Character Discussion Temper your expectations for the warlord bounties

Memes aside for Warlord bounties I got:

Mihawk: Either 800M - 1.2B (3B is a bit too much for a man w/o a crew/territory)
Hancock: 500M easily, nothing more. Princess of the island of Haki Users. (Although I see Coby beating her as a feat)
Buggy: 1-1.5B because he's on a Yonko like pedestal (not Yonko like in strength/territory)
Weevil: 600M, low bounties after 500M pertain to everyone except Luffy/Co.

Rev Commanders (In case it happens):
Koala: (IF she has one) 50-70M
Hack: 100M
Koala: (IF) 70M
Inazuma: 100M
Belo Betty: 100M
Lindbergh: 222M (Think he's a rat/snitch)
Karasu: 470M
Morley: 470M
Ivankov: 500M

Sabo: [1,000,000,000 Berry Bounty] tops (if he escapes)
Dragon: The MC's father, Bearer of the Will of D, Leader of the Revolutionary Army, MONKEY D. DRAGON [5,000,000,000 Berry Bounty]

Last edited:
I will be madly disappointed if Boa is below 1b, to be honest.
What does Boa have that is in the 1b range, which so far is restricted to Yonko Commanders with a 4b+ captain and a potential emperor? If someone like Katakuri is barely 1b counting not only his strength but also his territory, his position in the crew, his experience and his mother's price, how will Boa manage to get there with a minor crew and individual strength that may not even be that high?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What does Boa have that is in the 1b range, which so far is restricted to Yonko Commanders with a 4b+ captain and a potential emperor? If someone like Katakuri is barely 1b counting not only his strength but also his territory, his position in the crew, his experience and his mother's price, how will Boa manage to get there with a minor crew and individual strength that may not even be that high?
She's super strong imo but Oda restricted her show off for some reason. She leads basically a mini Yonko crew and she's hailed as the Empress of the Sea.

She has everything in place for a 1B bounty I think.

She's super strong imo but Oda restricted her show off for some reason. She leads basically a mini Yonko crew and she's hailed as the Empress of the Sea.

She has everything in place for a 1B bounty I think.
I don't know, I see her in the Yonko Commander spectrum but the Kuja Pirates have never been impressive at all considering that her two lieutenants were pretty much tricked and their haki surpassed by pretimeskip Luffy. She still looks too minor to deserve such price: no relevant crew, no relevant territory (an island in the middle of nowhere) and arguably no big accomplishment since whatever that gave her the first 80 million bounty before joining the Shichibukai.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
The guy isn't really a direct threat, has no crew nor territories at all and lives in Paradise.

Teach is an emperor with territories, thousands of subordinates, a fleet of a dozen main ships minimum, the owner of two of the most dangerous fruits in the world..., yet he's barely above 2 billion.

It wouldn't really make sense for Mihawk's head to be too expensive. The one billion range is actually reasonable considering his context, because sure, he's got the strength, but he lacks in literally anything else that the characters with 2b+ have. How can he even dream of having 5 billion, as another user suggested, if the only pirates to have ever reached that were the factual and virtual kings of the sea? It doesn't hold up, I think he will be very lucky if he reaches the 2b mark by himself. Something around 1-1,5b, 2b max seems more likely to me.
Of course kata, jack and Queen have 1 bill or more but the strongest swordman in the world, he doesn't have.:saitahu:
Post automatically merged:

3.2 bil (ten time more than zoro wanter) by mihawk

Last edited:
Of course kata, jack and Queen have 1 bill or more but the strongest swordman in the world, he doesn't have.:saitahu:

3.2 bil (ten time more than zoro wanter) by mihawk
Katakuri, Jack and Queen have one billion or more because of their captains and prominent position within an empire of criminals, not only their strength. Shanks is barely 4b and not only has an individual strength quite close to Mihawk's (potentially equals) but a pirate empire of six years, many territories, his background as a Roger pirate and a big crew topped by very prominent members. Blackbeard is around 2b even though he's a top tier individually, has two of the most dangerous and powerful fruits, recruited the most infamous criminals in Impel Down and has established himself as the admiral of a criminal empire with who knows how many subordinate crews and a fleet of eleven flagships for each division plus his own.

Mihawk, on the other hand, only has his individual strength. For the rest he's a lone wolf with no territory, no crew, probably no threat level apart from his strength (and he isn't precisely active) and who so far has lived in the weaker part of Grand Line. Such profile doesn't deserve a higher bounty than Teach, let alone close to Shanks's.

I think something between 1.5 and 2b based on strength alone, the only thing he has so far, is a fair deal.

J

Jo_Ndule

Boa,Buggy,Kuma around 400-700mio.
Weevil 1.5-2B
Mihawk 2-3.5B
Mihawk can't have higher than teach
Weevil can't have a bounty higher than luffy

These 2 don't even have crews, allies or haven't wlso challenged navy and yonko like luffy or kidd did even.

Both of them will not reach 2B.
Mihawk might surpass luffy 1.5 but that's a reach
Weevil cap is 1.4 B

People saying Boa...like we dont already know her bounty is 80mill ?

Am I missing something ?
Frozen bounty is 80 M
Her next bounty might be around 400-800M

Weevil might go from 480M to 800M-1B

Mihawk frozen bounty has to be 388M
He'd have around 700-1.2B

Honestly I'm not expecting much maximum 500 M to 800 M.
My reasons are , their old bounties were frozen for long time
They haven't started involving in main plot yet.
I think their first increase will be after their encounter with Marin fleet (which going to capture them)
Mihawak and Weevil has highest chances of having Bounty about 800 M