SKKAK (Sanji killing King and Kaido) ?

Welll ? How do we feel about ZKK now ?

• Roof argument was dumb anyways

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Roof argument was a good theory but this chapter debunked it. We cannot use it as proof anymore

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Roof argument is still a good theory. Idc..

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Roof theory only applies to Zoro cause I have his D*** in my mouth

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I dont think sanji will even reach the rooftop, King is still there. Zoro on the other hand will probably get to the rooftop and cut kaido
But there is nooo way that luffy isnt the one that takes down kaido, which honestly i dont think will happen anytime soon
Things are about to go south i can feel it:usoprice:
like i said, before Luffy and Sanji reaches rooftop, they will encounter so many obstacles.
and that obstacle is King, Queen, Who'Who and Hawkins.

Kinemon didn't dehype kaido but hyped himself.

Cutting a yonkou is undoubtedly an impressive feat.

Zoro will just go one step ahead of oden and will achieved what oden didn't ✌️✌️
Post automatically merged:

Lol!

A month ago you all were denying zoro will cut kaido 😂😂😂😂😂
:noo::noo: don't say any truth reborn-kun, they're gonna curse you :suresure:

Hmm....doesnt seem uninterested to me :choppawhat: All suprising within Wano arc as well ?
- Taking advantage of the drunken party to seize the boss isn't being eager to fight, lol.

- he was going with the idea of protecting Usopp as they ran, but he heard the scream of a lady and went interrupting the attack on the town.

- Drake forced him to defend while he was chastising Zoro for starting a fight

I think some people are really willing to think he's in the same position Zoro was in, except Zoro actually talked about fighting Kaido and engaging people in the way of his targets.