Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Did you come to worship the grandious Grandmaster at last bro
I'm trying to join but the High Priest Guan Yu-sama rejected me and the Sword Worshippers in here try to roast me and tell me to go away. It's sad though because they think that I disrupting this thread even though I'm just trying to join the Wank Of Zoro way and TAC are even trying to ban me if I disrupting this thread lol:josad::feelscryingman::pepehands:I feel like you and Light D Lamperouge are the only Sword Worshippers that allow me to stay here:josad::feelscryingman::pepehands:

I'm trying to join but the High Priest Guan Yu-sama rejected me and the Sword Worshippers in here try to roast me and tell me to go away. It's sad though because they think that I disrupting this thread even though I'm just trying to join the Wank Of Zoro way and TAC are even trying to ban me if I disrupting this thread lol:josad::feelscryingman::pepehands:I feel like you and Light D Lamperouge are the only Sword Worshippers that allow me to stay here:josad::feelscryingman::pepehands:
I guess it is because everyone and their mother know that you are Moe, Moe :kawak::kawak::kawak:

Now if you pledge a sincere and honest allegiance to the Grandmaster and to the followers of the Solo King with your main account, I don’t think anyone will reject you :datas::datas:

Everyone is allowed to praise the all encompassing Grandmaster, as long as they are 100% honest about shipping him.:catpole::catsure:

I guess it is because everyone and their mother know that you are Moe, Moe :kawak::kawak::kawak:

Now if you pledge a sincere and honest allegiance to the Grandmaster and to the followers of the Solo King with your main account, I don’t think anyone will reject you :datas::datas:
Do you think Moe-kun would use these emojis:josad::feelscryingman::pepehands:and he inserts essay while I can barely type a paragraph lol:pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Everyone is allowed to praise the all encompassing Grandmaster, as long as they are 100% honest about shipping him.:catpole::catsure:
Don't worry, I'm a 100% honest person:catsure: