Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Cleaned a portion of the last page, this is not the place to be discussing such things. If you have anything to report to us, PM is preferable. Otherwise tagging moderators in threads like this is not the way to go about your concerns.

I tried to always revisit and click on threads when they appear in my notifications, maybe I forgot. Thanks for the heads up
If you โ€œWatchโ€ the thread, an extra window will pop up giving you the option to receive notifications and how.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Cleaned a portion of the last page, this is not the place to be discussing such things. If you have anything to report to us, PM is preferable. Otherwise tagging moderators in threads like this is not the way to go about your concerns.

If you โ€œWatchโ€ the thread, an extra window will pop up giving you the option to receive notifications and how.
@Haoshoku theres obvious alts running around the place.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Looking back at Stephen's translations.

Zoro calls Mihawk the greatest power in the world.
Zoro: SAN-ZEN-SE-KAI!!!! (3000 Worlds)
{...I lost.
I can't beat him...
I never thought I'd actually lose...
So this... is the greatest power in the world...!!!}
(kshhk)
Was called the strongest man in the world by Sanji
Sanji: {Crazy asshole...!! He was going to fight the strongest man in the world! He knew what would happen...!!! Give up your ambition, if it'll get you killed!!}
IT'S SO SIMPLE!!!
JUST GIVE UP YOUR ASPIRATIONS!!!
He was actually called something like that in the manga as well

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Looking back at Stephen's translations.

Zoro calls Mihawk the greatest power in the world.

Was called the strongest man in the world by Sanji

He was actually called something like that in the manga as well

One of the greatest hype moments was Yoru introduced as strongest sword in the world. Fits its owner so much. :steef:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž