Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
It’s just coated with haki bro we have seen his blade unsheathed before it’s not a kokuto :myman:
Point is it's coated in Haki for too long now.
Since entrance , Bro ran the whole Island and Killed Giants, Fought Bonney Sanji franky and two giants , Cut Punk Record in half and it's still black. I have never seen character contantly using hardening unless Mihawk Yoru or Zoro shusui. That's what I'm concerned about :hope:
Post automatically merged:

He has been fighting all time, ofc he will use Haki

he’s not a kokuto holder
Yea that's the part , everyone sooner or later switches to regular form. He hasn't.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Since entrance , Bro ran the whole Island and Killed Giants, Fought Bonney Sanji franky and two giants , Cut Punk Record in half and it's still black. I have never seen character contantly using hardening unless Mihawk Yoru or Zoro shusui. That's what I'm concerned about :hope:

Yea that's the part , everyone sooner or later switches to regular form. He hasn't.
Even if he has a black blade, I still don't see a problem since Yoru rules supreme. :milaugh:

Oda if he locked in

He did in 1115