Status
Not open for further replies.
too much happened.
Ratchet wants to lynch doctorindigo
Dr claimed miller and then claimed he is anakin.
he has to kill one person every night.
He said he will shoot at whoever town wants him to.

Ratchet claimed to be cop but he lied.
He is ability cop.
He baited the real cop to tunnel him and then at night real cop got Janitored by mafia.
We learned about YTW was cop because he was mason with doctor.
I am bias against Ratchet and believing Doc.
Doc could potentially be lying but Ratchet is a known liar.
He admited he lied.

1. Ratchet asking for Doctor to claim when he had 3 voters on him
Ratchet assumed he could easily bully Doc cuz he is fresh meat.
Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe the other scum have similar abilities.

2. Ratchet claimed to be cop out of nowhere at least 12 hours before EOD
There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)

3. Ratchet was allowed to live because he would be self resolving
He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.

4. Ratchet is a confirmed liar.
Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.

5. Moved to the 2nd biggest wagon that day Phoenix.
He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.

tldr;
Ratchet lied about being a cop and risked the real cop counter claiming him.
He gambled on it.
He was a viable lynch candidate so him claiming cop was a win win scenario.
He doesnt get lynched or he exposes real cop.

TAC says we do have an alignment cop because his passives says he investigates not guilty.
After this Blue said that he has a passive that he will die if anakin is not lynched N2.
I think blue is just lying here and saying this to lynch doctor instead of blue.

i dont think i did anything lol

i was a bit confused by that too
he had me and blue as his town reads then made a list where he town read a ton of diff players and put me as a null/scum lean
he did say something like there was nothing new from me tho which is fair
thoughts on Ratchet fake claiming cop?
do you believe that doctor was mason with YTW and that he was the real cop?
that he got janitored because scum figured out he could be the cop?

I am bias AF against Ratchet but we cannot know if YTW was mason with doc.
could doc really be a baddie?
I rather see Ratchet flip 1st since he has been worst in the thread imo

I

Indigo

u want to test it out like this @DoctorIndigo ? what do other ppl think btw (my ability here is a 1 shot so i dont want to just waste it)

personally i dont want to just test it using the droid gift thing
what exactly do you want to test?

if i give the droid and vig shot both targets that town chooses, in the next day it will be confirmed anyway, no?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was masons with @Yo Tan Wa, we had a private chat

if we claimed masons, we became lovers, and no type of defenses would work on us

i checked with host and he said that now that YTW is dead, i can claim this without turning lover and can still be protected going forward

the Padmé role, another invest (i don't know if alignment or ability)

Yo was killed and had the role hidden

that means we lost 3 townies yesterday (Tobi, Juliet and YTW)

my plan was to gift the protective droid to YTW, that was confirmed townie alongside me
we had chat since the start

i shared my abilities with YTW

but YTW said their abilities were blocked with "secrets" from the start

somewhere in D1, YTW unlocked the abilities and told me about them

Think about it

YTW knows i'm confirmed townie, since we're both masons

YTW has a invest role

Ratchet claims invest role + targets me the entire D1

i think YTW had plenty of reason to push Ratchet

but YTW seemed to think Ratchet was more town leaning at the end of D1
So you were in chat with YTW from the beginning?

This explains why ytw jumped to defend you so much during first half of D1 especially after ratchet pushed for your claim.

Calm down bruh i won't let you get lynched.

Do one thing, look into those that sus you and you feel can be scum. Gimme your reads on em

ratchet fake claiming cop was a messy move, tho personally i cant see ratchet being scum tho bc his role seems to make sense looking at my own RS

where does it say ytw has to be cop? honestly i dont think he was a cop, "investigative" role can mean other things too

idk if he was in a mason with ytw tbh and its super convenient for indigo to claim bc the kill was janitored
i feel like the anakin claim is making me more uneasy about indigo than before lol esp bc we all know who he becomes

ive never heard of an unlimited town vig tho, is that a thing?

Reborn

Regarding Indigo

I don't know about you all but indigo claim actually checks out with YtW actions.

He also pushed for phoniex.

As far him being turning into vader or something then he already revealed his abilities.

He has a droid that can be useful in protecting and is also a vig.

We can use it to take out scum and if we feel anything is wrong then we can always Lynch him. It's self resolving.

I don't think there is any need to Lynch indigo based on mere speculation when everything about him is getting check.

Regarding blue
As far as blue is concerned then first he is not even sure that indigo is that person.

Second, I really doubt a role exist which will be killed within first two nights just because another role isn't lynched.

And, let's assume such role did exist which would be hell weird then I am willing to see tomorrow what happens to blue because that will give better idea on Indigo

Now there is another concern - if blue had this passive and he believed that anakin is that person then I didn't see him scum hunting for anakin both D1 and D2 (or coming out in open) especially when he knows he will be killed by this night phase.

So if blue was really gonna die N2 then why he didn't come out in open about it earlier? For what he was waiting for?

If Indigo wouldn't have came out then this DP would have ended without indigo being lynched so he was risking his life yet he didn't come out in open earlier.

Lynching indigo who not only helped us catch scum yesterday but also has abilities that can take out scums is clear no from me.

So those who wanna Lynch him better come up with some really good reason because as of now I won't let anyone lynch him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Regarding Indigo

I don't know about you all but indigo claim actually checks out with YtW actions.

He also pushed for phoniex.

As far him being turning into vader or something then he already revealed his abilities.

He has a droid that can be useful in protecting and is also a vig.

We can use it to take out scum and if we feel anything is wrong then we can always Lynch him. It's self resolving.

I don't think there is any need to Lynch indigo based on mere speculation when everything about him is getting check.

Regarding blue
As far as blue is concerned then first he is not even sure that indigo is that person.

Second, I really doubt a role exist which will be killed within first two nights just because another role isn't lynched.

And, let's assume such role did exist which would be hell weird then I am willing to see tomorrow what happens to blue because that will give better idea on Indigo

Now there is another concern - if blue had this passive and he believed that anakin is that person then I didn't see him scum hunting for anakin both D1 and D2 (or coming out in open) especially when he knows he will be killed by this night phase.

So if blue was really gonna die N2 then why he didn't come out in open about it earlier? For what he was waiting for?

If Indigo wouldn't have came out then this DP would have ended without indigo being lynched so he was risking his life yet he didn't come out in open earlier.

Lynching indigo who not only helped us catch scum yesterday but also has abilities that can take out scums is clear no from me.

So those who wanna Lynch him better come up with some really good reason because as of now I won't let anyone lynch him.
who u yeeting, reborn senpai

what exactly do you want to test?

if i give the droid and vig shot both targets that town chooses, in the next day it will be confirmed anyway, no?
i dont really want to reveal what part i want to test otherwise it wont help lol

also not necessarily bc u can claim scums kill as ur own, this should confirm u 100% tho i think (unless u r an indy)

also is this a specific named droid that u r talking about or is it just any droid? bc if its a specific droid, i think it makes the most sense to give it to me.. obviously i cant make u do that tho and i understand that i havent exactly been heavily town read this game so its up to u there

but without revealing too much about my role, i will say that it makes a lot of sense if im correct here

I

Indigo

i dont really want to reveal what part i want to test otherwise it wont help lol

also not necessarily bc u can claim scums kill as ur own, this should confirm u 100% tho i think (unless u r an indy)

also is this a specific named droid that u r talking about or is it just any droid? bc if its a specific droid, i think it makes the most sense to give it to me.. obviously i cant make u do that tho and i understand that i havent exactly been heavily town read this game so its up to u there

but without revealing too much about my role, i will say that it makes a lot of sense if im correct here
My ability allowed me to make any type of droid with a basica ability, it wasn't a special / specific droid.

I would think about the ability, propose it to Drago

and he would say okay or not

I created the idea for the protection droid with my desire to give it to YTW, because neither of us had any type of protection, and we would lose the ability to be protected at all if we claimed masons

I could've asked to make a killing droid

I could've asked to make a droid that cheats my alignment if investigated for example, to always make me look inno

i think these are ideas are completely fine, yet i went with the protective droid, Drago accepted the idea and i got it made N1

unfortunately the YTW got killed n1, so this plan went to shit

Reborn

who u yeeting, reborn senpai
Tbh, ratchet thing has occupied two days and flipping him will give us hell lot of information.

Also, ask yourself a question ekko - if anyone else would have been in Ratchet shoes will you let him live after so much drama and stuffs which happened?

I highly doubt that you will let someone like this escape right Mr ekko?

And, his reasoning has been bad.

He town read - Blue and hime who didn't do anything.

He town read Blue because he sheeped vote ratchet on phoniex and made one post with a gif on phonix being roleblocker and called this instrumental

But disregarded indigo pushing phonix as instrumental which was much more effective

He said he should be town read based on his interaction with phonix but doesn't give the same benefit to indigo for his interaction with phonix.

You tell me how he is playing like town?

He remains my best bet because it will give us crucial information.

Aries is hinting R2/D2 and since others are fine with it then I think I will let it pass l.

Lethal banks can be taken out and I don't give a damn but again lynching someone whose Lynch won't give us much information doesn't add up especially when we consider that It's D2 and not D1.

Whom you wanna Lynch?

Reborn

Also, I want to highlight that Aries hinting R2/D2 doesn't make him town.

You people are overlooking the fact that phoniex claim was fake despite him being Mace.

So same thing can be said for Ariess.

We need more for him and not just some hints of beep boop

I

Indigo

and i'm open to give the droid to whoever town decides is the best player to get it

that's if i'm not lynched today

My ability allowed me to make any type of droid with a basica ability, it wasn't a special / specific droid.

I would think about the ability, propose it to Drago

and he would say okay or not

I created the idea for the protection droid with my desire to give it to YTW, because neither of us had any type of protection, and we would lose the ability to be protected at all if we claimed masons

I could've asked to make a killing droid

I could've asked to make a droid that cheats my alignment if investigated for example, to always make me look inno

i think these are ideas are completely fine, yet i went with the protective droid, Drago accepted the idea and i got it made N1

unfortunately the YTW got killed n1, so this plan went to shit
ok nvm, disregard what i said about the droid then

Also, I want to highlight that Aries hinting R2/D2 doesn't make him town.

You people are overlooking the fact that phoniex claim was fake despite him being Mace.

So same thing can be said for Ariess.

We need more for him and not just some hints of beep boop
i thought ariess said he was bluffing about the r2d2 thing tho

which then brings the exact same argument like with ratchet fake claiming cop

at least ratchet had some reason for doing what he did but i see no good reason to pretend to be r2

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh, ratchet thing has occupied two days and flipping him will give us hell lot of information.

Also, ask yourself a question ekko - if anyone else would have been in Ratchet shoes will you let him live after so much drama and stuffs which happened?

I highly doubt that you will let someone like this escape right Mr ekko?

And, his reasoning has been bad.

He town read - Blue and hime who didn't do anything.

He town read Blue because he sheeped vote ratchet on phoniex and made one post with a gif on phonix being roleblocker and called this instrumental

But disregarded indigo pushing phonix as instrumental which was much more effective

He said he should be town read based on his interaction with phonix but doesn't give the same benefit to indigo for his interaction with phonix.

You tell me how he is playing like town?

He remains my best bet because it will give us crucial information.

Aries is hinting R2/D2 and since others are fine with it then I think I will let it pass l.

Lethal banks can be taken out and I don't give a damn but again lynching someone whose Lynch won't give us much information doesn't add up especially when we consider that It's D2 and not D1.

Whom you wanna Lynch?
ratchet's flip is hella informative
so is tpein and indigo
but will it be a mafia flip?
likely not imo

i've done lies worst than what ratchet did. if u look into ratchet's case on indigo, it seems like he genuinely thinks he caught scum off his fake cop claim gambit, drawing scum into claiming miller, which ties his scum reads of indigo and tpein perfectly. i am in favor of letting him stay and i think i can start telling when hes scum or not as days go on. rn not fully sold. it doesnt matter the semantics of it, just look at the end results. works best with reading ratchet.

if i have to hammer between ratchet and indigo, i'll vote indigo. that role seems more like a serial killer to me. kills, superkills, has to shoot, no shot limit, and obviously possible for him to become vader, and juliet already flipped 2x town vig. all the facts point against indigo being town. plus his thread play day 1 was dismissive then defensive. his claim is getting more credibility than it should.

indigo said he can be blocked, so i offered we just block him so all his kills fail? thats a temporary solution obviously. we can ask him to kill PoE which is nice an all, but pretty darn stupid because mafia likely can just redirect his kills to a target of their choice. we r basically giving mafia a 2nd night kill

im voting lethal rn. i want a claim, at least whether he can survive a kill or not cuz we think jules shot him. otherwise my preference for today would be fuji lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.