Break Week So Zoro acknowledges that King is not a swordsman.

Meaning people who aren't considered Swordsman don't fall into the was debate.

Gastank present

Match lit

Let's go.
It was obvious just cause you carry a sword, it doesn't automatically mean Mihawk is stronger.
Only swordcucks want that to be true.

The Shanks argument is even more stupid because he was a nobody before he was a Yonko. He was definitely more closer to Doffy in strength than WB or Kaido. That's who was Mihawk's rival and never fought him again since Shanks became a Yonko.

There's no Top Tier getting stopped by Vista 1on1, he's getting low-mid diff by any Yonko/Admiral.

Roger was a dying man when Mihawk was rising to fame. Furthermore, Roger was never stronger than WB because he became PK while he was already weakened by his sickness. The idea that PK Roger > every other people was debunked by Oden’s flashback. So Mihawk being stronger than a dying Roger while being weaker than WB makes sense.

Titles are only garbage when one denied their purpose because of agenda. People are struggling with Mihawk’s title only because they absolutely want Shanks to be stronger than him. The moment one stop doing that is the moment where everything fall into place.

In short, stop trying to bend the rules and you will see that the game makes sense.
Instead we have greedy people like Mihawk fans who want more than what they have, like wanting Mihawk to be stronger than Roger lol.

When nowhere in the story was it stated to be the case, ever. Not even a hint.

Ok reader of Zoro/Mihawk Piece.

Cant believe someone stronger than Roger was stopped by Mr.1 of all people, dodged by Luffy and is currently being replaced by robots.

The portrayal of Mihawk> Roger is clearly there.
Lmao the attack was meant for luffy not mr 1 he literally one shot him right after the first attack was blocked that’s no different than diamond jozu scene where the attack was meant for whitebeard not to cut diamond re read 195 it makes perfect sense

Lmao the attack was meant for luffy not mr 1 he literally one shot him right after the first attack was blocked that’s no different than diamond jozu scene where the attack was meant for whitebeard not to cut diamond re read 195 it makes perfect sense
''Teh Atuk was ment for fodder 2 not fodder 1 lelolelo'', The point is Roger swatted Oden like a Fly. Mihawk was stopped my 3billion dudes.

Mihawk is being replaced like a used up condom, the WG doesnt give a flying fuck about him. Yet here they were trying to execute Ace because he was Roger's son. Thats how much the name meant to them.

Get real.

''Teh Atuk was ment for fodder 2 not fodder 1 lelolelo'', The point is Roger swatted Oden like a Fly. Mihawk was stopped my 3billion dudes.

Mihawk is being replaced like a used up Pirate King Luffy, the WG doesnt give a flying fuck about him. Yet here they were trying to execute Ace because he was Roger's son. Thats how much the name meant to them.

Get real.
Lol just keep on reading u will be proved wrong soon

See I wont, I have Mihawk in the top 3 strongest current characters.

Unlike you I dont go and place him as stronger than the MCs goal.

Surpassing Roger means beating the Admirals and Yonko.

Thats what it means, the hell did Mihawk do? Oh thats right duel Shanks.

lol.
Lol at the end of the day roger was a swordsman a swordsman that couldn’t achieve a black blade now u may say that don’t mean shit it’s roger he does not need a black blade he the pk yet it’s the only thing that separates mihawk from roger he achieved the one thing swordsmen want to achieve in terms of power the coveted black blade that matters at the end of the day lol so of that makes me a mihawk/zoro Stan then so be it by the end of the story I will either be proven right or wrong 😂😂😂 and to me everything leads to being right that mihawk as the wss is over roger hell even zoros dream says he wasn’t to be the greatest swordsman ever that encompasses both past and present and if Oda gives zoro 3 supreme black blades how can u even argue against zoro vs roger at that point

Lol at the end of the day roger was a swordsman a swordsman that couldn’t achieve a black blade now u may say that don’t mean shit it’s roger he does not need a black blade he the pk yet it’s the only thing that separates mihawk from roger he achieved the one thing swordsmen want to achieve in terms of power the coveted black blade that matters at the end of the day lol so of that makes me a mihawk/zoro Stan then so be it by the end of the story I will either be proven right or wrong 😂😂😂 and to me everything leads to being right that mihawk as the wss is over roger hell even zoros dream says he wasn’t to be the greatest swordsman ever that encompasses both past and present and if Oda gives zoro 3 supreme black blades how can u even argue against zoro vs roger at that point
Roger and Mihawk arent from the same Era my guy.

Mihawk is weaker than WB who's Roger's equal.

Like its simple fucking maths.

Zoro may equal or surpass Roger but Mihawk isnt Zoro.

What makes you dumb is that you are using two people from different eras and applying one's title onto it.

Its like saying Messi is the best player in existence, better than Pelé because he scored more goals or some shit.

Isn't your implication fairly obvious though?

I don't consider Big Mom a swordsman nor do I consider Kizaru, King, Queen, etc. swordsmen.

In my opinion, people who are heavily implied or shown to rely largely on other methods of combat are not swordsmen.

People like Shanks, Roger, and Rayleigh are swordsmen. Even someone like Fujitora, who has a DF, is a swordsman in my eyes.

Roger and Mihawk arent from the same Era my guy.

Mihawk is weaker than WB who's Roger's equal.

Like its simple fucking maths.

Zoro may equal or surpass Roger but Mihawk isnt Zoro.

What makes you dumb is that you are using two people from different eras and applying one's title onto it.

Its like saying Messi is the best player in existence, better than Pelé because he scored more goals or some shit.
Welp I’ll be dumb until proven otherwise In the cannon lol again mihawk has the thing that roger never achieved a black blade to me that means something since only two people have ever done this in the manga mihawk and ryuma for me who has mihawk having all three haki to a very proficient use if him and roger went at it he wins simply because of the black blade advantage something roger,Rayleigh,shanks could not achieve doesnt matter if they are from different eras I hold mihawk above them they are swordsmen and they never achieved what he has

Mihawk will never be above Admirals and Yonko, he's only perhaps equal to Fuji.
Welp I’ll be dumb until proven otherwise In the cannon lol again mihawk has the thing that roger never achieved a black blade to me that means something since only two people have ever done this in the manga mihawk and ryuma for me who has mihawk having all three haki to a very proficient use if him and roger went at it he wins simply because of the black blade advantage something roger,Rayleigh,shanks could not achieve doesnt matter if they are from different eras I hold mihawk above them they are swordsmen and they never achieved what he has
Then drop One Piece

Mihawk is below sickbeard & Kaido this below sick/prime Roger & primebeard

The rest is your headcanons on assumptions cause "black blade"

Pk/Strongest Pirate > any pirate even if you have black blade or whatever.

It actually doesn't because nowhere was it implied roger sickness made him weaker, didn't crocus in chapter 0 say he should be fine for a few years.?

Also still doesn't make sense, unless MfBeard>"dying roger."
He likely stood weaker knowing the fact he was still sick but perhaps Oda didn't care about that in that moment. He isn't always legitimately addressing power levels and prefers to portray what are fancy plots according to him regardless from the accuracy.

Mihawk will never be above Admirals and Yonko, he's only perhaps equal to Fuji.

Then drop One Piece

Mihawk is below sickbeard & Kaido this below sick/prime Roger & primebeard

The rest is your headcanons on assumptions cause "black blade"

Pk/Strongest Pirate > any pirate even if you have black blade or whatever.
Drop op 😂😂😂😂 it’s not that serious I have my beliefs just like u have yours I believe the black blade hype until proven wrong and u only want mihawk equal to a admiral because of agenda where as zoro is still growing and prob even has another confrontation with kaido which u dread

Drop op 😂😂😂😂 it’s not that serious I have my beliefs just like u have yours I believe the black blade hype until proven wrong and u only want mihawk equal to a admiral because of agenda where as zoro is still growing and prob even has another confrontation with kaido which u dread
Your beliefs are the reason why OP fandom is like top 2 in toxicity among shonen fandom