• Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ewan is the best, he really acts with so much soul :neesama:

I know you're not joking, if you get it right, I'll hate it a lot.
Reva doesn't deserve this sort of feat or attention. Grand Inquisitor is not some Revan/Bane type of deal I get it.

But him getting offed by Reva who will most likely die to rusty Kenobi is like kid Ashoka defeating Mace Windu.

Yes, I said it. It's the same level of bullshittery.

+ Cmon. People in Star Wars live thru getting their limbs cut off, covered in lava and shit. Ain't that hard.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfao the Obi Wan show is real bad.

Making Rebels non-canon for this.. Lmfaoooo.

"Who's in the gutter now," proceeds to run off screaming like a derranged ex after Obi.

Dialogue's been iffy the first two episodes. Pacing has been bad. Scenes just sort of happen. Third Sister is real bad. Leia goes from very intuitive and smart to dumb and obnoxious randomly.

Third Sister spends twenty minutes jumping around the city, physically, to get where a fire fight was and ended. Like good job, you're still way behind him. Just use a little invention called a speeder next time. You're an Imperial, you have resources available to you. She's not a good antagonist, she's just really obnoxious and dumb.

Yeah if they had won knowing what to do with millions of clones would be a pain and not an easy choice at all
In the end clone troopers were little different from their droid counterparts: slave soldiers created and used as cannon fodders for a war and political regimes they didn't understand, not viewed as true living beings by most, and going to be discarded once they aren't useful anymore.

In the end clone troopers were little different from their droid counterparts: slave soldiers created and used as cannon fodders for a war and political regimes they didn't understand, not viewed as true living beings by most, and going to be discarded once they aren't useful anymore.
What do you think of Kenobi, Buu?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah but compared to droids they had feelings, could create life themselves, were self conscious, have differences with other clones etc etc.

Jedi treating clones as droids was really a bad move for their own soul and a breach of the light side.

Yeah but compared to droids they had feelings, could create life themselves, were self conscious, have differences with other clones etc etc.

Jedi treating clones as droids was really a bad move for their own soul and a breach of the light side.
Well some droids weren't just some automats with no feelings, some were even able of developping their own personalities like R2-D2 and C3PO.

It's less about the Jedi than about the Republic which had become a shadow of its former self and was perfectly willing to use slave soldiers, and to abandon them once the war was over even if Darth Sidious was unmasked and killed.