Character Discussion Temper your expectations for the warlord bounties

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
80 mil was her first bounty and it got froze when she become a Shichibukai. Since she's not anymore, I can see her getting a billion at least.:kayneshrug:
A billion seems fine. It's YC3 level of bounty.

She might even deserve more actually, but not 1.5 billions, that would be too much I think.

However she is not a real threat to the Marines so perhaps the bounty could feature lower actually...

A billion seems fine. It's YC3 level of bounty.

She might even deserve more actually, but not 1.5 billions, that would be too much I think.

However she is not a real threat to the Marines so perhaps the bounty could feature lower actually...
Exactly, that's a YC level of bounty, but Hancock has no Yonko to boost her price like those commanders in the billion range.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Okay so ill say something trolly but it aint

It makes no sense for Mihawk to have a high bounty.

Mihawk while strong is no way a threat to WG. Think about it, when did this dude ever do something thay harms Marines, WG or plebs? Does Mihawk even have a desire to harm them? He just wants to chill and fight strong swordsman

Legit only times we see Mihawk what does he do?
Decimates Pirates.

Why would WG wanna anger Mihawk for no reason?

@Jo_Ndule and the others who don't see Mihawk having bounty over 2B.
Yes it is usually not right that a single pirate get such a huge bounty but in Mihawk case I would see it like Douglas Bullet. Yes yes he is a noncanon movie character. But the interesting part comes about his bounty. Oda was the one who make his bounty and Oda also was the one who wanna hint it because it could spoiler the bounty range of the true top tier pirates in orginal manga. People assume that Bullet had a bounty with 3B. In that case he was also a single pirate who life his most part of life in Impel down. Yet Oda see in Bullet a big potential and give him a 3B bounty. So if Oda can give Bullet a single pirate a 3B, why should Mihawk the world strongest swordmen, fighting off Shanks multiple times in the past where even a huge legend as Whiteneard hype the fight as legendary, the stronger shichibukai, why he shouldn't get a bounty above 2B or even 3b when even a fucking Bullet had a bounty of 3B in Oda range and I doubt Bullet is stronger then Mihawk in Oda view.

I would be kinda shocked if both Weevil and Mihawk get a bounty under 1.5B.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes it is usually not right that a single pirate get such a huge bounty but in Mihawk case I would see it like Douglas Bullet. Yes yes he is a noncanon movie character. But the interesting part comes about his bounty. Oda was the one who make his bounty and Oda also was the one who wanna hint it because it could spoiler the bounty range of the true top tier pirates in orginal manga. People assume that Bullet had a bounty with 3B. In that case he was also a single pirate who life his most part of life in Impel down. Yet Oda see in Bullet a big potential and give him a 3B bounty. So if Oda can give Bullet a single pirate a 3B, why should Mihawk the world strongest swordmen, fighting off Shanks multiple times in the past where even a huge legend as Whiteneard hype the fight as legendary, the stronger shichibukai, why he shouldn't get a bounty above 2B or even 3b when even a fucking Bullet had a bounty of 3B in Oda range and I doubt Bullet is stronger then Mihawk in Oda view.

Bullet was a menace and a Roger pirate. What exactly has Mihawk done?? Being the WSS surely can't be the sole reason why the Marines have mutliple battleships outside his castle. I have my own personal headcanon why I think he has a bounty of 3b but I would love to know your reason

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bullet was a menace and a Roger pirate. What exactly has Mihawk done?? Being the WSS surely can't be the sole reason why the Marines have mutliple battleships outside his castle. I have my own personal headcanon why I think he has a bounty of 3b but I would love to know your reason
Bounties dont represent only things that one has done, they also reflect combat abilities.
If Mihawk has one, that's what it should represent, his combat abilities.

People act like Mihawk ain't a threat to government are fooling themselves....you are overlooking very important point...any organization consider someone like Mihawk will consider as a threat despite he is not doing anything against them....any organization won't let such powerhouse do whatever they want...either they make an ally/friend with him and if not, they will try to eliminate at any cost...

In summary, you are a threat to government as long as you are powerful even when you do nothing against government...

Last edited:
For Mihawk to have a bounty over 2.5 billion,i feel he will need either an alliance with another big shot or need a Revival of his pirate crew (Dracule pirates ?).

Zoro at the end of Wano should be in the 1.5-1.8 billion range,so whatever bounty Mihawk gets should be well above that to show Mihawk is still a threat well beyond Zoro.

So Mihawk reviving his pirate crew or forming an alliance with somebody else becomes very likely.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
People act like Mihawk ain't a threat to government are fooling themselves....you are overlooking very important point...any organization consider someone like Mihawk will consider as a threat despite he is not doing anything against them....any organization won't let such powerhouse do whatever they want...either they make an ally/friend with him and if not, they will try to eliminate at any cost...
You dont poke the lion when its sleeping
Puttig a massive bounty on his head is just that

J

Jo_Ndule

Bullet was a threat to civilians and navy , was in military before...was in impel down
Was in Roger crew....

These things which Mihawk isn't.

The shanks Mihawk fought, didn't have 4B kr even 3B. Why would he have 2 B for rivaling a pre yonko shanks?

Also, Zoro won't reach 4B and might not even reach 3.B.
Oda likes putting big gaps between captains and underlings.

Doffy has far more chances of gaining an high bounty (in case of escape from Impel Down) rather than Mihawk

- Mihawk has a lot of skill and a prestigious combat title but no followers, no power, no influence. He literally lives with babboons
- Doffy on the other side had one of the most powerful crime families, Celestial background with a heavy surname, knowledge of one of the most important secrets of the entire verse, the highest position of the Underworld, lots of businness (DF, slavery, racket, heists and the list goes on), had the position of king of an entire country for 10 years, was the businness partner of Kaido etc.. and better not even mention the mole of crimes
There is no logical reason for Mihawk to even have a bounty higher than current Luffy tbh :kayneshrug:not cause he's not strong, but he's just not that dangerous. Maybe the situation will change if he joins Shanks crew

Last edited:
The thing is, how expensive would Yonko Commanders be if they didn't belong to their crews? For all we know, they could range from 500 to 800, let's say; I mean, two Dressrosas would have meant an increase of 100 million in the absent Straw Hats just by the face, for example. With that perspective in mind it's easier to understand why some people, including myself, wouldn't be surprised if the Shichibukai bounties were lower than others expect while using the wanteds of YC as reference.

Buggy 2. B Member of Roger's crew, friend of Shanks, escaped from ID, helped WB during the war, saved Luffy ecc. A gag bounty, yes, but very possibile (best gag in the manga if it really will happen).
Mihawk 1-1,5 B But i won't be surprise if he will have a bounty less than a Billion. For many reasons.
Weeble 1.6 B Potentially his bounty can even surpass Mihawk's bounty for me, he killed 500 people in a single raid and he destroyed a city (figure how much damages he did before).
Boa/Kuma around 400/700 million.

Doffy... soo difficult to predict. He knows Marijoa's secret, so is potentially one of the most dangerous person in the world for the government.

The guy isn't really a direct threat, has no crew nor territories at all and lives in Paradise.

Teach is an emperor with territories, thousands of subordinates, a fleet of a dozen main ships minimum, the owner of two of the most dangerous fruits in the world..., yet he's barely above 2 billion.

It wouldn't really make sense for Mihawk's head to be too expensive. The one billion range is actually reasonable considering his context, because sure, he's got the strength, but he lacks in literally anything else that the characters with 2b+ have. How can he even dream of having 5 billion, as another user suggested, if the only pirates to have ever reached that were the factual and virtual kings of the sea? It doesn't hold up, I think he will be very lucky if he reaches the 2b mark by himself. Something around 1-1,5b, 2b max seems more likely to me.
:kata:

Bullet puts Mihawk in a body bag mid diff
Non awakened young Bullet was equal to Rayliegh
Rayliegh>~ Mihawk
Bullet is Kaido tier or above
And Bullet was part of Roger's crew
Mihawk will not get a bounty above Teach
Teach > Mihawk strength wise
He is a D and has a strong crew
No current pirate will get a bounty above yonko who are considered to be the 4 greatest pirates
Mihawk will be Lucky to hit 1.5
Maybe 1.7 or 1.8 after he goes to join Shanks