Future Events Some people believe Sabo should fight Akainu due to having fire powers

A chapter later he stopped G3 casually :kobeha: and "hurt" he only had a small bruise. We all know Fujitora didn't want to capture the straw hats. Kaido was yelling of pain from Kiku:kriwhat:
Anyway I don't want to play this game, but the Akainu downplay because he was ambushed by a guy with one if not the most powerful AP in the series is stupid. Sickbeard may have weaker reflex and haki but he still he could shatter islands with his punches. Oden got one shotted by base kaido non-coc club swing and he doesnt get downplayed this bad
I told these yonko evolutionists/fans to show me izo hurt Akainu on manga panel .Izo damage kadio. They dodge my request and move the goal post or chicken out.
We have seen Akainu got sneak attack by crocodile, Marco and vista, and whitebeard. Akainu only take damage from whitebeard sneak attack. Other two can’t damage or made him bleed or even scream in pain.
Akainu durability > kadio.

I have never seen people are literally downplay Akainu character like this except Mario but that 10 years ago.

If Akainu in other media, or dragon ball z character, Akainu get respectful and fair powerscale by community.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda: “magma > fire”

People: “OmG saBo shoUld Win to prove FiRe > maGma.”

:lawsigh:

Oda already said the Magu Magu no Mi is flat out superior to the Mera Mera no Mi.

The Mera Mera no Mi will never be able to beat the Magu Magu no Mi. That’s just how it is.

The pound pound fruit will never defeat the ton ton fruit.

The snow snow fruit will never defeat the ice ice fruit.
:kaidowhat:

Magma fruit has elemental advantage but fight between Sabo and Akainu if happened won't be restricted to just this or which df is stronger.

Haki will play significant role

Luffy vs Akainu makes more sense.

Sabo inherited will but luffy saw Akainu killing Ace who sacrificed his life to save luffy.

The whole IM is wild card because oda record treating rulers as weak like wano shogun orichi.
If luffy is actually joy boy, how IM could not take the action when luffy cause world government most trouble in pretimeskip ? It make IM worst guess who player. Even IM have all information but can’t guess luffy is joy boy.

If oda want to be unpredictable again is by making IM as weak and have battle vs Momo . Too many people think IM as secret top tier character which it will be predictable IM is strong guy as many people thought before.

You mean Akainu caps out at the world's strongest man and pirate? And that's supposed to be a bad thing?
Yep if Sickbread was equal to primebread. But Yonko fandom dnt partake in such foolish scaling.
Akainu came out of his fight with Whitebeard with superficial damage despite being sneak attacked.
Stop this bs, the brat could barely stand after 2 massively nerfed WB attacks. If he used his Graded weapon or Had ACoC, akainu would legit be dead.
He handed him two mortal wounds and went
The Yonko with the Weakest haki... totally unimpressive in reality. luffy haki EoS arguably could be on a completely different tier then akainu.
on to bully everybody else in the war.
Yonko do this much better
He can give an extremely tough fight to PK Luffy, PK isn't some magical tier, Roger was asking for Sengoku or Garp, avoided a conflict with Bigmom and failed to beat Whitebeard in 3 days
in ur headcanon akainu comparable to PK lvl characters. Reality a lot different I’m afraid. Also Luffy surpassing Rogers