Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I just watched Liz and the Blue Bird.

I peaked 11/10.

This is the best SoL anime I have ever watched.

One just can love Mizore and Nozomi.

I can just double down:
Peak Cinema.
I didn't see this movie as it's listed as a side movie.

Sound! Euphonium itself is a great anime. If memory doesn't fail me S3 is the first anime released from KyoAni since that fire a few years ago yes?

Naturally, although it's not the only factor, I think it would make sense to think that it helped with the popularity in Japan since a comeback of sorts would gather interest, specially for such a reputable studio like KyoAni.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
I didn't see this movie as it's listed as a side movie.

Sound! Euphonium itself is a great anime. If memory doesn't fail me S3 is the first anime released from KyoAni since that fire a few years ago yes?

Naturally, although it's not the only factor, I think it would make sense to think that it helped with the popularity in Japan since a comeback of sorts would gather interest, specially for such a reputable studio like KyoAni.
Watch the movie tf you doing. It is canon.

Also idk how kyoAni released. I just know its a goated studio.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Watch the movie tf you doing. It is canon.

Also idk how kyoAni released. I just know its a goated studio.
For some reason I have a hard time getting into movies lol unless I'm watching a series in one go. I haven't even watched Weathering With You or The Girl who Leaped Through Time. Even Your Name and A Silent Voice I only watched last year.

They are there on my watchlist gaining dust though xD

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
For some reason I have a hard time getting into movies lol unless I'm watching a series in one go. I haven't even watched Weathering With You or The Girl who Leaped Through Time. Even Your Name and A Silent Voice I only watched last year.

They are there on my watchlist gaining dust though xD
Ah such a shame. Gotta work on your dusty list lmao (it's a lifelong quest that needs to be worked out)
:kata:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I'm still biting through Whisper Me a Love Song so no "yuri" anime for me for now.

It's being delayed a lot though I didn't try to check why.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
new Makeine episode was hella fire! this is it guys! the romance of the season!

also ATRI episode was kinda lit, really an underrated gem lol

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

this for me is the best OP of the season

I will 100% stand by it until the season ends
I'm also watching this one. It's quite funny.

So far I'm really enjoying Too Many Losing Heroines and Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian.:optimistic:
I'm enjoying this season a lot more than last season. Don't feel like any of them are a chore to watch.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
So far I'm really enjoying Too Many Losing Heroines and Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian.:optimistic:
:endthis:
the best new anime imho alongside Elusive Samurai and depending on the mood certain niches
I'm also watching this one. It's quite funny.

I'm enjoying this season a lot more than last season. Don't feel like any of them are a chore to watch.
it is growing to me, I might sign it off as a modern masterpiece by the end of the season

also yes this a surprising great season:funky:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Ok let me give my honest thoughts.

As you know I don't particulary watch reviews/comments on YouTube except Echidnut cause I find them boring and not really interesting.

Reasons:

- I don't like rewatching things, so recaps are a no go for me.
- Comedy is subjective, and I'm very picky with the type of humour.
- I know Gigguk for example has a ton of views and subscribers but his jokes are a miss for me.

I checked one of your videos and while I won't say to not do reviews (since there's a market for it) I think it could be improved with more sound effects and visual effects. Basically I think it could be improved as I fell the review is too static and not stimulating enough. Instead of having the same pattern/tone for voice and sound/music, you could change it throughout the video.

Hmm like for each part your reviewing have the appropriate sound type for the part (like if you're talking about a part that was sad in the anime then put a sad music/sound effect and vice versa). Same thing for voice if possible, changing the voice tone to match the part that it's being talked about.

You can also loosely make some jokes/references to IRL stuff and put some footage of it in the video.

TL/DR

Change the tone during the video to stimulate the viewer, as it's.. (for a lack of a better word) "plain" right now. Basically we need more WTF moments in it. So if I were to compare it to anime, right now the videos are like Plastic Memories and they would improve if they became like Toradora or Clannad/Your Lie in April.
I was reading this post of yours again and I m curious to know have you ever done editing bluer??