Current Events Surprise Epiphany about Shanks and Blackbeard in the race for Laughtale/One Piece

I know that. The problem here is that Tejas is making it sound like this confirms Vira being in Paradise...

...when the only thing it says is that Vira is somewhere in Grand Line, which as I said in my last post is the sea including Paradise + New World; yet is a common mistake among the fandom to believe Grand Line is the first half instead of the whole sea.
yes,both paradise and new world=grand line.

Is everyone in this thread ignoring the fact that Shanks was looking at zous poneglyph or you think he wouldn't br able to find zou??

If Shanks does have the final one, there's bo reason why he can't go to raftel before the other 2

I really think this is happening. I doubt Lodestar is next and we still have some non-RP related plotlines with Fullalead and Elbaf, but I really think itll come down to the wire here, not only between the Shanks, BB and Luffy, but their fleets as well (SHF being involved in this incident makes sense).
I think the realistic chain of islands could be Elbaf --> Fullalead --> Lodestar --> Laughtale

Unless Oda throws another curve ball mini island in between

But the Fullalead doesn't need to happen since the BB/Luffy fight could occur in Lodestar itself.

And also I think Kid and Law are out of the race now, Kid completely done (given Shanks is using an entire fleet to wipe him out)
Law will probably be used as a bargaining chip by Blackbeard + will sail with Luffy to Laughtale (due to his dream)

Is everyone in this thread ignoring the fact that Shanks was looking at zous poneglyph or you think he wouldn't br able to find zou??

If Shanks does have the final one, there's bo reason why he can't go to raftel before the other 2
looking is not enough,
unless he took from Roger's ship the big paper copy, or tore out pages out of Oden's journal, he doesn't have it.
Alternatively took a vivre card from there and came again later, high chance he can have it, but also not.

I think the realistic chain of islands could be Elbaf --> Fullalead --> Lodestar --> Laughtale

Unless Oda throws another curve ball mini island in between

But the Fullalead doesn't need to happen since the BB/Luffy fight could occur in Lodestar itself.

And also I think Kid and Law are out of the race now, Kid completely done (given Shanks is using an entire fleet to wipe him out)
Law will probably be used as a bargaining chip by Blackbeard + will sail with Luffy to Laughtale (due to his dream)
Personally Fullalead may be tied to the whole Koby/Garp situation potentially with Aokiji, that it may not directly involve BB there. Same with Shanks and Elbaf. 2 arcs that directly characterize the Yonko like WCI did for BM, but both last until Lodestar/Laugh Tale.

We are definitely getting close though. Id say those are the 4 left after Egghead, with anything else being a bonus.
Post automatically merged:

@BestGen Zou is always moving and not on a Log Pose since its an Elephant, so he may not know where Zou is.

Buuuut, its possible Shanks just doesnt have the 4th RP instead, and will get 3 after having Zou's and taking both of Kid's. So he'd be just like Luffy, looking for the 4th.

Could be the same scenario for BB, maybe he took WCI's, fought and took Law's 2 from Zou and Wano, and is also looking for the 4th. That way the fight becomes all about finding the 4th Poneglyph.

Either way, im 99% sure this is leading to a 3 way encounter between Luffy, Teach and Shanks, at least at first.

Garps role is a plot device to save Law's life.
Shanks anyways won't kill Kid.

So after Shanks and Blackbeard are defeated,
Kid and Law will be Luffy's New Emperor allies in the Final War after One Piece is found by Luffy

Official colored yes but Oden didn't confirmed. There is still a possibility of them being wrong.
Ah, the who contrarian posting again, just like you saying we arent going to Elbaf for no other reason but "its not confirmed".

It absolutely was the RP. There was zero reason for Roger to go to Zou, FI, and Wano, after having Oden, if NOT look for the RPs. They also point out that that one Poneglyph is more important than the other.

Herrera, you are probably the only person in this fanbase who thinks that wasnt an RP, and you are wrong. Never seen someone deny obvious implications so hard.

Ah, the who contrarian posting again, just like you saying we arent going to Elbaf for no other reason but "its not confirmed".

It absolutely was the RP. There was zero reason for Roger to go to Zou, FI, and Wano, after having Oden, if NOT look for the RPs. They also point out that that one Poneglyph is more important than the other.

Herrera, you are probably the only person in this fanbase who thinks that wasnt an RP, and you are wrong. Never seen someone deny obvious implications so hard.
Roger also went to Water 7. For what reason? No Poneglyph there. He is on an adventure before anything. He visited many islands when searching for Poneglyphs.

I just say we are not going to Elbaf. Is what I think. People think it is 100% sure to have Elbaf and I think they are all wrong. Not saying it is confirmed or anything.

If you put your brain to work a little bit you will see that I agree that official says it is a Red Poneglyph but dialogue doesn't confirms that so there is a chance that official color be wrong. Is not like that never happened before, even Oda was wrong about Koby's position on Marine remember?

Roger also went to Water 7. For what reason? No Poneglyph there. He is on an adventure before anything. He visited many islands when searching for Poneglyphs.

I just say we are not going to Elbaf. Is what I think. People think it is 100% sure to have Elbaf and I think they are all wrong. Not saying it is confirmed or anything.

If you put your brain to work a little bit you will see that I agree that official says it is a Red Poneglyph but dialogue doesn't confirms that so there is a chance that official color be wrong. Is not like that never happened before, even Oda was wrong about Koby's position on Marine remember?
:seriously:

We clearly saw in Roger-Oden flashback the 4 Road Poneglyphs
1. Fishman Island

2. Wano

3. WCI

4. Zou

Now Wano, Zou and WCI Road Poneglyphs are intact but Fishman Island one is missing.

Fishman Island was under protection of WB till his death.

BM did not get Fishman Island Road Poneglyph when Fishman island came under BM protection as it was missing in both Fishman island and WCI when Luffy visited.

So the 4th Road Poneglyph must have moved from Fishman island to either of these three locations during the Timeskip

Elbaf is the most likely since
1. WB crew could have gifted it to Shanks as a token of gratitude for conducting WB and Ace Funerals
2. Fullalead would be redundant since Teach visited Fishman island with WB crew and likely made it's Rubbing.
3. Vira is ruled out since it is in Paradise
Post automatically merged:

Correct.
The sequence of events.
1.Kidnap Pudding
2.Get info about location by hypnotizing her
3. Get the Poneglyph.

Right now Bb is at step two but going to be interrupted by Garp
Oh thanks I didn't remembered that just heard some people saying that the last one is here in egghead but wouldn't make sense because of plot here is to save VP and this set one of elbaf target:the last poneglyph

C

Cruxroux

Luffy has three rp law likely has 2. I can't imagine he didn't copy the rp from Zou. Black bear or shanks likely have one or none. For the time being.
Expect BB pirates to have one from Bigmam island as aokiji and Other guy just invaded and lol diffed the whole crew. No way they took the ponelglyps reader and no ponelglyps.

Same with shanks , he might be having the one Kidd talked about "man with a burned scar"

Expect BB pirates to have one from Bigmam island as aokiji and Other guy just invaded and lol diffed the whole crew. No way they took the ponelglyps reader and no ponelglyps.

Same with shanks , he might be having the one Kidd talked about "man with a burned scar"
We don't know if aokiji found the rp on wwci.being a secret marine it's not in his interest to look for it. And they didn't beat the entire crew. Big mom has 100 kids most with Haki and many with bounties close to a billion. It wouldn't be a cake walk to just take out the while crew just the two of them. Remember big mom has fleets and a whole defense system.

Luffy has three rp law likely has 2. I can't imagine he didn't copy the rp from Zou. Black bear or shanks likely have one or none. For the time being.
Simple math really should have just had Shanks/BB having at least 1 prior to Luffy becoming a Yonko. The Yonko being justifiably equal with 1 Poneglyph each makes sense. Imo, BB just stole WCIs when he took Pudding (yes, im aware of the argument against), since Law should have Zou and Wano's RPs. Shanks having the 4th or Zou's works, as well, sincw Kid should only have WCI and Wano's.

This way, when Kid/Law lose, BB/Shanks will have 3 like Luffy, either the same 3 and they all need to fight over/find the 4th, or a mix where each either need Shanks' and Shanks' needs one of theirs. Either way, the main 3 should have 3 after this.

Kid has 2
WCI and Wano

For Augur and Kuzan to steal WCI Road Poneglyph, they must know it's location first which they have no means of knowing till now