SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I remember my first days wearing the glasses, I guess I was 22 back then. My father... I dunno... kinda was shy or something to talk to me. He never got used to see me in glasses.

My brother lately said that without my glasses I look like someone just got out of prison.
I guess when you're use to seeing people a certain way, its hard to get used to another look. I remember My dad had a beard my whole life up until I was the age of 7. When he came home from work one day with it shaved off, I looked him and instantly cried because it wasn't the face I was used to lol.

I guess when you're use to seeing people a certain way, its hard to get used to another look. I remember My dad had a beard my whole life up until I was the age of 7. When he came home from work one day with it shaved off, I looked him and instantly cried because it wasn't the face I was used to lol.
You cried at age seven? I suppose kids at that age would feel funny and speechless to see their fathers shaved their beards out of the blue, but cry? Damn! :wellwell:

I'd post a pic of myself but I know for a fact that @Zoro D Goat would save it for personal use, and it would eventually end up on a site I wouldn't want it to end up on
Why would I use your picture for my personal use?:laughmoji: It's not like I can gain anything from it:luuh:
I don't know if you know but this kind of flirting results in being Neymar's stepfather:emohiyo:
Yeah, I heard about that :jay-he: