Bullet puts Mihawk in a body bag mid diff
Non awakened young Bullet was equal to Rayliegh
Rayliegh>~ Mihawk
Bullet is Kaido tier or above
And Bullet was part of Roger's crew
Mihawk will not get a bounty above Teach
Teach > Mihawk strength wise
He is a D and has a strong crew
No current pirate will get a bounty above yonko who are considered to be the 4 greatest pirates
Mihawk will be Lucky to hit 1.5
Maybe 1.7 or 1.8 after he goes to join Shanks
I thought the consensus among Zoro haters is that Rayleigh was fodder ?

Rayliegh>~ Mihawk
It wasn't clear if Bullet was stronger then Rayleigh. I read many translation who said something otherwise. And even then let look into the feats. Bullet who should be equal to Rayleigh was neg diffed by Roger in their last fight. I doubt Roger would neg diff his own rightmen like he did with Bullet. So even here you can see the statement is nonsense since Rayleigh is closer to Roger then Bullet who get neg diffed.

Also Kaido is one league above Bullet. Bullet himself was G4lvl, his Golem get overpowered by Luffy strongest G4 move. However Kaido is above G4, he is already in base form a monster. Kaido would beat Bullet mid-high diff.

Mihawk case I believe he is very slighty stronger then PrimeRayleigh.

It wasn't clear if Bullet was stronger then Rayleigh. I read many translation who said something otherwise. And even then let look into the feats. Bullet who should be equal to Rayleigh was neg diffed by Roger in their last fight. I doubt Roger would neg diff his own rightmen like he did with Bullet. So even here you can see the statement is nonsense since Rayleigh is closer to Roger then Bullet who get neg diffed.

Also Kaido is one league above Bullet. Bullet himself was G4lvl, his Golem get overpowered by Luffy strongest G4 move. However Kaido is above G4, he is already in base form a monster. Kaido would beat Bullet mid-high diff.

Mihawk case I believe he is very slighty stronger then PrimeRayleigh.
Bullet wasn't neg diffed he was just defeated and the only thing implied is that it wasn't that close which would be no diffrent than Rayliegh
Rayliegh, Oden and Mihawk are all in the same range and we already saw Roger sent Oden flying with one attack and then Oden shit his pants seeing Roger's clash with Wb who didn't use his df
Dfless Wb > Oden ~< Mihawk ~< Rayliegh
Non of these guys are more than a mid diff for Roger so Bullet being stated to be Rayliegh's equal and then getting babyshaked by Roger doesn't make that statement a lie it's just more proof for Roger being significantly above his underlings
i don't know about the diffrent translations you talk about the one i saw was that a non awakened Bullet from 25ish years ago was Rayliegh's equal but if you have something diffrent pls share
And about him getting defeated by Gear 4th:
This shit happens in every movie i rather judge the movie characters based on their hype and portrayal rather than the feats
Otherwise Z and Shiki are weaker than page1
And Bullet's feats aren't bad at all anyway
Those guys went down in a 1 v 1 while Bullet was a team battle with characters using hax and strategy
Base Bullet neg diffed the entire SN and fought equally with fs snakeman Luffy who defeated a yc1 and while Luffy has a time limit Bullet doesn't and can fight for however long he wants
Base Bullet > Yc1 level
Mecha Bullet ~ Admiral/Rayliegh level
Awakened Bullet ~ yonko level
He might not beat Kaido but i don't think he is less than an extreme diff

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Rayliegh>~ Mihawk
No current pirate will get a bounty above yonko who are considered to be the 4 greatest pirates
Lool what??? Mihawk would fold him with a fork..

Weevil = 1,000,000,000 (stronk boi)
Crocodile = 980,000,000 (Let's be honest, he's Luffy's Hades, Impel Down made that obvious, also he's serious now)
Mihawk = 750,000,000
Boa = 500,000,000
Moriah = 430,000,000

Buggy: 1,200,000,000 (a gag, but also not)
Buggy is clearly someone who has like Luffy levels of charisma, like he's equal with Luffy in that regard, and that makes him dangerous for the world government cuz that's essentially Luffy's most important strength over even his raw combat levels. However he's more akin to Sanji in strength. (don't underestimate him just cuz he's a heavily comedy based character, he's a coward, not weak)

People who don't have bounties but if they did:
Doflamingo: 700,000,000
Kuma: 520,000,000

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also you guys are all weird, Mihawk was stalemated by Vista, he's got fisted by swordless Oden.
Post automatically merged:

Lool what??? Mihawk would fold him with a fork..
So you think Vista would fold Bullet like a fork? (whatever that even fucking means)

Cuz Mihawk = Vista

I'm not expecting anyone besides Mihawk to get over 1 billion.

I wouldn't be surprised if Boa and Weevil got close or got past 1 billion though.

I expect the others to at least get past 300 million, and Weevil to at least breach 500 mil.

Crocodile = 980,000,000 (Let's be honest, he's Luffy's Hades, Impel Down made that obvious, also he's serious now)
Crocodile is strong but his not getting a bigger bounty than Mihawk or even Doffy.

His more like 400 mil.

400 mil is probably in the range Crocodile is in.

Doffy would be someone more apt to put in the 1 bil range.

I'm not expecting anyone besides Mihawk to get over 1 billion.

I wouldn't be surprised if Boa and Weevil got close or got past 1 billion though.

I expect the others to at least get past 300 million, and Weevil to at least breach 500 mil.

Crocodile is strong but his not getting a bigger bounty than Mihawk or even Doffy.

His more like 400 mil.

400 mil is probably in the range Crocodile is in.

Doffy would be someone more apt to put in the 1 bil range.
I'm fully expecting Crocodile to be stronger than Doflamingo post timeskip. Crocodile 400m PRE timeskip, like following alabasta or something sure and getting free, but not post timeskip. Crocodile is literally Luffy's Frieza.

Weevil, the guy who is portrayed as reflecting a young whitebeard.

Overall I'd say strongest to weakest:

Weevil and Crocodile > Mihawk and Doflamingo > Kuma and Boa > Moriah > Buggy

Like Crocodile going into the new world was literally him taking his own destiny by it's balls and relying on his own strength instead of purely relying on getting an ancient weapon. I mean just look at Lucci, he kept up to speed with the strength of Luffy pretty well. I'm expecting at least the same from Crocodile and Enel as well. Heck Crocodile is a frontrunner alongside Kid as a future yonkou.

Doflamingo is more akin to the strength of someone like Perospero than he is to someone like Katakuri. Cracker literally would mid diff Doflamingo, if not low diff, his phalanx was literally pushing back a g4 spamming kong guns and cracker also has stronger buso.

700m seems about right for doflamingo, you're underestimating Weevil and Crocodile, and you're overestimating Mihawk tbh.

For Mihawk to have a bounty over 2.5 billion,i feel he will need either an alliance with another big shot or need a Revival of his pirate crew (Dracule pirates ?).

Zoro at the end of Wano should be in the 1.5-1.8 billion range,so whatever bounty Mihawk gets should be well above that to show Mihawk is still a threat well beyond Zoro.

So Mihawk reviving his pirate crew or forming an alliance with somebody else becomes very likely.
Hawkeye pirates:finally:

Crocodile is literally Luffy's Frieza.
No he isn't?
Like Crocodile going into the new world was literally him taking his own destiny by it's balls and relying on his own strength instead of purely relying on getting an ancient weapon. I mean just look at Lucci, he kept up to speed with the strength of Luffy pretty well. I'm expecting at least the same from Crocodile and Enel as well. Heck Crocodile is a frontrunner alongside Kid as a future yonkou.

Doflamingo is more akin to the strength of someone like Perospero than he is to someone like Katakuri. Cracker literally would mid diff Doflamingo, if not low diff, his phalanx was literally pushing back a g4 spamming kong guns and cracker also has stronger buso.

700m seems about right for doflamingo, you're underestimating Weevil and Crocodile, and you're overestimating Mihawk tbh.
Crocodile isn't a push over, but he isn't going to go from losing to Luffy without gears pre-time skip to being more powerful than fighters that required gear 4th to stand a chance against.

Placing Crocodile in a similar level of strength as monsters like Law and Jinbei is sufficient, considering those two were also respectable warlords.

I think your literally doing what the thread is advising against in setting your expectations too high.

Rayliegh>~ Mihawk
:milaugh:

With the exception of Mihawk, none of the Shichibukai will have bounties anywhere close to a billion.
if we want to be real ... yes

Oda said a Crocodile with no warlord rank worth around 200 ... after the war it's 300-400 mill
Kuma ... I guess his bounty should drop
Boa have no achievements
Edward.J JUST got his bounty
Buggy gonna be around 500 Mil ....

so yes .... none of them would hit a Bil ... if Oda want to keep the bounty logic ...

I don't think Mihawk bounty can surpass all of YCs as well ... Ben or Marco can very well be above him in bounty

Mihawk bounty 100% is below 2 Bil or BARELY 2 .... nothing more make any sense

p.s

I assume all of warlords got a bounty up ... cause of hunt down as well .... but still

all of them ... below 1 Bil
Mihawk ... below 2 Bil (or maybe even 1 as well) ... Sabo was 602 and he is much more active enemy of WG than Mihawk

No he isn't?

Crocodile isn't a push over, but he isn't going to go from losing to Luffy without gears pre-time skip to being more powerful than fighters that required gear 4th to stand a chance against.

Placing Crocodile in a similar level of strength as monsters like Law and Jinbei is sufficient, considering those two were also respectable warlords.

I think your literally doing what the thread is advising against in setting your expectations too high.
Egomaniac ruler who spins themselves as a king who operates his pawns, comes back to become an on again off again ally who also Luffy doesn't trust at all. Who views people like objects to use for their greater good, Frieza being directly based on a real estate analyst or whatever he was based on, and Crocodile literally throwing Alabasta away to get Pluton.

Crocodile was the sworn villain who joined forces with Luffy at impel down and marineford, and who will have a somewhat similar experience later on as well. Doflamingo is cool, Enel is cool, Lucci is cool, etc, but Crocodile is Luffy's Hades. Luffy infiltrating impel down directly parallels Zeus going into tartarus (6 layers to the greek underworld) during tie titanomachy to free allies (100 armed ones and cyclopes) for the war. Magallan being Campe (poison dragon/snake attacks and all). Luffy through level 6 got two allies, jinbei, a fishman who has ties with the actual ancient weapon poseidon, jinbei is luffy's poseidon, and as a crew member, it matches cuz poseidon was an olympian but hades wasn't. Hades being tied to pluton, is Luffy's Hades (Luffy is zeus). King of the pirates parallels king of the gods, that zeus becomes post titanomachy, with the world government representing the titans. (elemental admirals representing elements and aspects of the world, and all)

Kid is a rival.
Crocodile is something greater to Luffy, someone he despises, but works with.

Crocodile is Frieza
Lucci is Cell

Unsure who to give the majin buu moniker too, or even if it fits anyone. Moriah is probably closest to like a Demon King Dabura.

Ultimately speaking, Crocodile is Luffy's most iconic villain, and he'll likely stay that way. Blackbeard is Luffy's Cronus, and he'll be a higher leveled fight than when luffy fought crocodile clearly, but crocodile is honestly an important piece that makes up one piece.

This scene these literally goku x frieza to a T:

compare them to stuff like:

Luffy when he met Crocodile in impel down literally had a ptsd flashback of him and hard refused to side with him until ivankov essentially talked him into it with stuff like "i have his weakness, I can keep him in line"

He showed more hate/fear for crocodile in that moment than he did when akainu and blackbeard were brought up in fishman island.

Not to mention let's be honest, alabasta is a namek saga tier arc, any arc that crocodile is in is kind of great. From alabasta to impel down and marineford, he's one piece at it's best. Even if luffy and crocodile don't like it, their fates are extremely tied, Crocodile even saving his life.

if we want to be real ... yes

Oda said a Crocodile with no warlord rank worth around 200 ... after the war it's 300-400 mill
Kuma ... I guess his bounty should drop
Boa have no achievements
Edward.J JUST got his bounty
Buggy gonna be around 500 Mil ....

so yes .... none of them would hit a Bil ... if Oda want to keep the bounty logic ...

I don't think Mihawk bounty can surpass all of YCs as well ... Ben or Marco can very well be above him in bounty

Mihawk bounty 100% is below 2 Bil or BARELY 2 .... nothing more make any sense

p.s

I assume all of warlords got a bounty up ... cause of hunt down as well .... but still

all of them ... below 1 Bil
Mihawk ... below 2 Bil (or maybe even 1 as well) ... Sabo was 602 and he is much more active enemy of WG than Mihawk
But Crocodile also has the literal whole timeskip to get more powerful, grow his reputation, etc.

Kuma shouldn't have a bounty or be wanted cuz he's on their side.

But yeah, Mihawk's bounty is going to be more perospero leveled tbh.

But let's not sleep on crocodile, he's been active on the timeskip, him going into the new world was directly paralleled with the supernova going into the new world, except he before was slumming it safely for years in paradise and now he's serious again. Crocodile is Luffy's Frieza, considering Lucci pretty much stayed somewhat comparable to Luffy, I'm only expecting even more from Crocodile (like I'd say luffy beatrs lucci, but crocodile outright is luffy's equal)

I fully expect crocodile to be a future yonkou.

Crocodile gets things done, and I think he's going to scheme less and go full big dick from now on. He's a show stopper.

Egomaniac ruler who spins themselves as a king who operates his pawns, comes back to become an on again off again ally who also Luffy doesn't trust at all. Who views people like objects to use for their greater good, Frieza being directly based on a real estate analyst or whatever he was based on, and Crocodile literally throwing Alabasta away to get Pluton.

Crocodile was the sworn villain who joined forces with Luffy at impel down and marineford, and who will have a somewhat similar experience later on as well. Doflamingo is cool, Enel is cool, Lucci is cool, etc, but Crocodile is Luffy's Hades. Luffy infiltrating impel down directly parallels Zeus going into tartarus (6 layers to the greek underworld) during tie titanomachy to free allies (100 armed ones and cyclopes) for the war. Magallan being Campe (poison dragon/snake attacks and all). Luffy through level 6 got two allies, jinbei, a fishman who has ties with the actual ancient weapon poseidon, jinbei is luffy's poseidon, and as a crew member, it matches cuz poseidon was an olympian but hades wasn't. Hades being tied to pluton, is Luffy's Hades (Luffy is zeus). King of the pirates parallels king of the gods, that zeus becomes post titanomachy, with the world government representing the titans. (elemental admirals representing elements and aspects of the world, and all)

Kid is a rival.

Crocodile is Frieza
Lucci is Cell

Unsure who to give the majin buu moniker too, or even if it fits anyone. Moriah is probably closest to like a Demon King Dabura.

Ultimately speaking, Crocodile is Luffy's most iconic villain, and he'll likely stay that way. Blackbeard is Luffy's Cronus, and he'll be a higher leveled fight than when luffy fought crocodile clearly, but crocodile is honestly an important piece that makes up one piece.

Luffy when he met Crocodile in impel down literally had a ptsd flashback of him and hard refused to side with him until ivankov essentially talked him into it with stuff like "i have his weakness, I can keep him in line"

He showed more hate/fear for crocodile in that moment than he did when akainu and blackbeard were brought up in fishman island.

Not to mention let's be honest, alabasta is a namek saga tier arc, any arc that crocodile is in is kind of great. From alabasta to impel down and marineford, he's one piece at it's best. Even if luffy and crocodile don't like it, their fates are extremely tied, Crocodile even saving his life.

But Crocodile also has the literal whole timeskip to get more powerful, grow his reputation, etc.

But let's not sleep on crocodile, he's been active on the timeskip, him going into the new world was directly paralleled with the supernova going into the new world, except he before was slumming it safely for years in paradise and now he's serious again. Crocodile is Luffy's Frieza, considering Lucci pretty much stayed somewhat comparable to Luffy, I'm only expecting even more from Crocodile (like I'd say luffy beatrs lucci, but crocodile outright is luffy's equal)

Crocodile gets things done, and I think he's going to scheme less and go full big dick from now on. He's a show stopper.
mihawks s bounty will be 3.5b

Kid is a rival.

Crocodile is Frieza
Lucci is Cell

Crocodile almost did the same amount of actions during and after TS ... as Jinbe bounty become almost 2 times then before

so Crocodile was 71
Crocodile cause of his crime would be around 200 as Oda said
even if you for what ever reason make it 3 times than before it's max 600 mil ... which I doubt ....

400~500 is most logical number for him

Crocodile almost did the same amount of actions during and after TS ... as Jinbe bounty become almost 2 times then before

so Crocodile was 71
Crocodile cause of his crime would be around 200 as Oda said
even if you for what ever reason make it 3 times than before it's max 600 mil ... which I doubt ....

400~500 is most logical number for him
Wait what are you talking about? We haven't even been introduced to crocodile outside of the non canon stampede (he was massively impressive in that movie though), we don't know what he's been up to except he and daz bones were going to go wild in the new world.

Crocodile would have gotten a rise from marineford like luffy did, so let's give him a 200m bounty increase like Luffy did (300m+200m)

So that puts him at 400m just off of marineford. Then he went into the new world, probably formed a stronger crew, got stronger himself, probably attacked some territories, probably has a solid base if not a handful of islands within the new world, etc.

We know that Kid was fairly reserved after he burst into the new world and got his ass beat, preparing his strength, waiting for his moment. His bounty went up like 160,000,000 over the timeskip. Just off that, he can have a bounty of 600m easily, being more active in the new world than Kid.

Honestly you're kind of lowballing Crocodile tbh, he was a powerful person, and I'd have to imagine getting back lost power is easier than gaining power initially (as long as the power didn't go away due to your body aging, and crocodile is still in perfect shape, and has a good 20 years before he starts to lose any power tbh from age, if not 30-40)

I think you're kind of lowballing him tbh, I'm expecting him to come back and still be able to stand on equal ground (1 v 1, his crew might be a step down from luffy's) with Luffy.

700m-1B seems extremely possible. I mean he could show up with a bounty of 200m only cuz he didn't do anything or something (not likely), but Oda knows how popular and relevant Crocodile is to One Piece, Crocodile is the closest thing that Luffy has to a Frieza. Crocodile is likely going to end the series as a yonkou. (I think crocodile, kid, buggy, and maybe law are going to be the yonkou that follow luffy's death as pirate king)

Wait what are you talking about? We haven't even been introduced to crocodile outside of the non canon stampede (he was massively impressive in that movie though), we don't know what he's been up to except he and daz bones were going to go wild in the new world.

Crocodile would have gotten a rise from marineford like luffy did, so let's give him a 200m bounty increase like Luffy did (300m+200m)

So that puts him at 400m just off of marineford. Then he went into the new world, probably formed a stronger crew, got stronger himself, probably attacked some territories, probably has a solid base if not a handful of islands within the new world, etc.

We know that Kid was fairly reserved after he burst into the new world and got his ass beat, preparing his strength, waiting for his moment. His bounty went up like 160,000,000 over the timeskip. Just off that, he can have a bounty of 600m easily, being more active in the new world than Kid.

Honestly you're kind of lowballing Crocodile tbh, he was a powerful person, and I'd have to imagine getting back lost power is easier than gaining power initially (as long as the power didn't go away due to your body aging, and crocodile is still in perfect shape, and has a good 20 years before he starts to lose any power tbh from age, if not 30-40)

I think you're kind of lowballing him tbh, I'm expecting him to come back and still be able to stand on equal ground (1 v 1, his crew might be a step down from luffy's) with Luffy.

700m-1B seems extremely possible. I mean he could show up with a bounty of 200m only cuz he didn't do anything or something (not likely), but Oda knows how popular and relevant Crocodile is to One Piece, Crocodile is the closest thing that Luffy has to a Frieza. Crocodile is likely going to end the series as a yonkou. (I think crocodile, kid, buggy, and maybe law are going to be the yonkou that follow luffy's death as pirate king)
Crocodile didn't shine like Luffy in MF as he did

- he saved Ace (in his way)
- world understood he is son of Dragon
- he was the main leader who freed Imple down in eyes of WG not Crocodile

so yes ... his bounty had much more reason to get up then Crocodile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I mean .... I like Crocodile and 500 Mil for a man who is not part of any Yonko crew is kinda massive number

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crocodile can never be as important as he was before ... in plot or world .... and yet after losing everything he had
his bounty become 700m-1B ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
unless he became leader of underworld or something like this ... no way in hell

you can fight reality ... but 400~500 is most fair thing I can give him

- Sabo is stronger
- Sabo is more important danger to WG
- Sabo is part of RA

and he was 602 Mil ....

anything more than 600 Mil for Crocodile is a poor fan fiction
+ 500 is just day dreaming .... but there might be 2% chance ... maybe