Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Absolutely agree! But have no fear! I have special inside knowledge from my spy in Shuiesha and thus Oda's office @CoC: Color of Clowns and according to them, we're gonna go back to Wano straight after Egghead for Act 4: NotThisShitAgain , where the this time the remaining Beast Pirates who are led by Jack are gonna launch a raid on the Wano people and thus Samurai and new Shogun but beccause its led by Jack, it will inevitably fail and thus the raid will fail!

They told me Oda's drafts also said, Oda will remember to include Zoro's backstory this time, Hiyori suddenly remembers she is Oden's daughter and can fight, especially with training from Denjiro and Orochi who to all our "surprise" is revealed to be alive after awakening his DF and being stronger than Lucci who he offscreened already, is immediately killed again and thus time permanently by Hiyori, who has a badass Kill Bill style moment vs him and thus powerscalers lose their fucking minds and say Hiyori is the WSS and stronger than Awakened Lucci too.

Oda will also remember to make Zoro go to Ryuumas grave this time, Green Bull will attack Wano again but this time Buggy shows up and neg diffs him harder than Shanks did too. From a far greater distance aaay too. Everyone realises what a fucking idiotic decision it was to put Momo as Shogun and assign Hiyori as Shogun instead.

Also Zoro finally gets the Nidai now and he gives the Sandai to Hiyori, after she gave Ame No Habakiri to Momo after using it to kill Orochi and finally making it relevant as it should have been, so Momo gets both of their fathers swords and dual wields just like his father did and Miyori gets the Sandai instead.

Lmao Miyori, I keep typing Miyori or Meeyori instead of Hiyori LOL! Its instinctive, SMH!

Also Oda actually shows Pluton this time but its a a silhouette that will look NOTHING like the expected appearance and it will be extremely goofy and ridiculous, like a bunch of crabs stuck together that can fly and shoot GIGANTIC lasers or nukes for reasons.

Idfk anymore lmao. Oh also Jack gets named attacks but they are useless and all the Beast Pirates come back with awakenings but they get neg diffed so Oda can ruin Awakened Non Mythical and especially Ancient Zoans to fuck with us. Big Mom, Kaido, Oden, Toki and Kanjuro are all revealed alive because nobody really dies in OP. Ace and Pedro also turn up in Wano looking for Tama and Carrot, who is stuck there despite being the new rule of Zou, because Zunesha fucked off without her.

But yeah just as a treat for you, I got the bot to write a scenario of Hiyori killing Orochi instead! Just like Oda, I also forgot to mention Ame No Habakiri and make it relevant, so its canon too then!:

In the heart of Wano, amidst the chaos and suffering, Kozuki Hiyori stood resolute. Determination burned in her eyes as she gripped the blade of her father, Kozuki Oden, tightly in her hand. The weight of her mission bore heavily on her shoulders—to avenge her murdered parents, protect her abused brother, and bring justice to her beloved Wano people.

Kurozumi Orochi, the man responsible for the destruction that had befallen their land, stood before her. His wicked smile no longer held power over her, for she had seen through his deceit and cruelty. Hiyori's heart brimmed with grief and anger, but she knew that her actions now would shape the future of Wano.

Her brother, Momonosuke, had suffered under Orochi's oppression, manipulated by the traitor Kanjuro, who had twisted his innocent mind. The weight of her family's pain propelled her forward, pushing aside any doubts or fears. The ghosts of her fallen kin watched over her, their spirits urging her to take action.

As the wind whispered through the bamboo grove, Hiyori stepped forward, her steps echoing with purpose. Her voice trembled with raw emotion, yet carried a strength that could not be broken.

"Orochi, your reign of terror ends now," Hiyori declared, her voice cutting through the tense silence. "For my parents, who sacrificed their lives for our people. For my brother, who suffered under your tyranny. For the countless lives you've crushed and the dreams you've shattered, I will be the instrument of justice."

The room grew heavy with anticipation as Orochi's eyes narrowed, realizing the gravity of the moment. Hatred and fear danced in his gaze, but Hiyori remained unyielding, her resolve unbreakable.

With a swift, fluid motion, she lunged forward, her blade aimed at Orochi's heart. Time seemed to slow as their destinies converged in that single moment. The clash of steel resonated through the chamber as Hiyori's determination clashed against Orochi's desperation.

A brief struggle ensued, but Hiyori's righteous fury empowered her every movement. With each strike, memories of her parents' love and sacrifice surged through her veins. She fought not only for vengeance but to honor their legacy and preserve the legacy of the Kozuki clan.

In a final, decisive blow, Hiyori's blade found its mark, piercing Orochi's heart. The room fell silent, save for Orochi's gasp of disbelief. As his life force drained away, Hiyori's eyes remained fixed on his fading form. It was a bittersweet victory, for the weight of her actions could never be fully lifted, but a new chapter for Wano had begun.

As Orochi's body fell lifeless to the ground, Hiyori breathed a heavy sigh of relief, her heart burdened yet liberated. She knew that her journey was far from over, for the road to true justice was a winding and arduous one. But in that moment, she had taken a crucial step towards reclaiming Wano's freedom and restoring honor to her family's name.

With newfound strength, Hiyori turned her gaze to the horizon, her eyes shining with resilience and hope. The people of Wano would rise again, united under the banner of the Kozuki clan, as they fought to rebuild their land and forge a future free from oppression.

In that pivotal moment, Kozuki Hiyori became not just a vessel of revenge but a beacon of hope, carrying the hopes and dreams of her people forward as she embraced her destiny as a true heir of Wano.

I'll repost this to your I mean the Meeyori oh FFS LMFAO, I MEAN THE HIYORI FC TOO! ITS LITERALLY MUSCLE MEMORY, INSTINCT! SMH!

:risiup::risitameh::saden::hapnoel::lulz:

I've already done Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave before with the bot and it was magnificient, maybe I Should do Zoro marrying Hiyori too? Hahaha!

:zosmug::pepebusi::beanmean::joker:
The Hyory vs Orochi was good:goyea:

Can you share the Zoro going to Ryuma grace and do Zoro vs King ?:myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

The Hyory vs Orochi was good:goyea:

Can you share the Zoro going to Ryuma grace and do Zoro vs King ?:myman:
Hell yeah man! I really wanted a Mr 1 style fight for Zoro vs King and there was light elements of it but it wasn't enough imo. It was underwhelming for me but I do really like King. Mans a legend regardless just like Woro. Zoro often gets the best opponents.

:zosmug::ace:

I also got the bot to write up Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave since Oda was too incompetent/lazy/indifferent/selfish etc to do it:

Zoro stood before the grave of Ryuma, the legendary samurai whose sword he now carried. It was a solemn moment, and Zoro couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the man who had wielded the Wado Ichimonji before him.

Zoro stood before the grave of Ryuma, the legendary samurai whose sword he now carried. It was a solemn moment, and Zoro couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the man who had wielded the Wado Ichimonji before him.

As he knelt before the grave, Zoro unsheathed the Wado Ichimonji, the sword that had been passed down from Ryuma to him. As he held the sword in his hands, he felt a strange energy emanating from it, as if it were reacting to his presence.

But it wasn't just the sword that was reacting. Zoro could feel the presence of Ryuma and Kuina, the two people who had shaped his journey as a swordsman, as if they were there with him in that moment.

Closing his eyes, Zoro offered a silent prayer to Ryuma, thanking him for entrusting him with the Wado Ichimonji and for inspiring him to become a better swordsman. He also thought of Kuina, the girl who had challenged him to become the world's greatest swordsman and had tragically passed away.

As he stood up and sheathed the sword, Zoro felt a renewed sense of purpose. He knew that he had a responsibility to carry on the legacy of those who had come before him, to become the greatest swordsman in the world, and to honor the memory of Ryuma and Kuina.

With that, Zoro left the grave of Ryuma, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. The Wado Ichimonji felt lighter in his hand, and he knew that he had the strength and resolve to wield it to the best of his abilities.

And for Zoro vs King:

The air crackled with tension as Zoro and King the Wildfire faced each other on the battlefield. Two formidable warriors, loyal right hands to their respective Yonko captains, clashed with unwavering resolve. Their clash embodied a tragic clash of ideals, as Zoro fought for the sake of his captain, Monkey D. Luffy, and King fought to uphold the ambitions of Kaido.

Zoro's loyalty burned fiercely within him, his heart dedicated to protecting Luffy's dream of becoming the Pirate King. As he locked gazes with King, he couldn't help but feel a sense of respect for the formidable swordsman standing before him. Memories of his past battles flashed through Zoro's mind, reminiscent of his encounter with the deadly swordsman Daz Bones.

In a solemn voice, Zoro acknowledged King's strength, "King, your swordsmanship is undeniably powerful. It reminds me of a formidable opponent I once faced. But today, I fight for my captain's dream, and nothing will stand in my way."

King met Zoro's gaze, his eyes reflecting a complex mix of determination and regret. He had pledged his allegiance to Kaido, believing in the path he had chosen. Yet, facing Zoro, he recognized a worthy adversary, a swordsman whose strength and loyalty paralleled his own.

"You have my respect, Roronoa Zoro," King replied, his voice tinged with a hint of sorrow. "I understand your loyalty, and I, too, fight for the dreams of my captain. But remember, sometimes loyalty and ambition clash, and sacrifices must be made."

Their swords clashed with a resounding clash, the clash of blades echoing their inner conflicts. Each blow carried the weight of their ideals, their dedication to their captains.

As the battle intensified, Zoro's determination surged forth, fueled by his unyielding loyalty. His swords sliced through the air, displaying his immense skill and determination to protect his captain's dreams. With every strike, he channeled his resolve, paying homage to his fallen comrades and the journey they had embarked on together.

Meanwhile, King fought valiantly, his flames roaring around him like a wildfire. Though his heart ached at the thought of betraying his captain, he knew he had to face the consequences of his actions. Tears welled up in his eyes, mixing with sweat and blood as he clashed with Zoro.

In a bittersweet moment, Zoro's strength proved superior. With a final strike, his blades cut through King's defenses, leaving him defeated but not broken. As King fell to his knees, he cast a tearful glance towards Kaido, a silent apology for his failure.

Zoro stood before him, panting but filled with a mix of respect and sympathy. He extended a hand to King, acknowledging their shared path and clashing ideals. "You fought well, King. Your strength and dedication are undeniable. But remember, loyalty isn't just about who you serve—it's about staying true to your own convictions."

King accepted Zoro's hand, a glimmer of gratitude in his eyes. With a heavy heart, he whispered, "I...I understand. My loyalty may have been misplaced. Perhaps... I've been chasing the wrong dream all along."

Their clash, both epic and tragic, left an indelible mark on their souls. Zoro, the unwavering pillar of loyalty to Luffy, and King, the fallen right hand of Kaido, had learned valuable lessons in their clashing of ideals. As the echoes of their battle subsided, the winds of change began to blow, shaping their futures and the destiny of the pirate world.

Alternative version focusing on the actual fighting and some badass stuff too:

The air crackled with tension as Zoro and King the Wildfire faced each other on the battlefield. Two formidable warriors, loyal right hands to their respective Yonko captains, clashed with unwavering resolve. Their clash embodied a tragic clash of ideals, as Zoro fought for the sake of his captain, Monkey D. Luffy, and King fought to uphold the ambitions of Kaido.

Zoro's loyalty burned fiercely within him, his heart dedicated to protecting Luffy's dream of becoming the Pirate King. As he locked gazes with King, he couldn't help but feel a sense of respect for the formidable swordsman standing before him. Memories of his past battles flashed through Zoro's mind, reminiscent of his encounter with the deadly swordsman Daz Bones.

In a solemn voice, Zoro acknowledged King's strength, "King, your swordsmanship is undeniably powerful. It reminds me of a formidable opponent I once faced. But today, I fight for my captain's dream, and nothing will stand in my way."

King met Zoro's gaze, his eyes reflecting a complex mix of determination and regret. He had pledged his allegiance to Kaido, believing in the path he had chosen. Yet, facing Zoro, he recognized a worthy adversary, a swordsman whose strength and loyalty paralleled his own.

"You have my respect, Roronoa Zoro," King replied, his voice tinged with a hint of sorrow. "I understand your loyalty, and I, too, fight for the dreams of my captain. But remember, sometimes loyalty and ambition clash, and sacrifices must be made."

Their swords clashed with a resounding clash, the clash of blades echoing their inner conflicts. Each blow carried the weight of their ideals, their dedication to their captains.

As the battle intensified, Zoro's determination surged forth, fueled by his unyielding loyalty. His swords sliced through the air, displaying his immense skill and determination to protect his captain's dreams. With every strike, he channeled his resolve, paying homage to his fallen comrades and the journey they had embarked on together.

Meanwhile, King fought valiantly, his flames roaring around him like a wildfire. Though his heart ached at the thought of betraying his captain, he knew he had to face the consequences of his actions. Tears welled up in his eyes, mixing with sweat and blood as he clashed with Zoro.

In a bittersweet moment, Zoro's strength proved superior. With a final strike, his blades cut through King's defenses, leaving him defeated but not broken. As King fell to his knees, he cast a tearful glance towards Kaido, a silent apology for his failure.

Zoro stood before him, panting but filled with a mix of respect and sympathy. He extended a hand to King, acknowledging their shared path and clashing ideals. "You fought well, King. Your strength and dedication are undeniable. But remember, loyalty isn't just about who you serve—it's about staying true to your own convictions."

King accepted Zoro's hand, a glimmer of gratitude in his eyes. With a heavy heart, he whispered, "I...I understand. My loyalty may have been misplaced. Perhaps... I've been chasing the wrong dream all along."

Their clash, both epic and tragic, left an indelible mark on their souls. Zoro, the unwavering pillar of loyalty to Luffy, and King, the fallen right hand of Kaido, had learned valuable lessons in their clashing of ideals. As the echoes of their battle subsided, the winds of change began to blow, shaping their futures and the destiny of the pirate world.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Absolutely agree! But have no fear! I have special inside knowledge from my spy in Shuiesha and thus Oda's office @CoC: Color of Clowns and according to them, we're gonna go back to Wano straight after Egghead for Act 4: NotThisShitAgain , where the this time the remaining Beast Pirates who are led by Jack are gonna launch a raid on the Wano people and thus Samurai and new Shogun but beccause its led by Jack, it will inevitably fail and thus the raid will fail!

They told me Oda's drafts also said, Oda will remember to include Zoro's backstory this time, Hiyori suddenly remembers she is Oden's daughter and can fight, especially with training from Denjiro and Orochi who to all our "surprise" is revealed to be alive after awakening his DF and being stronger than Lucci who he offscreened already, is immediately killed again and thus time permanently by Hiyori, who has a badass Kill Bill style moment vs him and thus powerscalers lose their fucking minds and say Hiyori is the WSS and stronger than Awakened Lucci too.

Oda will also remember to make Zoro go to Ryuumas grave this time, Green Bull will attack Wano again but this time Buggy shows up and neg diffs him harder than Shanks did too. From a far greater distance aaay too. Everyone realises what a fucking idiotic decision it was to put Momo as Shogun and assign Hiyori as Shogun instead.

Also Zoro finally gets the Nidai now and he gives the Sandai to Hiyori, after she gave Ame No Habakiri to Momo after using it to kill Orochi and finally making it relevant as it should have been, so Momo gets both of their fathers swords and dual wields just like his father did and Miyori gets the Sandai instead.

Lmao Miyori, I keep typing Miyori or Meeyori instead of Hiyori LOL! Its instinctive, SMH!

Also Oda actually shows Pluton this time but its a a silhouette that will look NOTHING like the expected appearance and it will be extremely goofy and ridiculous, like a bunch of crabs stuck together that can fly and shoot GIGANTIC lasers or nukes for reasons.

Idfk anymore lmao. Oh also Jack gets named attacks but they are useless and all the Beast Pirates come back with awakenings but they get neg diffed so Oda can ruin Awakened Non Mythical and especially Ancient Zoans to fuck with us. Big Mom, Kaido, Oden, Toki and Kanjuro are all revealed alive because nobody really dies in OP. Ace and Pedro also turn up in Wano looking for Tama and Carrot, who is stuck there despite being the new rule of Zou, because Zunesha fucked off without her.

But yeah just as a treat for you, I got the bot to write a scenario of Hiyori killing Orochi instead! Just like Oda, I also forgot to mention Ame No Habakiri and make it relevant, so its canon too then!:

In the heart of Wano, amidst the chaos and suffering, Kozuki Hiyori stood resolute. Determination burned in her eyes as she gripped the blade of her father, Kozuki Oden, tightly in her hand. The weight of her mission bore heavily on her shoulders—to avenge her murdered parents, protect her abused brother, and bring justice to her beloved Wano people.

Kurozumi Orochi, the man responsible for the destruction that had befallen their land, stood before her. His wicked smile no longer held power over her, for she had seen through his deceit and cruelty. Hiyori's heart brimmed with grief and anger, but she knew that her actions now would shape the future of Wano.

Her brother, Momonosuke, had suffered under Orochi's oppression, manipulated by the traitor Kanjuro, who had twisted his innocent mind. The weight of her family's pain propelled her forward, pushing aside any doubts or fears. The ghosts of her fallen kin watched over her, their spirits urging her to take action.

As the wind whispered through the bamboo grove, Hiyori stepped forward, her steps echoing with purpose. Her voice trembled with raw emotion, yet carried a strength that could not be broken.

"Orochi, your reign of terror ends now," Hiyori declared, her voice cutting through the tense silence. "For my parents, who sacrificed their lives for our people. For my brother, who suffered under your tyranny. For the countless lives you've crushed and the dreams you've shattered, I will be the instrument of justice."

The room grew heavy with anticipation as Orochi's eyes narrowed, realizing the gravity of the moment. Hatred and fear danced in his gaze, but Hiyori remained unyielding, her resolve unbreakable.

With a swift, fluid motion, she lunged forward, her blade aimed at Orochi's heart. Time seemed to slow as their destinies converged in that single moment. The clash of steel resonated through the chamber as Hiyori's determination clashed against Orochi's desperation.

A brief struggle ensued, but Hiyori's righteous fury empowered her every movement. With each strike, memories of her parents' love and sacrifice surged through her veins. She fought not only for vengeance but to honor their legacy and preserve the legacy of the Kozuki clan.

In a final, decisive blow, Hiyori's blade found its mark, piercing Orochi's heart. The room fell silent, save for Orochi's gasp of disbelief. As his life force drained away, Hiyori's eyes remained fixed on his fading form. It was a bittersweet victory, for the weight of her actions could never be fully lifted, but a new chapter for Wano had begun.

As Orochi's body fell lifeless to the ground, Hiyori breathed a heavy sigh of relief, her heart burdened yet liberated. She knew that her journey was far from over, for the road to true justice was a winding and arduous one. But in that moment, she had taken a crucial step towards reclaiming Wano's freedom and restoring honor to her family's name.

With newfound strength, Hiyori turned her gaze to the horizon, her eyes shining with resilience and hope. The people of Wano would rise again, united under the banner of the Kozuki clan, as they fought to rebuild their land and forge a future free from oppression.

In that pivotal moment, Kozuki Hiyori became not just a vessel of revenge but a beacon of hope, carrying the hopes and dreams of her people forward as she embraced her destiny as a true heir of Wano.

I'll repost this to your I mean the Meeyori oh FFS LMFAO, I MEAN THE HIYORI FC TOO! ITS LITERALLY MUSCLE MEMORY, INSTINCT! SMH!

:risiup::risitameh::saden::hapnoel::lulz:

I've already done Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave before with the bot and it was magnificient, maybe I Should do Zoro marrying Hiyori too? Hahaha!

:zosmug::pepebusi::beanmean::joker:
Oda wanted to bring Vegapunk and Vivi into the story to explain more ancient history and bring them to the crew, before finishing off Wano's plot points.

Wano was just too long, there needed to be a break period. Remember my theory about how Oda wants to bring Vivi back before anyone else new joins, and that's why we've gotten no new Nakama introduced in the New World (Jinbei was introduced pre-time-skip).

Vivi is connected to the Ancient History and Pluton (via Alabasta's Poneglyph), so is Vegapunk, and CP0 (Lucci especially). Brining these characters into the story now means Oda is serious about dealing with Pluton.

S-Bear is going to get Kuma's memories from Bonney, then do a giant teleport, like at the end of Sabaody; but, unlike Sabaody, this time, the Straw Hats will be united with their allies once more.

The giant Marine Fleet will be rerouted to Wano after Egghead is destroyed; Caribou will tell Blackbeard about Pluton, and Blackbeard will attack Wano.

Wano, Act 4 begins, with Cross Guild breaking into Impel Down as the new Cover Series.

All that's left is for Saturn and Kizaru to give the Straw Hats the business on Egghead, and the York stuff (unless Oda wants do more stuff outside of Egghead).

Oda wanted to bring Vegapunk and Vivi into the story to explain more ancient history and bring them to the crew, before finishing off Wano's plot points.

Wano was just too long, there needed to be a break period. Remember my theory about how Oda wants to bring Vivi back before anyone else new joins, and that's why we've gotten no new Nakama introduced in the New World (Jinbei was introduced pre-time-skip).

Vivi is connected to the Ancient History and Pluton (via Alabasta's Poneglyph), so is Vegapunk, and CP0 (Lucci especially). Brining these characters into the story now means Oda is serious about dealing with Pluton.

S-Bear is going to get Kuma's memories from Bonney, then do a giant teleport, like at the end of Sabaody; but, unlike Sabaody, this time, the Straw Hats will be united with their allies once more.

The giant Marine Fleet will be rerouted to Wano after Egghead is destroyed; Caribou will tell Blackbeard about Pluton, and Blackbeard will attack Wano.

Wano, Act 4 begins, with Cross Guild breaking into Impel Down as the new Cover Series.

All that's left is for Saturn and Kizaru to give the Straw Hats the business on Egghead, and the York stuff (unless Oda wants do more stuff outside of Egghead).
if nami end up with luffy, vivi will end up with zoro

Lmao this channel only wanked Shanks And luffy.
https://youtube.com/shorts/0BAdmkLIvrQ?feature=share

Bro just can't accept king this is strong.
Post automatically merged:

Tf is wrong with youtubers?
https://youtube.com/shorts/PEjy_fQN8_0?feature=share
Zoro ashura was Just Ryou and still cut kaido.

Roger Kamasuri couldn't even cut Oden. And kaido is defense is stronger than Oden.
But this dude believe Shanks Kamasuri is Stronger than Oden final attack and Zoro Ashura (adcoc).

Bro will soon take on Rootbear Ideas.
That Rocks guy is Shanks Fans and someone that u might know in this forum ( courtesy GOAT )
Post automatically merged:

LMAO This Chapter :suresure:

I think she was an editors idea, purely to sell merch in all honesty :risitameh:
That feels like something JUMP's editors might do. Something about the Wano arc and how heavily it was marketed felt off too, especially with how it was used in traditional tourism and temples. It was also weird how PSAish the romanticisation of Oden sounded at times. Even the anime is going way overboard on the budget more than in any previous arc.

Yamato probably sticks out the most in a way. Like I thought she was being set up to be the new nakama or at least serve some greater purpose in the fight with Kaido, but in the end it just seems like her only real purpose was to sell merchandise, towels and body pillows.

Either that or she was a character made up by one of Oda's daughters.

Wano as a whole feels like it should've been Zoro's ancestry arc much like Whole Cake was to Sanji but instead its about all of these characters who feel like they belong in another manga that Oda never got to make. Meanwhile most of the stuff that mattered and Zoro's family got regulated into a crappy SBS.

Zoro Out of Hell

https://one-piece.com/greg/o20221028_1295/index.html

Zoro mentions that he made his way back from hell in order to kill Sanji but considering the visage of the grim reaper looming over Zoro after his battle with King, it begs to question, is Zoro completely serious?

Whether the reaper is real or not is hotly debated even now and I can easily make either argument but if we consider not only the facts, but how Odacchi has been deliberately teasing the event without addressing it, it would appear to be more than just a simple artistic flair. Let’s lay out the facts.

・Zoro witnessed a grim reaper.
・Brook was preoccupied so it was not him.
・Its forearm bones appeared to have space between them so the bones appear to be legitimate (i.e. it’s not a thin person wearing a skull)
・However, if Caribou hitched a ride on Momo, it’s possible he used bones from the battlefield as a disguise to move around safely. (Caribou did use a scythe during Fishman Island)
・There was no foreshadowing Caribou having an interest in Zoro.
・According to Brook, Yomi (the land of the dead) *does* exist.
・The concept and existence of souls in ONE PIECE most certainly exist as proven by Brook and Big Mom’s abilities.
・Souls have a single known means of *returning* to Earth via the Yomi Yomi Fruit, but souls are not able to automatically return their bodies, they must locate it.

・Big Mom can manipulate and absorb souls with ease through her Soul Soul Fruit power.
・Brook is capable of manipulating souls through the power of music.
・Hypnotism, in the world of ONE PIECE, is capable of similar yet different manipulation of sentient beings and, at its base, may be a form of soul manipulation. Examples of this would be Django, Marianne, and *potentially* the ninja of Wano.
・The concept of souls seems to reach deep into Wano as the Fire Festival is focused on honoring the dead and attempting to send messages to them.

・People in the world of ONE PIECE have various concepts of Heaven and Hell much as they exist in real life.
・Impel Down includes many allusions to real-world concepts of hell, perhaps most prominently, Buddhist Hell with its various levels of torture.
・Whenever Brook invokes the essence of the afterlife, he tends to freeze things. This aligns with a frozen level of Hell as we saw in Impel Down.
・Horned people have long been a part of the One Piece world, not unlike large people, giants, long-legged people, etc.
・Both Rayleigh and Zoro display references to the afterlife. Rayliegh’s epithet being a Western notion of the afterlife’s ruler(Hades/Pluto) and Zoro an Eastern notion (The King of Hell) while wielding the ‘Enma’ sword, Enma Daio being literally a ruler and judge of Buddhist Hell.

With this in mind, it’s possible that Yomi is inhabited by a race that displays horn-growth. These genes, not unlike the genes of giants, could very possibly have seeped into the general population if some form of transport between Yomi and the ‘normal world’ exist. For all we know, Yomi could actually be a part of the world and not an entirely abstract location. As souls cannot instinctively find their way to and from Yomi (Brook certainly had trouble finding his own body) a reaper or, I suggest, reapers may in fact be escorts for souls to Yomi. If Zoro actually died at Wano, and his soul was taken to Yomi by a reaper, and *IF* what he says in Chapter 1052 is not just a throwaway gag, it means that Zoro’s soul was taken to hell, fought his way *out* of hell, and then, somehow MIRACULOUSLY FOR ZORO, managed to make his way back to his body without getting lost.

Sounds pretty fantastical, but if everything we know about Yomi and souls to be true is indeed true, not entirely implausible. In fact, out of all of that, the hardest part to believe is that Zoro successfully found his way back to his body.

Which is why I think, if he *did* fight his way tooth and nail out of the afterlife, he might have had some…unexpected…help.

This reaper may have been Oda’s way of foreshadowing how Yomi might come into play later in the story or, at the very least, help us accept that souls might play a bigger role in the story than they seem to at this point.

Or, ya know, it was just a hallucination from the mink medicine.

@nik87 so Zoro fought a reaper , zoro fought for a week yonko level character and came back safe and much stronger:steef:

Last edited:
Sorry, but these Yamato fanarts are cringe as fuck
cryyyyyyyyyy
Imagine being an Oden’s Stan and imagine having your life saved by Ushimaru but having absolutely no reaction to the fact that an Ushimaru lookalike is using Oden’s beloved sword.

That’s makes absolutely zero sense story and character wise.
I legit almost had an aneurysm over this, along with Oda not letting Zoro have the Nidai, never going to Ryuumas grave and offscreening his lineage, which was confirmed to be from Wano despite all the insane deniers too.

Most diabolically stupid writing I've ever seen, which is saying something in this day and age too.
Don't remind me guys