Fanclub Shrine of Red God Shanks (Shanks FC)

who was Shanks talking about to Gorosei??

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
welcome
Post automatically merged:

I think some interesting polls are:
1. Which pirate does Shanks want to tell to Gorosei.
2. Would Shanks die EOS or not.
3. When would Luffy surpass Shanks.
4. Shanks scar from BB. How did he get it.
5. Shanks fighting style.
6. How strong Shanks would be with 2 arms.
ok will do one

Shanks was definitely not talking about BB there. It would reflect very badly in his character if he just keeps his mind around the BB. He has already shown his concerns about him with WB in the past. Him wandering around just talking/ warning about BB is not something I would personally expect from him. It was definitely someone else. Perhaps Rox which will force Gorosei into deploying Marine at Wano..:myman:

Shanks was definitely not talking about BB there. It would reflect very badly in his character if he just keeps his mind around the BB. He has already shown his concerns about him with WB in the past. Him wandering around just talking/ warning about BB is not something I would personally expect from him. It was definitely someone else. Perhaps Rox which will force Gorosei into deploying Marine at Wano..:myman:
Actually, I voted for him but I thought about it recently, and you're right. Plot-wise then it would literally mean that he has a Blackbeard obsession and just goes around talking about him.

But Rocks is also kinda a boring solution. I dunno.

AL sama

Red Haired