Future Events So which SH will fight Kuzan?

You didn't look through the reddit thread.

The interview is linked.

You are in denial. The reddit thread matters because people posted tons of evidence and translations there.

You are simply having a meltdown.

The author himself said there will be 10 strawhats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/irdxzr/_/g4yem9h
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/xr9eyt
Now. Which is more likely.

We get 10 subordinates like Luffy and Oda said?

Or Blacklegfring somehow being correct about oda changing plans?

Your meltdown once Kuzan loses to one of Luffy's subordinates will be amazing. Emperors>>admirals.
Why would I bother looking through the thread when I was asking for the direct interview post and it was just for the irrelevant magazine?

Again, you just keep proving my point for me. Even the comment from Oda says a crew of 10, not 11. That was his plan for the first year and a half, and it’s not until after that interview at Wano’s end in 2022 that Jimbe joined to complete it with 10 (the edit in the comment is incorrect btw).

All you’ve managed to do is post things that just support my point, and that’s hilarious.
Is the problem just an inability to count? Or maybe an inability to read?

And lol at the continued projection. I’ve literally already said that I expect Luffy’s subordinates to beat Admirals, yet you are crying about it and getting ecstatic at imagined reactions because of your hatred for them. Grow up buddy. The Admirals losing has no bearing on the topic at hand to begin with, so stop wasting time with your insecurities and go and complain about it in one of the billion powerscaling threads.
Post automatically merged:

The SHP are not complete, yet. I am even going so far and say the last member will join on Egghead. I would bet one month of my avi for it - You in?
Sure, why not. If no one joins at the end of Egghead, I’ll choose your avi, and the reverse if they do.

Last edited:
Why would I bother looking through the thread when I was asking for the direct interview post and it was just for the irrelevant magazine?

Again, you just keep proving my point for me. Even the comment from Oda says a crew of 10, not 11. That was his plan for the first year and a half, and it’s not until after that interview at Wano’s end in 2022 that Jimbe joined to complete it with 10 (the edit in the comment is incorrect btw).

All you’ve managed to do is post things that just support my point, and that’s hilarious.
Is the problem just an inability to count? Or maybe an inability to read?

And lol at the continued projection. I’ve literally already said that I expect Luffy’s subordinates to beat Admirals, yet you are crying about it and getting ecstatic at imagined reactions because of your hatred for them. Grow up buddy. The Admirals losing has no bearing on the topic at hand to begin with, so stop wasting time with your insecurities and go and complain about it in one of the billion powerscaling threads.
Post automatically merged:

Sure, why not. If no one joins at the end of Egghead, I’ll choose your avi, and the reverse if they do.
You keep trolling.

Luffy isn't a crew member.

You keep acting like a dick when proven wrong.

The reality is the admirals are side villains. Luffy isn't fighting any of them. They will lose to Zoro, Sabo, Sanji etc.

It's incredible. From the start I knew you'd act like this. Actually I didn't know you'd be arguing for multiple days because you can't accept you're wrong

Last edited:
Sanji

We see him in the Germa cover story
Sanjis family

He gets pudding
Sanjis ex
It simply makes 0 sense for Luffy to become PK when he fights Blackbeard, but for Zoro and Sanji to fight mere commander level opponents.

Not to mention Sanji has fire based abilities.

And his claim back in TB. He will become the man most feared by the marines.

Remember Pudding has been beaten up. The thing Sanji hates the most in the world is girls being beaten up. Kuzan vs Sanji is simply the most likely option

It simply makes 0 sense for Luffy to become PK when he fights Blackbeard, but for Zoro and Sanji to fight mere commander level opponents.

Not to mention Sanji has fire based abilities.

And his claim back in TB. He will become the man most feared by the marines.

Remember Pudding has been beaten up. The thing Sanji hates the most in the world is girls being beaten up. Kuzan vs Sanji is simply the most likely option
:cheers:

correct the plot favors that outcome
but it will be absolutely disgusting if true
to see other go through arcs powering up step by step

just to have coby blaze through it in one fight would be absolutely disgusting
if those are oda's intentions , he should have built up coby in prior arcs. inexcusable. for starters
he should be much higher than a captain.
How is this any different than what Oda has done in any of his previous arcs

You keep trolling.

The reality is the admirals are side villains. Luffy isn't fighting any of them. They will lose to Zoro, Sabo, Sanji etc.

It's incredible. From the start I knew you'd act like this. Actually I didn't know you'd be arguing for multiple days because you can't accept you're wrong
:pepelit:

You keep trolling.

No, you just can’t read. Of course Luffy is part of the crew. There’s no “crew member” in that quote, just crew. It is Oda making the statement, and said he wanted 10. Since you cannot count, I’ll let you in on the secret: adding 1 to 9 makes 10. The Strawhats were 9 at that point in 2018…1 was added in 2022…so now it is 10.

I really shouldn’t have to be teaching you grade school math, yet here we are.

Your lack of reading comprehension is also pretty astounding. You think Luffy isn’t going to fight an Admiral at all? And you have the audacity to say such a silly thing with a straight face? Lol.

I also hope you don’t think everyone else is blind in this thread. You proved yourself wrong without any help from me. You posted art that shows 9 characters and were pretending like it was 11 (I say pretending to give you the benefit of the doubt that you can count like any 7 year old should be able to).
It’s literally right there for all to see and count for themselves. I’m a bit surprised you haven’t already taken it down out of shame. Or I guess you can still claim it was just trolling, but you still wouldn’t fool anyone

Last edited:
Come on now. There’s trolling and there’s casting your lot with someone that can’t count.
He won’t learn how to properly troll (I assume that’s the goal) if you encourage such poor attempts.

Can you with a straight face say that the concept art he posted has 11 characters instead of 9? Logic should trump any affiliation based on shared hatred of the Admirals.
we’re talking about simple counting here which I know you can do.

[/URL]
No, you just can’t read. Of course Luffy is part of the crew. There’s no “crew member” in that quote, just crew. It is Oda making the statement, and said he wanted 10. Since you cannot count, I’ll let you in on the secret: adding 1 to 9 makes 10. The Strawhats were 9 at that point in 2018…1 was added in 2022…so now it is 10.

I really shouldn’t have to be teaching you grade school math, yet here we are.

Your lack of reading comprehension is also pretty astounding. You think Luffy isn’t going to fight an Admiral at all? And you have the audacity to say such a silly thing with a straight face? Lol.

I also hope you don’t think everyone else is blind in this thread. You proved yourself wrong without any help from me. You posted art that shows 9 characters and were pretending like it was 11 (I say pretending to give you the benefit of the doubt that you can count like any 7 year old should be able to).
It’s literally right there for all to see and count for themselves. I’m a bit surprised you haven’t already taken it down out of shame. Or I guess you can still claim it was just trolling, but you still wouldn’t fool anyone
Melting down again.

It's already been explained to you chapter numbers correlate with strawhat numbers.

Here's a hint:

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0489-001.png

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0439-001.png

When Luffy said 10 people he wasn't talking about himself.

Kuzan vs Sanji is simply on the table. And it will happen concurrently as Luffy fights Blackbeard.

The series does not revolve around the admirals. It revolves around the strawhats.

Last edited:
[/URL]
Melting down again.

It's already been explained to you chapter numbers correlate with strawhat numbers.

Here's a hint:

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0489-001.png

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0439-001.png

When Luffy said 10 people he wasn't talking about himself.

Kuzan vs Sanji is simply on the table. And it will happen concurrently as Luffy fights Blackbeard.

The series does not revolve around the admirals. It revolves around the strawhats.
You are just wasting time going around in circles, don’t expect me to do this forever.

You are the one who brought up Oda’s interview, but now you are trying to ignore it because I pointed out it dismantles your own claims.

Oda said he wanted a crew of 10 in 2018. Those are the author’s own words, so why are you trying to ignore them now? Are you just a hypocrite? Or is it still just your inability to count?

Oh Lord have mercy! I guess by your comment you think that Zoro will be fighting Shiryu while Sanji would fight Kuzan?
I suspected you were trolling earlier, but it does seem you truly believe such drivel.
It also seems contradictory since you were trying to push for an 11th Strawhat to do it.
Make up your mind, but either way your reading comprehension is so awful, it will be quite amusing to come back to this later.

It’s so funny that the Admirals so completely occupy your mind that you can’t talk about anything besides them. Hate the Admirals all you want, but that he no bearing on Oda’s comments on the art you posted when you lost your ability to count. Lmao!

Edit: wait a minute…could you possibly be Iam25’s alt? That would make so much sense!