Current Events Surprise Epiphany about Shanks and Blackbeard in the race for Laughtale/One Piece

Bb does not have WCI RP since it was just Augur and Kuzan doing a brief hit job capturing Pudding and not a large scale invasion to get The RP located in the heart of Totland.
Post automatically merged:
Its not confirmed but I doubt they would have any issue in getting the RP, like who can stop Aokiji there? Not too sure about the timeline but isnt it the same as Germa rescue and escape.

Shanks and Teach already have a Poneglyph or Rubbing each.

Teach:

1st Poneglyph

2nd and 3rd :
Now Teach is going to get two more from Law

And has means of Deciphering

And surprise for those who say that Law or Pudding won't cooperate

Shanks :

1st Poneglyph

This Poneglyph was once in Fishman island as we say from Roger journey

Now for those who are saying, Vira or

Fullalead:
Fullalead makes no sense since Teach already gas the Rubbing from his visit to FI with WB

Vira:
Not possible because it was under WG direct or indirect control in Paradise

Sbs volume 25
Reader: Where is Villa? In Vol. 11, it's having a "coup d'état", in chapter 228 it's a "merry town". What's going on?

Oda: Oh. Well spotted. 400 years ago when Noland visited it, Villa was indeed just a merry town, but these days it's a violent and dangerous country in the midst of a coup d'état (rebellion). But it's not really so much what's happening in Villa, as what's happening all around the world at this time. I think you'll discover what I mean in the near future. Not as large as Alabasta, it's just a small country in the Grand Line.

So hold off on your sightseeing trips.

Villa or Vira is in Paradise. This negates the possibility that it has the 4th Road Poneglyph because shipping of Road Poneglyph from Fishman Island to Paradise is logistically impossible due to Marines controlling Shabondy Archipelago and Most of Paradise

2nd and 3rd Poneglyph :

Shanks is going to get these from Kid

So Shanks and Blackbeard are not behind Luffy as each of them have 3 Road Poneglyphs and a means of Deciphering. Same like SH crew has Zou, WCI and Wano Road Poneglyphs and Robin for Deciphering.

Level playing field

Scorecard:

Luffy:

Road Poneglyphs - 3 Zou, WCI and Wano
Deciphering method - Robin

Shanks:

Road Poneglyphs - 3, 1 4th Road Poneglyph in Elbaf + 2 From Kid(WCI and Wano)
Deciphering method - Ohara library in Elbaf managed by Jaguar D Saul

Teach:

Road Poneglyphs- 3, 1 4th Road Poneglyph rubbing from Fishman island + 2 From Law(Zou and Wano)
Deciphering method - Pudding hypnotized by Lafitte

Level playing field between 3 candidates.

Questions are welcome.
I will be glad to clarify any of your doubts
Damn, this is really good. But Im a little confused by the whole 4th RP thing. I think it just is simply the missing FI one, which Shanks likely has or guards, as you mention. But that would mean BB does not have it. Which is actually a good thing because imo he got his 1st from WCI with Pudding.

This logic makes it VERY easy to understand who had what and whats missing:

- Law: Got the Zou and Wano RPs. I highly doubt he'd freely take the WCI one. He didnt earn that. With Blackbeard having WCI, all he needs is the 4th one assumedly with Shanks, like Luffy.

- Kid: Has the WCI and Wano RPs, obviously. Losing to Shanks, who may have the 4th, means Shanks is only missing Zou's, meaning he could target either Blackbeard or Luffy for it by then.

- Luffy: Has Zou, WCI and Wano, which is convenient because neither Shanks or Blackbeard are targeting him. He'd need to target Shanks.

This creates a pretty neat fucking triangle where both Luffy and BB need Shanks' 4th RP (again, assuming its with him), while Shanks could ideally target either BB or Luffy for Zou's.

And imo, this is where the 3 way battle idea comes into play, potentially on Lodestar, which is potentially an island Shanks has made his territory. Whoever wins here , goes to Laugh Tale. And there could even be two winners Lodestar and they continue their fight on Laugh Tale.

Im not a supporter of Shanks dying to BB, but if it HAD to happen, id imagine it on Lodestar if thats where Luffy meets and fights Shanks to "surpass" him. Then BB swoops in, potentially kills him, and we got to Laugh Tale. Or maybe the reverse happens;)

Id also like to argue that Killer maaaaay be a 3rd Eye tribe member if you think about the fact that he hides his face. Unlike Pudding who could be mind controlled, Killer could agree to helping Shanks if not to have Kid be killed after losing

Anyway, good fucking shit! I really think this is happening. I doubt Lodestar is next and we still have some non-RP related plotlines with Fullalead and Elbaf, but I really think itll come down to the wire here, not only between the Shanks, BB and Luffy, but their fleets as well (SHF being involved in this incident makes sense).

Damn, this is really good. But Im a little confused by the whole 4th RP thing. I think it just is simply the missing FI one, which Shanks likely has or guards, as you mention. But that would mean BB does not have it. Which is actually a good thing because imo he got his 1st from WCI with Pudding.

This logic makes it VERY easy to understand who had what and whats missing:

- Law: Got the Zou and Wano RPs. I highly doubt he'd freely take the WCI one. He didnt earn that. With Blackbeard having WCI, all he needs is the 4th one assumedly with Shanks, like Luffy.

- Kid: Has the WCI and Wano RPs, obviously. Losing to Shanks, who may have the 4th, means Shanks is only missing Zou's, meaning he could target either Blackbeard or Luffy for it by then.

- Luffy: Has Zou, WCI and Wano, which is convenient because neither Shanks or Blackbeard are targeting him.

This creates a pretty neat fucking triangle where both Luffy and BB need Shanks' 4th RP (again, assuming its with him), while Shanks could ideally target either BB or Luffy for Zou's.

And imo, this is where the 3 way battle idea comes into play, potentially on Lodestar, which is potentially an island Shanks has made his territory. Whoever wins here , goes to Laugh Tale. And there could even be two winners Lodestar and they continue their fight on Laugh Tale.

Im not a supporter of Shanks dying to BB, but if it HAD to happen, id imagine it on Lodestar if thats where Luffy meets and fights Shanks to "surpass" him. Then BB swoops in, potentially kills him, and we got to Laugh Tale. Or maybe the reverse happens;)

Id also like to argue that Killer maaaaay be a 3rd Eye tribe member if you think about the fact that he hides his face. Unlike Pudding who could be mind controlled, Killer could agree to helping Shanks if not to have Kid be killed after losing

Anyway, good fucking shit! I really think this is happening. I doubt Lodestar is next and we still have some non-RP related plotlines with Fullalead and Elbaf, but I really think itll come down to the wire here, not only between the Shanks, BB and Luffy, but their fleets as well (SHF being involved in this incident makes sense).
Bro BB went to FI when he was in WB crew, So he could have easily got a Rubbing knowing how longterm BB plans but He doesn't know location of WCI RP. He might know now because of kidnapping Pudding but not when Augur and Kuzan went to WCI

Bro BB went to FI when he was in WB crew, So he could have easily got a Rubbing knowing how longterm BB plans.
Hmm, honestly, you could be right. Honestly, either option works, but I just think the 4th RP should be more elusive/exclusive to one of them.

However, that WOULD make it a more even triangle if they both did, since now theyd all have 2 options, which supports a 3 way conflict imo.

- Luffy: Defeat either BB or Shanks for the 4th RP
- Shanks: Defeat either BB or Luffy for the Zou RP
- BB: Defeat either Luffy or Shanks for the WCI RP.

I don't really look for logic in the story, but why doesn't jinbe say anything about Fishman's Poneglyph?:choppawhat:
@mmd My guess is he was a Sun Pirate the time when went missing. He doesnt know where it was taken.

Man, I really like this one. My biggest concern was Oda creating a scenario where BB/Shanks did not have the means to match Luffy on the "how close to LT" scale and this entirely resolves that issue (as one or either Yonko knows or has the RP and Luffy cannot get to it without fighting them).

With this, a 3 way conflict is bound to happen here. Its almost too neat with Luffy having 3 and Law/Kid having 2 each and are the ones being targeted, but not exactly the same ones where Shanks and BB need the exact same RPs.

You are just assumming from headcannon that 4th Road Poneglyph was the one at Fishmen Island and is now at Elbaf and that Teach just had it from his time with Whitebeard when we don't even know when that Poneglyph was moved.

We don't have any clue of where the 4th Road Poneglyph is but we could assume both Buggy and Shanks knows where it was in the past at least.

Just like Shanks most likely have the one from Zou but never had the ones from Kaido and Big Mom.

I don't remember Law ever getting the Poneglyph of Zou specially because he never showed interest in One Piece until Wano when he started to find a new meaning to his life. But sure we could assume he also has the Zou Poneglyph.

Teach we can't assume to have any Road Poneglyph.

My score is

Luffy: 3

Kid: 2

Law: 2

Shanks: 1/2(He may or may not have the 4th Poneglyph that Luffy needs)

Teach: 0

Yes the timeline is correct and Augur has teleportation but they don't know the location of WCI RP.
I am just saying that it would be very weird that you know BM has a RP, you go into her territory with an ex-Admiral and a teleportation guy, you manage to kidnap a family member, specially someone who is very important due to her potential and you kidnap her specifically it seems for this power and yet you don't take the very thing that she needs to be used for.

You are just assumming from headcannon that 4th Road Poneglyph was the one at Fishmen Island and is now at Elbaf and that Teach just had it from his time with Whitebeard when we don't even know when that Poneglyph was moved.

We don't have any clue of where the 4th Road Poneglyph is but we could assume both Buggy and Shanks knows where it was in the past at least.

Just like Shanks most likely have the one from Zou but never had the ones from Kaido and Big Mom.

I don't remember Law ever getting the Poneglyph of Zou specially because he never showed interest in One Piece until Wano when he started to find a new meaning to his life. But sure we could assume he also has the Zou Poneglyph.

Teach we can't assume to have any Road Poneglyph.

My score is

Luffy: 3

Kid: 2

Law: 2

Shanks: 1/2(He may or may not have the 4th Poneglyph that Luffy needs)

Teach: 0
We clearly saw in Roger-Oden flashback the 4 Road Poneglyphs
1. Fishman Island

2. Wano

3. WCI

4. Zou

Now Wano, Zou and WCI Road Poneglyphs are intact but Fishman Island one is missing.

Fishman Island was under protection of WB till his death.

BM did not get Fishman Island Road Poneglyph when Fishman island came under BM protection as it was missing in both Fishman island and WCI when Luffy visited.

So the 4th Road Poneglyph must have moved from Fishman island to either of these three locations during the Timeskip

Elbaf is the most likely since
1. WB crew could have gifted it to Shanks as a token of gratitude for conducting WB and Ace Funerals
2. Fullalead would be redundant since Teach visited Fishman island with WB crew and likely made it's Rubbing.
3. Vira is ruled out since it is in Paradise

I am just saying that it would be very weird that you know BM has a RP, you go into her territory with an ex-Admiral and a teleportation guy, you manage to kidnap a family member, specially someone who is very important due to her potential and you kidnap her specifically it seems for this power and yet you don't take the very thing that she needs to be used for.
Correct.
The sequence of events.
1.Kidnap Pudding
2.Get info about location by hypnotizing her
3. Get the Poneglyph.

Right now Bb is at step two but going to be interrupted by Garp

Kid somehow managed to get a hold of the WCI Poneglyph when he was there so it’s not surprising that Blackbeard could do it.

For the FI one, I think it’s almost certain it was picked up by Saul and the Elbaf giants about ten odd years ago in the aftermath of Ohara, so that would be years before Blackbeard went solo.
Kid Beat a Sweet Commander to get the Road Poneglyph rubbing. Teach did not even visit WCI, only Augur and Kuzan did and they have no knowledge of it's location.

Oden doesn't confirm to be a Road Poneglyph. But let's see if the official is really right on that.
No other Poneglyph is highlighted as such in Roger-Oden flashback. Only this

Dressrosa under Kaido through Doflamingo
Lulusia near Marine Base G2
Broccoli under BM

That and if we know Vira coup made news, if it caused Rev Army vs Yonko, it would have made news as well
Dressrosa has been longer affiliated with the Government than it was under Doflamingo.

Lulusia is still a country in the New World that looked like a decent place to live, just like Vira could be.

Broc Coli isn't under Big Mom, the Vinsmokes came to stop the two-years war because they were paid for it, not because it was Big Mom's island or something. Had it been under her she'd have stopped the war as it affected the candy supply.

Still, Vira's coup could have been big news but we wouldn't really know. Especially if it wasn't a country under Emperors control, like many others in the New World (Lulusia, Dressrosa under the Riku family, Broc Coli, Prodence... Plus many other which didn't seem to be under an Emperor but we lack enough information to assure it, like Applenine or Doerena).

By the way, still waiting for the actual proof that Vira is in Paradise because every information I find puts it in the Grand Line overall. I hope you didn't just make the usual mistake of thinking the Grand Line is the first half and synonym for Paradise instead of being the Paradise plus the New World both together.

Shanks and Teach already have a Poneglyph or Rubbing each.

Teach:

1st Poneglyph

2nd and 3rd :
Now Teach is going to get two more from Law

And surprise for those who say that Law or Pudding won't cooperate

Shanks :

1st Poneglyph

This Poneglyph was once in Fishman island as we say from Roger journey

Now for those who are saying, Vira or

Fullalead:
Fullalead makes no sense since Teach already gas the Rubbing from his visit to FI with WB

Vira:

Sbs volume 25
Reader: Where is Villa? In Vol. 11, it's having a "coup d'état", in chapter 228 it's a "merry town". What's going on?

Oda: Oh. Well spotted. 400 years ago when Noland visited it, Villa was indeed just a merry town, but these days it's a violent and dangerous country in the midst of a coup d'état (rebellion). But it's not really so much what's happening in Villa, as what's happening all around the world at this time. I think you'll discover what I mean in the near future. Not as large as Alabasta, it's just a small country in the Grand Line.

Villa or Vira is in Paradise. This negates the possibility that it has the 4th Road Poneglyph because shipping of Road Poneglyph from Fishman Island to Paradise is logistically impossible due to Marines controlling Shabondy Archipelago and Most of Paradise

2nd and 3rd Poneglyph :

Shanks is going to get these from Kid

So Shanks and Blackbeard are not behind Luffy as each of them have 3 Road Poneglyphs and a means of Deciphering. Same like SH crew has Zou, WCI and Wano Road Poneglyphs and Robin for Deciphering.

Level playing field

Scorecard:

Luffy:

Road Poneglyphs - 3 Zou, WCI and Wano
Deciphering method - Robin

Shanks:

Road Poneglyphs - 3, 1 4th Road Poneglyph in Elbaf + 2 From Kid(WCI and Wano)
Deciphering method - Ohara library in Elbaf managed by Jaguar D Saul

Teach:

Road Poneglyphs- 3, 1 4th Road Poneglyph rubbing from Fishman island + 2 From Law(Zou and Wano)
Deciphering method - Pudding hypnotized by Lafitte

Level playing field between 3 candidates.

Questions are welcome.
I will be glad to clarify any of your doubts
Great post.The final battle might take place in laugh tale afterall.

Dressrosa has been longer affiliated with the Government than it was under Doflamingo.

Lulusia is still a country in the New World that looked like a decent place to live, just like Vira could be.

Broc Coli isn't under Big Mom, the Vinsmokes came to stop the two-years war because they were paid for it, not because it was Big Mom's island or something. Had it been under her she'd have stopped the war as it affected the candy supply.

Still, Vira's coup could have been big news but we wouldn't really know. Especially if it wasn't a country under Emperors control, like many others in the New World (Lulusia, Dressrosa under the Riku family, Broc Coli, Prodence... Plus many other which didn't seem to be under an Emperor but we lack enough information to assure it, like Applenine or Doerena).

By the way, still waiting for the actual proof that Vira is in Paradise because every information I find puts it in the Grand Line overall. I hope you didn't just make the usual mistake of thinking the Grand Line is the first half and synonym for Paradise instead of being the Paradise plus the New World both together.
as far as i remember,paradise=first half of the grand line.

as far as i remember,paradise=first half of the grand line.
I know that. The problem here is that Tejas is making it sound like this confirms Vira being in Paradise...

Vira:

Sbs volume 25

Villa or Vira is in Paradise.
...when the only thing it says is that Vira is somewhere in Grand Line, which as I said in my last post is the sea including Paradise + New World; yet is a common mistake among the fandom to believe Grand Line is the first half instead of the whole sea.