Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
103. Though thousand times a thousand in battle one may conquer, yet should one conquer just oneself one is the greatest conqueror.
I mean...Oda based Zoro's attack on something that says "you're the greatest conqueror." :saden:

Zoro's next KoH dragon attacks?

Verse 104. Victory Over Oneself Is Unequalled
Greater the conquest of oneself
than subjugating others,
that one who’s always self-restrained,
that one who’s tamed of self .

Explanation: Self conquest is greater than the conquest of others. The victory of one who conquers himself cannot be turned into defeat. He remains a self controlled individual who lives ever disciplined.

Verse 105. Victory Over Self Cannot Be Undone
Neither deva nor minstrel divine,
nor Mara together with Brahma,
can overthrow the victory
of such a one as this.

Explanation: Such conquest cannot be turned into defeat either by a god, spirit, a Mara (devil) or a Brahma (creator).

it stings because zorohaters used this to shit on zoro saying Ussop was more relevant than him
wait is that a blue flame in shanks's griphon ?
Yes and zoro is already producing green fire wich is stronger than the blue one
Woro that young and one step forward from old legends
Guys I'm starting to believe , KoH will just become another Ashura and We won't see it again until final arc.
:josad::josad:
Oda did the same with Ashura... He always nerfs Zoro and pretends it never existed.
I also see this happening not even against Shiryu let alone an admiral because they will be related with CoO and speed and zoro already has a great AP with AcoA one shot and it's finished