Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Last edited:
The green flames being hellfire is, character wise better, than it just being Haki. Let me explain.

One of my issue with the foxfire style that Zoro stole was that it has not relevance against King. I mean how a technic that allows one to cut fire has no relevance against a guy named “Wildfire” and who has flame in his back and use fire attack? But now with the anime saying that Zoro is using Hell Fire we can assume that he was using fox fire style and pushthe technic to an higher level.

-Zoro unlock Adv CoC reaching the realm of people like Kaido
-Zoro made Enma his and by beating Oden in the CoA contest
-Superseed Kinemon by unlocking an higher level of foxfire style.

Basically Zoro push everything he learned in Wano to next level.

We should stick to the manga and everything is clear.
Anime foreshadows some stuff before the manga but without manga confirmation, it shouldnt be considered too seriously.
The green flames being hellfire is, character wise better, than it just being Haki. Let me explain.

One of my issue with the foxfire style that Zoro stole was that it has not relevance against King. I mean how a technic that allows one to cut fire has no relevance against a guy named “Wildfire” and who has flame in his back and use fire attack? But now with the anime saying that Zoro is using Hell Fire we can assume that he was using fox fire style and pushthe technic to an higher level.

Is likely to be this but we will see the answer on sunday according to anime commentator is flames indeed and they won't do something without supervision but is true they also make up stuff

C

Cruxroux

Green haki is just Zoro raising enma standards.
No pathetic fool touching that sword ever again.