Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that for a while I was on team Yamato4nakama.:mihugh:

That was back when I was enjoying Yamato a bit more as a character, and I thought that maybe Oda will have her phase out of the Oden obsession and slowly become her own character

But nope I was wrong.:shame:
looks like she will remain a delusional wipe the rest of the story thinking she is oden......

joining the crew might have given her the chance to develop independent thought, guess thats not happening

I complained about wci
if I could see wano's resolution ahead of time,
I wouldnt have said anything at all.

dont feel like I would be spending an enormous amount of time discussing op anymore.
I mean if we didn't spend 150 chapters on this bs I wouldnt even complain much but that's the whole problem of post time skip, Oda is stretching everything he writes which leaves gaps open for him to simply forget or overlook plot points and we as readers also get to nitpick a lot more because of the sheer length of the Arc.
OP needs the dynamism of pre time skip.

Sure could have fooled me, you spent most of this arc since her introduction arguing against her joining and it’s clear now that you made the right choice, give yourself more credit than I’m willing to :specialmeh:
I always wished the best for Yamato.

- Wisher her to be Jack's childhood friend and Jack to be Yamato's big fight in the raid. The 2 were best friends until execution day. Jack worshipped Kaido who saved him in the past, and Yamato worshipped Oden for his heroic actions.
- Wished her to protect Robin from CP0 along with Jinbe and Brook. The ones protecting Robin are the trio who weren't present in Ennies Lobby arc.
- Wished her to eat White Tiger DF.
- Wished her to join the crew.

I can't believe that for a while I was on team Yamato4nakama.:mihugh:

That was back when I was enjoying Yamato a bit more as a character, and I thought that maybe Oda will have her phase out of the Oden obsession and slowly become her own character

But nope I was wrong.:shame:
Oda gave we all a middle finger.

Her reason not to join is Oden related "Oden started his adventure from Wano so I should start my adventure from Wano too."
Her last scene is also Oden related, "do you want to surpass me, Momo?"

So much for her abandoning Oden jokes.
Who would have thought this happened after Luffy literally told her "I don't accept someone pretending to be Oden on my crew".

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
almost like the folks in wano learnt fuck all

maybe unjustly burning kurozumi's is supposed to be a lesson here while orochi might have deserved his death?
lmao wtf is this.
It seems they like Hiyori, attribute their sufferings to the Kurozumi in general instead of Orochi individual actions ie hatred is just too strong to distinguish Orochi individual actions and his clan collectively. It's not like Fisher tiger could do it either regarding humans

Status
Not open for further replies.