Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I've been thinking about Zoro's fight with M1. When the rocks fell, Zoro said he knew where the rocks wouldn't fall.
But how is that possible?

I think it could be Future sight unless any of you here have a better explanation.

In addition, the Observation Haki thread, thinking about adding Zoro sensing his swords as COO.. what are your thoughts?
I think normal COO is sufficient. Or rather, Future Sight wasn't a thing at that point, so Oda probably didn't intend for it to be anything more than normal COO.

Sensing his sword was also normal COO.

I've been thinking about Zoro's fight with M1. When the rocks fell, Zoro said he knew where the rocks wouldn't fall.
But how is that possible?

I think it could be Future sight unless any of you here have a better explanation.

In addition, the Observation Haki thread, thinking about adding Zoro sensing his swords as COO.. what are your thoughts?
i dont think its intended but at future if oda decides to give fs to zoro and flash back to that panels as awakening moment, it wont feel weird
Still a good speculation tho in logical waters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Well COO is only for sending life forms so obviously stones do not count.

For swords, I understand that they usually have soul in them
Yeah, I don't think COO should work, but I don't think Oda intended for that to be FS. Though if Zoro gets FS in the future he might get a flashback to that moment.

Yeah, I don't think COO should work, but I don't think Oda intended for that to be FS. Though if Zoro gets FS in the future he might get a flashback to that moment.
i am not fan of Fs zoro. Personally want that he will reach to stage of natural instinct to counter abilities such as Fs.. Natural instinct suits better to zoro's monster like character than switch on- off kind of bs

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
FS is overrated. Katakuri's FS revealed to be useless against Luffy since he quickly embodied it and made his own. And he is not a fighting genius, in fact he still hasn't learned awakening for all we know.

@stormylife if he fights shyriu boat will help i think since zoro could use the hearing thing
zoro also said that everything around him was silent that would help to if he focuses only on shyriu
hearing his footsteps breath
Yeah these kind of things suits better to zoro than "fortune telling" fs . but still if oda decides on fs , it wont look weird and out of thin air