Controversial Teach is 1000x better final villain than Imu

Butthurt Hater Lerrera hyping Teach? :milaugh:

For Teach to be the King of the World, there should be a position like that so he could steal that. Imu is that secret position so Teach could steal it from him, be the King of the World, and rule it from shadows that similar to Imu, who no one knows exists, when Teach becomes King of the World, people might not know it as well. Thats the perfect spot for a pirate to rule the world, Oda set up the story very well.

That doesn't mean Teach will beat Imu, Luffy should fight Imu for sure. Stealing process could be similar to how Teach stole WB's spot. Waited for the right moment to strike then take his spot. They could attack Egghead if they wanted after copying Saturn, but they still wait for the right moment.

Butthurt Hater Lerrera hyping Teach? :milaugh:

For Teach to be the King of the World, there should be a position like that so he could steal that. Imu is that secret position so Teach could steal it from him, be the King of the World, and rule it from shadows that similar to Imu, who no one knows exists, when Teach becomes King of the World, people might not know it as well. Thats the perfect spot for a pirate to rule the world, Oda set up the story very well.

That doesn't mean Teach will beat Imu, Luffy should fight Imu for sure. Stealing process could be similar to how Teach stole WB's spot. Waited for the right moment to strike then take his spot. They could attack Egghead if they wanted after copying Saturn, but they still wait for the right moment.
No one needed to be the King of the World. Teach could have being the first. And he never stole Whitebeard position. He took advantage of the situation to steal his DF. He only became Yonko after he got his territories from WB remainers pirates. And even then he was the weakest Yonko with the lowest bounty. Whitebeard so far is only matched by Nika.

But no I'm not hyping Teach. As I said I don't believe he will be final villain or ever be King of The World. I just think his character is much better than Imu. Imu character is one of the worst of One Piece so this isn't much of a feat for Teach. But I do like Teach despite his only fan being that cringe.

No one needed to be the King of the World. Teach could have being the first. And he never stole Whitebeard position. He took advantage of the situation to steal his DF. He only became Yonko after he got his territories from WB remainers pirates. And even then he was the weakest Yonko with the lowest bounty. Whitebeard so far is only matched by Nika.

But no I'm not hyping Teach. As I said I don't believe he will be final villain or ever be King of The World. I just think his character is much better than Imu. Imu character is one of the worst of One Piece so this isn't much of a feat for Teach. But I do like Teach despite his only fan being that cringe.
Teach has more than one fan Lol! Though i am not really active here.

You need to understand one thing...most people frame their opinion based on agenda.

Majority of the people who will say "BB is not fit to be FV" are those who are Kaido fans or other yonkou fans who don't want any yonkou or even admiral to be strongest than their fav.

Being a FV means being second strongest after luffy in the series and Luffy's strongest opponent.

Imu doesn't have any fans at all. People hardly know shit about him. He doesn't fit in this agenda war as of now.

What makes BB a good FV is that we have seen his growth along side SHs.

Pepp often say "BBPs are meh... nothing great..just lucky" well they are exactly like SHs mirror image.

These same people cry when SHs don't get one vs one.... while ignoring that BBPs are the only crew with whom SHs can go one vs one.

You can like BB or not, but atleast he has directly or indirectly, involved himself into plots.

Imu and WG has maintained status quo from past 800 years....

This manga started with Luffy looking for a crew to sail with everyone getting in to fulfil dreams.

I don't want half of them to get sidelined in the final war which is bound to happen against WG.

To me, they all having final fight... one vs one for everyone to overcome final stepped stone to have their dreams is more fitting
The issue is that it’s not only the Strawhats involved. Having 1v1’s for the Strawhats is nice but not essential for the final fight. I don’t think most shounen manga even end that way. It’s still usually the MC and a couple of supporting characters while the rest get mix & matched or even have to double up for some fights. DBZ, Naruto & Bleach, are some examples.

Anyway, the point is that the Strawhats have far too many allies for the BBP alone to pose much of a threat. Even as of now most can probably already see the Strawhats pulling off a win against their BBP counterparts (some believe Zoro & Sanji are already even stronger than theirs).
That leaves nothing for the Revolutionary Army, various pirate allies (Hancock alone easily dealt with 2 of the 9 BBP Commanders), sympathetic Marines, worldwide nations (Fishmen Island, Water 7, Alabasta, Dressrosa, Wano, etc) to do.

So the only ways to have Blackbeard as FV are typically just disappointing or at best meh…like Blackbeard alone showing up to fight Luffy after the WG is dealt with (and all Luffy’s allies stay out of it for some reason)…or after the Strawhat worldwide alliance has gone all out against the WG forces then we drastically drop the stakes to deal with a single pirate crew as an afterthought, etc.

At this point I do prefer Blackbeard as a character and find him more interesting & entertaining…but it makes no difference as to the weight the Final Villain is meant to carry, especially considering a conflict that has spanned 800 years and includes multiple factions, not just pirates.

Nah, strawhats getting 1on1 in their final fight, you are reaching
Well, you can hope so, but that doesn’t usually pan out historically speaking.

Also, I don’t see how any such fights could be anything more than a disappointment after already clearing out the tougher opponents on a much more massive scale beforehand.

It would be like hyping up Sakura fighting some white Zetsu after Madara & Kaguya were dealt with.

Bb isn't a global threat like the wg. Luffy has to do something as pk bb is good enough as the last battle for the pk title. If the story ends with beating bb that would mean the world would still be just as corrupt as the wg would still be there. The wg needs to fall as otherwise everything luffy has done would be pointless as after he dies the world would just be as bad as chapter 1. Probably worse as the wg would try to eliminate anyone connected to luffy.

Bb isn't a global threat like the wg. Luffy has to do something as pk bb is good enough as the last battle for the pk title. If the story ends with beating bb that would mean the world would still be just as corrupt as the wg would still be there. The wg needs to fall as otherwise everything luffy has done would be pointless as after he dies the world would just be as bad as chapter 1. Probably worse as the wg would try to eliminate anyone connected to luffy.
You are ignoring the fact that Teach wants to be King of The World like Rocks wanted. And the fact that he has the Gura DF that can destroy the world.

Teach has been great and established from the moment he was introduced to clash with Luffy with the genius Pie/Ale scene.

We as readers have 0 connection with Imu. We don't know how they look like, to the point there isn't even a consensus on their gender. Pretty much feels like a retcon by Oda.

Lerrara turned into Teach fanboy :milaugh:
Werrera and no. That's still just you. Cringe.
Post automatically merged:

Teach has been great and established from the moment he was introduced to clash with Luffy with the genius Pie/Ale scene.

We as readers have 0 connection with Imu. We don't know how they look like, to the point there isn't even a consensus on their gender. Pretty much feels like a retcon by Oda.
Lol retcons are not like that. But yeah a late introduction definitely not thought. Just forced inside.

You are ignoring the fact that Teach wants to be King of The World like Rocks wanted. And the fact that he has the Gura DF that can destroy the world.
Not ignoring anything . That doesn't place bb over the wg just like wb having the df didn't place him over the wg. You ignore the wg controls most of the op world. You ignore luffy has to do something as pk not just be pk. You ignore if luffy doesn't take out the wg then they will just try to erase him from history. Nothing for the story points at bb being the last boss because everything is ultimately connected to the wg and how much they screwed the world. Luffy fight and beats bb as the final big bad then what? Decades later with luffy dead and the world would need another luffy to come which would make Luffy's entire journey pointless. The wg is the root cause of everything and the biggest faction in op. Luffy will need every single ally he's made to challenge the wg. Luffy with his main crew and maybe the grand fleet can take out bb. There's clear levels to throw last villain. Bb is probably going to be the fight for pk villain.

Not ignoring anything . That doesn't place bb over the wg just like wb having the df didn't place him over the wg. You ignore the wg controls most of the op world. You ignore luffy has to do something as pk not just be pk. You ignore if luffy doesn't take out the wg then they will just try to erase him from history. Nothing for the story points at bb being the last boss because everything is ultimately connected to the wg and how much they screwed the world. Luffy fight and beats bb as the final big bad then what? Decades later with luffy dead and the world would need another luffy to come which would make Luffy's entire journey pointless. The wg is the root cause of everything and the biggest faction in op. Luffy will need every single ally he's made to challenge the wg. Luffy with his main crew and maybe the grand fleet can take out bb. There's clear levels to throw last villain. Bb is probably going to be the fight for pk villain.
Dude. Teach didn't even aimed to become World Strongest when he faced Whotebeard at Marineford. And shortly after he controlled all his territories. Here is just the same. Teach can beat Imu and took control of the world.

Dude. Teach didn't even aimed to become World Strongest when he faced Whotebeard at Marineford. And shortly after he controlled all his territories. Here is just the same. Teach can beat Imu and took control of the world.
How explain it? You aren't understanding that the wg is the series big bad. If bb can take over the wg before luffy becomes pk. What does luffy do as pk? Luffy isn't just going to become pk then the story ends. Luffy has to do something as pk something that even Roger couldn't do which is what makes luffy special not bb. What indicates bb as the final boss of op? His only indication is that he'll be the main villain for the title of pk. Beating bb doesn't change how messed up the op world is. And leaving on that note just means that in the future of op the wg will again erase history and it'll be another void century just in Luffy's time.

How explain it? You aren't understanding that the wg is the series big bad. If bb can take over the wg before luffy becomes pk. What does luffy do as pk? Luffy isn't just going to become pk then the story ends. Luffy has to do something as pk something that even Roger couldn't do which is what makes luffy special not bb. What indicates bb as the final boss of op? His only indication is that he'll be the main villain for the title of pk. Beating bb doesn't change how messed up the op world is. And leaving on that note just means that in the future of op the wg will again erase history and it'll be another void century just in Luffy's time.
Ok the whole problem is Luffy becoming PK. Since for you isn't clear that Luffy can't fight WG without becoming PK first I can't help you.

Ok the whole problem is Luffy becoming PK. Since for you isn't clear that Luffy can't fight WG without becoming PK first I can't help you.
I said that in everypost. What wasn't clear to you. Why would luffy beat the entire wg the biggest faction in the story then fight bb for pk? That's the backwards of progress. After he would beat bb then what the end of the story? Luffy has to do something as pk that even Roger couldn't do. I doubt beating bb was the thing Roger was to early for. Still waiting for why it makes sense for bb to be the final villain of the series.