Episode Discussion So wtf is wrong with Toei and the people approving this?

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Wait, does Sanji constantly glow and produce auras in the anime or was this just 1 time thing?

Is this a fighting screenshot or a screenshot of a funny scene?
he did as much as any other characters before people complained and they stopped adding them altogether but don't worry it's about the gag scenes right? I'm sure usopp glows a lot too:suresure:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Theyโ€™re not close to current one piece. Look at 1061 and 1062. Which of these two felt more like a one piece episode? One piece has always been a grounded anime.
Kaido literally vaporizes mountain ranges with fire breath, luffy can catch lighting, make a fist the size of an island, but one piece is grounded. Shit in Dressrosa Zoro slices apart a guy the size of several cities but because the animation was bad it felt more like one piece. LOL.

...what? What kind of point are you trying to make here?
he did as much as any other characters before people complained and they stopped adding them altogether
as much as any other character?
Post all the times Sanji glowed unexplainable aura and those "other characters" glowing too. I can't remember that many characters glowing besides Zoro.

and they stopped adding them altogether
Then why we have more auras than ever before in the last episode?
but don't worry it's about the gag scenes right?
what? What point are you making exactly? Are you seething so much you can't formulate your thoughts coherently?

I'm sure usopp glows a lot too:suresure:
Again, what? You know fully well that Usopp doesn't glow.
Like literally the only time he glowed when everyone in dressrosa saw him as a god, which once again is the same kind of scene as Drake and Hawkins seeing there hero stealth black.

Just funny scenes where glowing actually makes sense because they get blinded from seeing their heroes.

But maybe I missed episodes because I didn't watch where Usopp started glowing out of nowhere? I actcually wouldn't be suprised. I'm sure Toei was experimenting to see which fanbase gets attracted to glowing auras on their characters and which doesn't.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
...what? What kind of point are you trying to make here?

as much as any other character?
Post all the times Sanji glowed unexplainable aura and those "other characters" glowing too. I can't remember that many characters glowing besides Zoro.

Then why we have more auras than ever before in the last episode?

what? What point are you making exactly? Are you seething so much you can't formulate your thoughts coherently?

Again, what? You know fully well that Usopp doesn't glow.
Like literally the only time he glowed when everyone in dressrosa saw him as a god, which once again is the same kind of scene as Drake and Hawkins seeing there hero stealth black.

Just funny scenes where glowing actually makes sense because they get blinded from seeing their heroes.

But maybe I missed episodes because I didn't watch where Usopp started glowing out of nowhere? I actcually wouldn't be suprised. I'm sure Toei was experimenting to see which fanbase gets attracted to glowing auras on their characters and which doesn't.
yes usopp doesnt glow, you know the gag character?
So sanji glowing in a gag scene has nothing to do with the scene being a gag or not.
I think i made it simple enough that even you can understand this time?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
For exemple this clash / fight had better CQC animation than the one against King. Better movement, more smooth and fluid etc. (Except the disgusting purple oni giri at the end)

The Wano staff have completely missed what made Zoro fights so legendary. Their bright colors and fluid animation looks pretty, but is still behind the good old days.
:josad:
I prefer those old fight to the new episodes all day

at least we knew what was happening, real clash between characters etc

So sanji glowing in a gag scene has nothing to do with the scene being a gag or not.
How low is your social iq?

The bright light quite literally represents a joke where the fans of Usopp and Sanji get blinded by their heroism/awsomeness. That's the joke and that's why the light/glowing is there.

They don't start glowing out of nowhere for no reason like Zoro just to attract their toddler fanbase to the screen. Unless you have an explanation on why Zoro creates auras filled with every RGB light color.

btw I'm still waiting for all those times Sanji and "other characters" were glowing just as much as Zoro. I legit can't remember that prior Wano

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
How low is your social iq?

The bright light quite literally represents a joke where the fans of Usopp and Sanji get blinded by their heroism/awsomeness. That's the joke and that's why the light/glowing is there.

They don't start glowing out of nowhere for no reason like Zoro just to attract their toddler fanbase to the screen. Unless you have an explanation on why Zoro creates auras filled with every RGB light color.

btw I'm still waiting for all those times Sanji and "other characters" were glowing just as much as Zoro. I legit can't remember that prior Wano
dude spent hours looking and couldnt find a single scene of usopp with aura to prove that gag characters like sanji have aura in gags too:gokulaugh:

We see one move with King doing a kamehameha blast wave with his magma dragons and the DB comparisons come out LOL, are we really saying the fight was hard to follow?

It's clear as daylight to see what's going on. This fight was done better than Sanji's, Toei even took the liberty to make Sanji's final kick less impactful than depicted in the manga.

The anime used to respect the manga. It potrayed the panels in the best possible way(even when the budget was low). Nowadays its just a shithole. As many have pointed out, these unecessary colourful scenes are just crap. And they dont even respect character designs anymore. Basically is non cannon. The only thing i anticipate to see is the nika episodes and even for them i dont expect much.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Like honestly. This absurdly oversaturated animation with an overload of special effects and color, coupled with the caricatural appearance of the characters, stretched out through filler content, to display very simple and minimalistic manga scenes. I'm not watching the anime for that specific reason, but wonder

1) wtf is Toei doing and
2) why tf do people enjoy that bullcrap?

:risicheck:
Standard Toei quality.

It's the McDonald's of Anime Studios.