Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’ve always liked the idea, despite how nonsensical it is, of the OG shichibukai as a crew. I think sanjikun floated the idea on OroJackson, suggestion Mihawk was going to collect the warlords after Reverie.

Also, Crocodile giving up his chair? :choppawhat:
I fancied it myself some years ago. It doesn't really fit Mihawk's personality though. That said, what do people think Mihawk is gonna do now?

W

wordyworm

I fancied it myself some years ago. It doesn't really fit Mihawk's personality though. That said, what do people think Mihawk is gonna do now?
Yeah, I'm dying to know what he's doing and which Marines they sent to arrest him! I've seen some speculation that he'll go help Perona and Moria in their situation with BB. It would be cool if he fought alongside Shanks sometime near EOS.

But it doesn't seem like he can stay on Kuraigana forever. Once he defeats whoever they sent to arrest him, they'll just send another fleet, and another.

Yeah, I'm dying to know what he's doing and which Marines they sent to arrest him! I've seen some speculation that he'll go help Perona and Moria in their situation with BB. It would be cool if he fought alongside Shanks sometime near EOS.

But it doesn't seem like he can stay on Kuraigana forever. Once he defeats whoever they sent to arrest him, they'll just send another fleet, and another.
Hmmm I don't think the Grandgrandmaster went out helping Perona. He probably undertook a new mysterious journey about as mysterious the man. This is the path of the World's Strongest Man. :33

W

wordyworm

Hmmm I don't think the Grandgrandmaster went out helping Perona. He probably undertook a new mysterious journey about as mysterious the man. This is the path of the World's Strongest Man. :33
My hope is that in the next break between Acts in Wano, we'll do a quick flash to what happened at Reverie, Perona/BB/Moria, or Mihawk. There's also the question of what happened to Hancock!

If Wano is following the 5-act structure of kabuki, we should see a great fight in Act 4. Before or after that fight, I think we'll get some comic relief or cutaways to tell us what's going on in the rest of the world.

Bigbrain: Oda is making us the readers, realize what it's like to not have info from anywhere except Wano. We need to know about the outside world!

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It would be cool if he fought alongside Shanks sometime near EOS.
I'm not a fan of this, it makes it more likely he dies in the event that BB kills Shanks.

Before or after that fight, I think we'll get some comic relief or cutaways to tell us what's going on in the rest of the world.
Don't we always get interludes to the outside world in between arcs?

My hope is that in the next break between Acts in Wano, we'll do a quick flash to what happened at Reverie, Perona/BB/Moria, or Mihawk. There's also the question of what happened to Hancock!

If Wano is following the 5-act structure of kabuki, we should see a great fight in Act 4. Before or after that fight, I think we'll get some comic relief or cutaways to tell us what's going on in the rest of the world.

Bigbrain: Oda is making us the readers, realize what it's like to not have info from anywhere except Wano. We need to know about the outside world!
One thing is sure fellow nakama, the adventures of the Grandgrandmaster are not over and Oda won't off panel him forever.