Powers & Abilities Soul Fruit powers and abilities

What is the extend of strength of the Soul Fruit and what are its capabilities? What does the possible awakening look like?

The basis is taking other peoples souls and infusing them into other things (bar humans and corpses). You are also able to infuse your own souls with things or even elements to create powerful homies.

Big Mom is also said to be a woman that can control the weather (through Zeus' and Prometheus' circulation).

I think at full extend, that DF will prove quite powerful. You will be able to create and control powerful storms and enhance your fighting style with powerful homies. Possibly even controlling the terrain. Maybe you could infuse even an island with it..? You could possibly infuse even water with it. Big Mom infused a candy homie with a soul to create a Tsunami.

What homies would you create?

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Bogard @Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral etc.

Well, of it follows the ptential of Paramecia awakenings affecting their environment (Doflamingo/Katakuri), then we've already seen it. Putting souls into inanimate objects technically falls into the same category. She puts souls into the literal hills back at WCI. Her ship is one too.

Potentially though, I can see it being something massively broken like taking the actual soul out of the environment and gaining strength from it (imagine Moria's final move but not live shadows, just a huge amount of natural power from the earth) with a limited range. This i can sorta see

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What is the extend of strength of the Soul Fruit and what are its capabilities? What does the possible awakening look like?

The basis is taking other peoples souls and infusing them into other things (bar humans and corpses). You are also able to infuse your own souls with things or even elements to create powerful homies.

Big Mom is also said to be a woman that can control the weather (through Zeus' and Prometheus' circulation).

I think at full extend, that DF will prove quite powerful. You will be able to create and control powerful storms and enhance your fighting style with powerful homies. Possibly even controlling the terrain. Maybe you could infuse even an island with it..? You could possibly infuse even water with it. Big Mom infused a candy homie with a soul to create a Tsunami.

What homies would you create?

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Bogard @Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral etc.
Big Mom is like a iper jacked version of Moria the way I see it. Maybe not a coincidence that it was Moria to fight Kaido? Just like I assume Big Mom also used to in the past.

Her devil fruit output works in synergy with the quality of the souls she manages to trap and she can empower her homies with them too, in a similar fashion as Moria's, albeit he deals with shadows.

Perhaps with her awakening mode, she can change the environment and turn it against her opponents depending on much soul potency she had acquired.

I could see her Awakening as not just being the taking of souls but the creation or destruction of souls.

With her devil fruit she could possibly turn titanic animals such as the islands elephants, or natural disasters such as volcanos or magma itself or tornados or storm or lightning itself into homies or create a new Sun Homie made of light instead of fire or a poisonnous gas Homie.

Great showings by Big Mom. Kidd called Zeus' power a natural disaster. Zeus quickly covered the entire field with lightning, destroying everything and frying the opponents. That combined with Prometheus ability to set everything ablaze and them together causing storms and controlling the weather, this indeed is a powerful fruit. Especially since Haki doesn't work on them. Not to mention, Big Mom can create other homies to and infuse them.

A fruit that is a create versatility boost. Imagine a high caliber swordsman eats it, who has is own immense lethality, while his homies are flying around, causing storms, spamming lightning and fire. Or even fusing his blade with electricity and flames.

I could see also the Incarnations being used as literral soul reapers with them sucking the souls of their queen's foes like Soul Pocus does but at distance with them being able of doing it even by going through the foes like how Perona's ghosts make people depressed just by going through them.

J

Jo_Ndule

Great showings by Big Mom. Kidd called Zeus' power a natural disaster. Zeus quickly covered the entire field with lightning, destroying everything and frying the opponents. That combined with Prometheus ability to set everything ablaze and them together causing storms and controlling the weather, this indeed is a powerful fruit. Especially since Haki doesn't work on them. Not to mention, Big Mom can create other homies to and infuse them.

A fruit that is a create versatility boost. Imagine a high caliber swordsman eats it, who has is own immense lethality, while his homies are flying around, causing storms, spamming lightning and fire. Or even fusing his blade with electricity and flames.
BM in swordmanship with napoleon with sheer brute strength > Mihawk
Base Linlin no df >= Admirals
BM using zeus and Prometheus >~ FA
BM using all 3 homies ~ Yonko

Something I could see Big Mom or another user of the Soru Soru no mi would be to create gas homies in order to either choke, poison or put enemies to sleep with them being nearly impossible to get rid of due to their intangibility and to be able of coming back even after having been pushed away by wind similar to Magellan's Poison Cloud.

And slimy Homies too far bigger and larger than Nitro, made of gelatinous and sticky substances such as jelly or Galette's butter or Katakuri's mochi, which can restrain and trap their foes with their stickiness but also choke them by covering them and which reform themselves when cut or ripped appart by attacks or separate themselves in several.