Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Interesting thing to note. In Stephen Paul's translations Mihawk himself says as the strongest

And peep this, Sanji calls Mihawk the strongest man in the world
Interesting. Take your will and use it to surpass my blade... :sus:
The will seems to be a crucial part of the equation of how strong one is which brings me to Crocodile and Moriah whose will has been broken and they retreated to Paradise... If their will could reach the old glory or surpass it we potentially could be meeting incredibly strong Mr Crocodile and possibly Moriah as well.

Moriah looks weak but there was a rumor that he once fought Kaido equally, no? I never believed it but who knows what Moriah with a strong will is capable of... Shadow Asgard which he can actually control instead of signing his own demise like in TB, could potentially be very powerful, after all, he did split the entire TB with a single punch.

While we didnt receive much from Moriah and he looked as weak as ever at Beehive Island, Sir Crocodile has already confirmed his will recovering to old glory:

This is not a conversation about physical scars but about broken will. Now the big question is where does Mr Zero fit in...
He could be a surprise 10th Titanic Captain in Blackbeard's crew and on powerscale only inferior to Shiryu probably but I find it hard to believe that he would bet against Strawhats once again. A more likely option is that he joins Revolutionary army, imo.

Guys
in Databooks oda mentioned that zoro has the same fighting power like luffy .:myman:
The Text in japanese :
《ルフィと肩を並べるほどの高い戦カを持ちながら 》
:pepedoffy:

Post automatically merged:

Guys
in Databooks oda mentioned that zoro has the same fighting power like luffy .:myman:
The Text in japanese :
《ルフィと肩を並べるほどの高い戦カを持ちながら 》
:pepedoffy:
It's corrected now :cheers::myman:

Last edited: