Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
the goat returns with bashing CR

but yeah he is kinda right with it sadly
True.

Personally idc about CR as the yearly anime awards from them is clearly aimed towards those who only watch mainstream shounen/for the masses. That tells me everything I need to know about them, that they only care about making money. Everything else is a byproduct of it so I'm not surprised.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
This Nikola girl from the new series Quality Assurance In another world may just be a contender for best girl of the year

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

that is a high statement lol
๐Ÿ˜‚I may be judging to soon ep 2 just aired today but she got potential

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Best girl is Nanakura.

She's an all-in-one package type of deal.

Tsundere, Kuudere, Imouto, kawaii kouhai, and a teaser*

What more can you ask?

*as of ep 2

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Best girl is Nanakura.

She's an all-in-one package type of deal.

Tsundere, Kuudere, Imouto, kawaii kouhai, and a teaser*

What more can you ask?

*as of ep 2
Nah lmao.
I mean it is obvious who will take it home this season. Ya'll coping on some b-class animes.
But remember for what we really watch this anime season.

The great goatbattle between Akane and Kana.

Jk tho, other girls from other anime also do deserve as much love tho. <3

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I need to watch the last ep still. More interested in the next cour though as I've already watched these arcs.

The great goatbattle between Akane and Kana.

Jk tho, other girls from other anime also do deserve as much love tho. <3
Akane is looking good this season.