, revo,pirates wasnt a top tier even though its literally the level needed minimum to rule such a prison. Now tha oda remain loyal to that portrayal and put him against garp they are downplaying shiryu even though they know well that this wont end well for garp and shiryu will stop him somehow. According to them its fine for kuzan to fight garp ( even if he got help they will headcannon it into he did it alone) but shiryu the actual second strongest vs garp is untinkable for them Lol.