Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
You dont have to be a genius to understand that someone who is >= to swordmaster/hakiman can also use haki tbh.

Yes Oda is a fucking fraud but some readers are just stupid.
Shanks fan excuses after Oda shows them their boy's true place

Shanks is still stronger when he doesn't fight with a sword 😨😱

Mihawk's sword is stronger than Shanks that's why 😨😨
Mihawk a cheater

Shanks was always stronger, but after becoming handicap he's 0.0000001 weaker than Mihawk 😳😳

Shanks haki was so strong that it was locked inside him and he's at 40% haki usage only πŸ§“πŸ§”

Shanks will get stronger than Mihawk, Shanks is a main character
series isn't over yet πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Fuck oda, fuck Zolo
I hate u 😭😭

You dont have to be a genius to understand that someone who is >= to swordmaster/hakiman can also use haki tbh.

Yes Oda is a fucking fraud but some readers are just stupid.
Problem with this fans is that they can't accept the reality even if oda put it in their faces with words because "omg have you seen how oda treat shanks is clearly his favourite look who he fights he even has a film and look how he treats mihawk tied with vista now his buggy underling and works with crocodile is imposible that mihawk is stronger than him 😱" so let's make up his fighting style is haki he doesn't cut as a swordsman
Funny is that they didn't understood oda's purpose with marineford
Won't deny that clolda kill my hopes last march I still recovering good thing is that she passes from the cook but I hope their interactions from now on are not relegated one next to each other I want to see them talk :josad:
I miss scenes like this
I'm tired of fanarts and merchandises:parkcry: