Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Kizaru always clashes with the RHM, Rayleigh, Marco and Beckmann now it's Woro time, so i'll be happy with a clash, if it is a full fight then even better.
After clashing against 2 Yonko it would feel really weird to have him block an attack or two and downgrade him asap to some VA scrub.

Its all Oda's fault tbh. VAs so far were nothing but goofballs.
Imagine this guy who fought against the VAs in MF at the rooftop lmao.

Problem with this fans is that they can't accept the reality even if oda put it in their faces with words because "omg have you seen how oda treat shanks is clearly his favourite look who he fights he even has a film and look how he treats mihawk tied with vista now his buggy underling and works with crocodile is imposible that mihawk is stronger than him 😱" so let's make up his fighting style is haki he doesn't cut as a swordsman
Funny is that they didn't understood oda's purpose with marineford

Won't deny that clolda kill my hopes last march I still recovering good thing is that she passes from the cook but I hope their interactions from now on are not relegated one next to each other I want to see them talk :josad:
I miss scenes like this
I'm tired of fanarts and merchandises:parkcry:
TBH Me Too, But we still got Hope when Nami was drawn with Santoryuu:josad:
I'll never Give up until One Piece Ends:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Problem with this fans is that they can't accept the reality even if oda put it in their faces with words because "omg have you seen how oda treat shanks is clearly his favourite look who he fights he even has a film and look how he treats mihawk tied with vista now his buggy underling and works with crocodile is imposible that mihawk is stronger than him 😱" so let's make up his fighting style is haki he doesn't cut as a swordsman
Funny is that they didn't understood oda's purpose with marineford

Won't deny that clolda kill my hopes last march I still recovering good thing is that she passes from the cook but I hope their interactions from now on are not relegated one next to each other I want to see them talk :josad:
I miss scenes like this
I'm tired of fanarts and merchandises:parkcry:
Anyway ERICHIYO THE GOAT!:steef:
anyway not a lot of West fans ship ZoNa, but there is a Lot of Japan fans

Last edited:
TBH Me Too, But we still got Hope when Nami was drawn with Santoryuu:josad:
I'll never Give up until One Piece Ends:endthis:

Anyway ERICHIYO THE GOAT!:steef:
anyway not a lot of West fans ship ZoNa, but there is a Lot of Japan fans
Problem is that clownda has become very boring with mugis dinamic and interactions since he split them in dressrosa we ZoNa fans been starving since there but the little moments they had togeyher we're pretty good like in zou and here in egghead worrying about each and next to each other but as I said clownda restricts too much the interactions I still have hope for EoS remember that zoro said in chapter 111 she was going to be burnt in hell I see that as a huge hint for the future and they will end up together in the same place
Talking about erichiyo she made this
And look how current zoro is now
Did she took care of him and bandaged him
:amazing:
She made a lot of zona art this last one with Jinbe the alcoholic trio
And she publishes her zona's art in manga expo :blush:
But yeah there are a lot of japaneses zona's fans out there but erichiyo is the most popular

Problem is that clownda has become very boring with mugis dinamic and interactions since he split them in dressrosa we ZoNa fans been starving since there but the little moments they had togeyher we're pretty good like in zou and here in egghead worrying about each and next to each other but as I said clownda restricts too much the interactions I still have hope for EoS remember that zoro said in chapter 111 she was going to be burnt in hell I see that as a huge hint for the future and they will end up together in the same place
Talking about erichiyo she made this
And look how current zoro is now
Did she took care of him and bandaged him
:amazing:
She made a lot of zona art this last one with Jinbe the alcoholic trio
And she publishes her zona's art in manga expo :blush:
But yeah there are a lot of japaneses zona's fans out there but erichiyo is the most popular
:amazing: Erichiyo Doing GOAT Thing.
Anyway, beside Erichiyo there is one that also popular named Night_Yoru but she didn't post on twitter Anymore since last year.
Here is one of her draw

Its Good:pepebusi:
100/10 Art :pepecroc::pepebuggy::pepehawk:

she was going to be burnt in hell I see that as a huge hint for the future and they will end up together in the same place
I remember this part!, also part where on Thriller bark she scared of Brook and then she leaning to where zoro sit, and the part where She Looks over Zoro when other SHP are partying:blush:

It's only me or it seems that WG isn't anymore a Zoro fans stronghold
The masses are back to making the same mistake as before Wano.
Zoro harms pretty much every agenda out there.
I dont mind that the majority is against Zoro, more people are to be upset. :catlewd:
I've never seen this place as a Zorofan stronghold the only thing is that here there are a lot of Zorofans but the hate is mutual:milaugh:
If you go to the other forums like fanverse or reddit the zorohate is worst

@сука @Peroroncino what do you think about Kizaru vs Zoro ? Short clash, serious battle w/o a winner or ZKK 2.0 ?
Couldn't give less of a shit about oda wasting my time with another gay ass 'clash', and I'm not expecting a real 1v1 between them either, so right now I have no reason to care about this arc like I didn't care for finishing Guano post Zoro vs King. The one thing I'm not hoping for is Zoro sacrificing his health again to save condom from Kizaru or someone else, and being relegated to fighting a VA because he's 'nerfed'.

Oda keep enlightning enma this arc to show zoro had full control now. From losing control over Enma and cutting a giant landscape of wano to now use Enma to threathing york without harm or a small doze of haki on the blade and also fightning for a whole day without any hint of exstaution with enma. Current Zoro has better endurance feat with enma than Oden himself against several shishibukai level character with top tier durability.

Oda keep enlightning enma this arc to show zoro had full control now. From losing control over Enma and cutting a giant landscape of wano to now use Enma to threathing york without harm or a small doze of haki on the blade and also fightning for a whole day without any hint of exstaution with enma. Current Zoro has better endurance feat with enma than Oden himself against several shishibukai level character with top tier durability.
My problem with Enma is the constant wank and how is enlightning better that wado ichimonji and oniteru
fuck I even remember they made a merchandising promotion saying it was Zoro's favourite sword to kill them Zoro's favourite sword always been wado ichimonji the sword of the promise

Talking about promises I found this interesting
I don't think it has nothing to do with roronoa family but I love how they realized of the fact of noa/roroNOA and their relation with promises:owo:

Last edited:
Couldn't give less of a shit about oda wasting my time with another gay ass 'clash', and I'm not expecting a real 1v1 between them either, so right now I have no reason to care about this arc like I didn't care for finishing Guano post Zoro vs King. The one thing I'm not hoping for is Zoro sacrificing his health again to save condom from Kizaru or someone else, and being relegated to fighting a VA because he's 'nerfed'.
I also dont trust Oda but i still have a little bit of faith that he will make a SA parallel with Ray/Kizaru at very least to establish that Zoro belongs up there with the rest top guys.

I really cant understand how we can go from Rooftop to a Thunderlord Mcguy's opponent.

Last edited:
I believe that Zoro is beyond VA level, however, they could have a hax ability. I think we need to be prepared for Zoro sacrificing his health, so that Luffy will be the one to fight Kizaru. I believe that whoever fights Kizaru depends on Saturn’s actions.

I also dont trust Oda but i still have a little bit of faith that he will make a SA parallel with Ray/Kizaru at very least to establish tha Zoro is belongs up there with the rest top guy

I really cant understand how we can go from Rooftop to a Thunderlord Mcguy's opponent.
Well zoro went from pica to yonkos from yonkos to King yc1 power lvl is a mess in one piece anyways but in the case he "fights"either is in team(with other mugis)or is a little smirk like two or three swords light classes because after that would be Shiryu another YC1 so from admiral to YC1 like King case

Well zoro went from pica to yonkos from yonkos to King yc1 power lvl is a mess in one piece anyways but in the case he "fights"either is in team(with other mugis)or is a little smirk like two or three swords light classes because after that would be Shiryu another YC1 so from admiral to YC1 like King case
I'm not buying the Shiryu thing yet.

I think there would be a battle royal at some point during Raftel and Shiryu vs Zoro wont be a classic 1on1 as many people think. This or Zoro could be injured from some previous fight or winning easily against him before moving to another opponent.

Shiryu has nothing over Zoro bar maybe lethality (thats a big if) and the only argument right now is "but he's a BBP".

G

GUI VI

I'm not buying the Shiryu thing yet.

I think there would be a battle royal at some point during Raftel and Shiryu vs Zoro wont be a classic 1on1 as many people think. This or Zoro could be injured from some previous fight or winning easily against him before moving to another opponent.

Shiryu has nothing over Zoro bar maybe lethality (thats a big if) and the only argument right now is "but he's a BBP".
Lol, Shiryu will still prove himself.

Lol, Shiryu will still prove himself.
I'm against this fake Shiryu hype since ID/MF arc.

There were lot of people, many Zoro fans aswell, who thought that just because BB is the final villain the Janitor is supposed to be so strong that he can take out Mihawk.

14y later and this Shiryu kills Mihawk madness is finally over (thanks to Mihawk's bounty reveal establishing him as a one man army)
and dude's portrayal isnt even close to Zoro but even now i see many Zoro fans pushing him as top tier, only because he's supposed to be Zoro's fight.

I never wanked King because he was Zoro opponent, i genuinely liked him. I will never wank Shiryu because he is supposed to be Zoro's opponent.
Oda let him damage one of his beloved old legends but nothing more than that. If he was a special case he would portrayed him different.
There is always the possibilty that things could change in the future but i prefer to wait before jumping into Shiryu's top tier hypetrain.

It’s just another sword on Zoro hilt :cheers: