Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro is so Goated they want Sanji to fight with him. It boosts his reputation at the cost of Zoros
sanji is a leech:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

It’s 100% a Sanji chapter, the last page will be a new RS design. Franky is on his way to the live floor, maybe he will give Sanji the upgraded version
so they magically modified the RS in a few seconds?

I think yall need to chill before assuming it's 100% a Sanji vs Queen chapter.

It's not like we got:

- Franky vs Sasaki directly after Chapter 996

- Robin vs Black Maria directly after 1005

- Sanji vs Queen directly after 1015

Zoro just attacked King, and there are still like 6 other villains who are not Kaido/BM who still need to be taken out. Having 5-6 pages of them fighting does not need result in fill dedicated chapters get. Like I said, Franky vs Sasaki started in 996, then continued in 998 and 1004, until we finally got 1019.

bruv luffy will one shot jack
Watch Oda do it by teasing a new form with a new "Roc" move lol. Jack proceeds to get offscreened:(

It's not like we got:

Zoro just attacked King, and there are still like 6 other villains who are not Kaido/BM who still need to be taken out. Having 5-6 pages of them fighting does not need result in fill dedicated chapters get. Like I said, Franky vs Sasaki started in 996, then continued in 998 and 1004, until we finally got 1019.

Watch Oda do it by teasing a new form with a new "Roc" move lol. Jack proceeds to get offscreened:(
You know telling people to chill when it comes to Sanji is pointless :seriously:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

It's not like we got:

The Sanji hints are about the Shokugeki no Sanji chapter, just like Vivi hint is about her spin off.
The reality is: Carrot chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.