Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which it is funny kaido act like celestial dragon who made wano people to work to death, and have no problem using his kid Yamato as political tool for his agenda.
‘Same young kaido hate celestial dragon and hate being used as political tool .

Kaido more like dictator and rule like this rather than pirate .

Big mom is more good than kaido which no one is starving to death if not for his hunger issue , using political marriage at the time. But at least people are happy to live even they have pay their lives as tax to big mom.
Kaido didnt rule based on birthright though, he ruled through personal might

Cracker Barrel....

merriam-webster.
- suggestive of the friendly homespun character of a country store

https://www.dictionary.com/
- of or suggesting the simple rustic informality and directness thought to be characteristic of life in and around a country store:

Urban Dictionary

- The place that fired Brad's wife after 11 years of service (on his birthday no less!)
Hey wanna get cracker barrel for dinner?
- A large wooden structure filled with old white people.
Cracker Barrel has some excellent food.
- Chain of resturaunts that is based on a country store gimmick that combines a fairly varied store that sells mostly woodwork such as chairs and a resturaunt that is known for it's southern country style. Very good.
- A better way to say you want to kill yourself
- Its when you kneel next to the bed while you eat out a girl and you put your hands under her knees and rock her back and forth like a rocking chair so your tongue goes from vagina to ass and everything in between.
- The president's staff at The Cracker Barrel released Michael Flynn's resignation letter as soon as the letter was translated from the original Russian.
- A collection of white people forced to be huddled together in a small place, such as in an elevator or jury box.
- American restaurant & Kuntry store chain catering primarily to crackers, peckerwoods, rednecks, honkies, po-dunks, trailer trash, hill billies, bubbas, billy bobs, jim bobs, john boys, jethros, cooters, goobers and mostly just whitey.
-n Another name for a fat white person.
- To caucasian males get in a barrel naked and have sex!
- A large assembly of crackers, usually associated with country music or Donald Trump
- A three-person group sex formation in which a one white man is sodomized by two black men from the front and back

Wiki
- he name comes from the barrels of soda crackers that could be found for sale in small-town stores across the American South in the early 1900s; people would stand around the barrels chatting and catching up, similar in purpose to contemporary office water coolers.

This is not fucking funny Etenboby..... This does not make me feel at ease at alll. Why couldn't it just be a barrel with no crackers on top!

When it comes to Yamato, I've given up hope for that character. The fact that she wants to not only be Oden but also copy everything he does is just really weird and creepy.

Yamato needs help.:tchpepe:
This is just Oda's uncontrollable desire to wank himself (Oden is his self insert in the story) although the character is dead.

And Luffy was annoyed at first but it seems he just recognized Yamato as a retard and moved on.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
it's not about hating kurozumi or not
it's about making wordplay with charcoal while defeating orochi
it's some corny scene with them re-writing the fight to make hiyori sound cool
like when usopp tells some lie about how he defeated a 30 foot tall fishman, and he always makes himself say some cool line
I know what you mean, because it’s a parallel to “Oden was born to boil”, but the difference is that Kurozumi is a surname, so wordplay or not the message becomes so much worse because of that

D

Deleted member 33823

The year is 2024 the end of the second Wano arc in a glorious double page spread Zoro executes Hiyori mirroring the start of Wano arc 1. All the while Brook plays the funeral rites.

People used to hate Momo. Now? No, it's just outright malice. Hiyori's even worse. She lived through this shit. It actually pisses me off. I didn't think Momo or Hiyori were perfect, but to realize they were this dumb? Ugh.

Kaido cared more about protecting Wano than some dumb cowardly pervert who lucked into all his power and just kept doing the same stupid shit his country always had.
He cared very little about wano and even planned to nuke the country along with orochi.

I am flabbergasted how people can support orochi he has been manipulating and enslaving wano. Hiyori's word perfectly fits his theme.

It’s still a message that’s being spread to the Wano kids. As much as you could justify that hatred coming from Hiyori, glorifying it is not a satisfying ending for her nor the Kurozumi plotline. Like out of everything to highlight from Hiyori for the final send off it’s this???
:kaidowhat:
The children should be taught to pity characters like Kanjuro or Orochi. There's obviously more Wano lore yet to be uncovered. Hopefully the full history is revealed and this obvious blemish is washed away.

I wonder what fate has in store for their devil fruits. Seeing how two Kurozumi fruits were coincidentally allocated to two of the most loyal Straw Hat friends.

It looks like that to me, she wasnt even the focus of the chapter, it was Momo, and Luffy said he will be leaving Wano in her care. She aint leaving
But luffy and yamato had the talks prior to that event, so its only natural that momo and kin are the focus.

And besides she even told them that she will set out to sea after exploring Wano. The talks were off-paneled and there's a chance that luffy told Yamato that they will see each other once she get out to the sea. That's why Luffy is leaving wano to yamato's hands.

D

Deleted member 33823

So now that wano is done what's your rating of the arc out of 5.
I need to see 1's
:pepebusi:
I got it at a strong 3, so like a 7. Most of my problems can easily be fixed in the future if they aren't the arc will go down if they are it will go up. My main gripe with the arc was the super fast pacing which the anime has done an good job fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.